Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I'm wondering when all these guys that talk about cracking the game are going to upload that version
To crack it, someone must have it. Is anyone insane enough to pay the "developer" for his latest version (which probably has no content anyway)? Read this thread as entertainment, forget there's supposed to actually be a game too. There isn't. There never will be.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I'm wondering when all these guys that talk about cracking the game are going to upload that version
Honestly, who cares?

Not trying to be a dick here, but lets face facts. Even if you factor out all the developer shenanigans, the game wasn't that impressive to begin with. The art is so-so, the writing is stilted and the jokes are cringeworthy.

We're getting malware uploads now, masquerading as updates? Time to let it die, people. No game is worth this shit, and this one wasn't worth much to begin with.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Honestly, who cares?

Not trying to be a dick here, but lets face facts. Even if you factor out all the developer shenanigans, the game wasn't that impressive to begin with. The art is so-so, the writing is stilted and the jokes are cringeworthy.

We're getting malware uploads now, masquerading as updates? Time to let it die, people. No game is worth this shit, and this one wasn't worth much to begin with.
Agree totally dude. Like this isnt even bad joke how much the developer tries for everybody hates this piece of shit. They should ban him on patreon too cos it s not worthy if he/she cant make a bit of effort to make a good game.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
To crack it, someone must have it. Is anyone insane enough to pay the "developer" for his latest version (which probably has no content anyway)? Read this thread as entertainment, forget there's supposed to actually be a game too. There isn't. There never will be.
It's not possible to crack it. The stuff that's in the later versions just isn't in the lower versions. There's nothing to crack, because there's nothing there. Leaking it is different.

Honestly, who cares?

So...what is with the reports it's malwayre? I've just scanned it using Virustotal, and it's not detecting anything malicious. I mean, I'd believe that he's posting 'totally legit files guiz' under a new account, but I'm not seeing any real evidence that he has done it, yknow?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It's not possible to crack it. The stuff that's in the later versions just isn't in the lower versions. There's nothing to crack, because there's nothing there. Leaking it is different.
Your mistake here is thinking that there's actually a "later version" with content.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Sorry but if this game is getting worse and worse and according to people it has malware now as well. shouldn't the mods just delete this thread.... it saves a lot for people not smart enough to check the thread.... not me tho, I was just wondering how a game with a 1-2 star voted had like 20+ updates since I've been here and nothing changed from it lol

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've left bad reviews for games before but most of the time that's been done to give the devs a kick up the rear and improve their shit.

For the first time i'm gonna beg and plead with you guys, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SHOWER OF SHIT.

From some of the scummiest devs i've ever seen bringing you the scammiest game possible.
How dare you! This is clearly the game with the most thought and love put into it in this entire industry. This dev has not a single greedy bone in his body.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Your mistake here is thinking that there's actually a "later version" with content.
Well, jokes aside, there are later versions. What precisely is different in them is so miniscule, that calling them 'updates' is laughable, but they do exist.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Use this for anyone who wants to see content without having to go through paid wall

idk where i got the latest version but once you download the latest version. I'm nor going to go into detail about how to use the extractor because i believe you guys can get a better description else where.

Listen i know we are technically pirate's but no one should be forced to go through a paid wall just to get to the good content of the game. Lets tell the dev to shove it by keeping this thread alive and extracting all the goods for everyone to see.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Sorry but if this game is getting worse and worse and according to people it has malware now as well. shouldn't the mods just delete this thread.... it saves a lot for people not smart enough to check the thread.... not me tho, I was just wondering how a game with a 1-2 star voted had like 20+ updates since I've been here and nothing changed from it lol
Most of these updates are duds, the dev is fractioning the releases to get (broken) updates frequently instead of regular monthly updates with finished content. Like this time there were new "scenes" but they were just images with no text, soon he will probably release an update with the texts for some, then others and maybe later some more words for "story content".

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
I really , really fucking hoped that this would become a good, new Star Wars game........well at least i get some good laughs out of the thread. ;)

Way back i even tried to help this wannabe cult leader with some honest and serious advice.....i am soooooo naive...

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019

So...what is with the reports it's malwayre? I've just scanned it using Virustotal, and it's not detecting anything malicious. I mean, I'd believe that he's posting 'totally legit files guiz' under a new account, but I'm not seeing any real evidence that he has done it, yknow?
Is fake malware warning made by the developer to fool ya and force ya to go to his/her patreon and spend 40bucks to get early access buggy mess which is not worth any time.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Is fake malware warning made by the developer to fool ya and force ya to go to his/her patreon and spend 40bucks to get early access buggy mess which is not worth any time.
Hmm...once again, it's not something I'd put past him, but I don't know if he's actually smart enough for that. Besides anything else, the reports of malwayre didn't come from a suspiciously new account or anything. I think people are just getting confused due to the in-game warning about malicious code.

I've not found anything with my scans, and until I hear something from the mods, I'm going to say that the update isn't filled with malwayre. Still a bad game, but not going to brick your systems.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Hmm...once again, it's not something I'd put past him, but I don't know if he's actually smart enough for that. Besides anything else, the reports of malwayre didn't come from a suspiciously new account or anything. I think people are just getting confused due to the in-game warning about malicious code.

I've not found anything with my scans, and until I hear something from the mods, I'm going to say that the update isn't filled with malwayre. Still a bad game, but not going to brick your systems.
As I said the malware at 99% is non existent like I get the same message at 3 another PCs I have at the same time so on my opinion it s just some stupid bullshit the developer tries you to go and buy and spend your money on batshit piece of non worth project.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes