rumballday

Jun 15, 2022
Don't know what causes the problem, normally when MC's cum level reaches 0 game processed automatically after 2 seconds.
But here the solution: I made the choice button "Rest". With the next update I'll add it by default :)
Download this: (link) place and overwrite at Deathable-0.2.2\game

PS. You can also send me your save file with the error.
I want to put it back but i never got the option... when mc cums its over, how do you get that option?

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Is old save files not working again? Bro I love this game but everytime I try to play this I have to start over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
So I have to ask, since theres a bit of tags I dislike mixed with tags I like
How much femdom, and futa on male in this game is there? D=

and the NTR.. I am guessing it just skips the scene and not the event? as in even if I skip it - it still happens?

rumballday

Jun 15, 2022
So I have to ask, since theres a bit of tags I dislike mixed with tags I like
How much femdom, and futa on male in this game is there? D=

and the NTR.. I am guessing it just skips the scene and not the event? as in even if I skip it - it still happens?
So far, 0.2.2, no femdom nor futa. There are:
1- or/vag/an between "succubus"+mc (optional)
2- rape or/an between 2men+1woman (skippable)
3- oral between girlfriend+mc (optional)
4- tease between "sister"+mc (optional)

Reactions: Evizzy89

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Shite game do be looking fine as hell but its killing me on the phone emulator i cant do a single mini game

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
A very nice game, so far.
The 'gameplay'-density is unexpected, a lot of things to click and decisions to make.
I think long term it could stomach a little more exposition, but this is certainly a strongpoint.
There were a few (not unexpected) weaknesses with the English dialogue, but overall, I very much enjoyed what's there. Nicely done. :)

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
As for android version, I'm working on it. Don't use emulators or unofficial releases they won't work.
guide1m.png guide3m.png 2022-09-11_20-55-54.png

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes