Joshcarman

Nov 16, 2021
Hi I am currently at the scene where your about to fuck Alice but when I try to slide the white dot in the direction of the yellow arrow it doesnt work, I got lucky with the previous attempts to get where I am now but is there anything I’m missing when it come to the interaction scenes since it’s currently hit or miss for me, I’m on MacBook if that helps, thanks in advance.

rumballday

Jun 15, 2022
Hi I am currently at the scene where your about to fuck Alice but when I try to slide the white dot in the direction of the yellow arrow it doesnt work, I got lucky with the previous attempts to get where I am now but is there anything I’m missing when it come to the interaction scenes since it’s currently hit or miss for me, I’m on MacBook if that helps, thanks in advance.
Hold click, plus generous swipe in the direction should work.

Joshcarman

Nov 16, 2021
Hold click, plus generous swipe in the direction should work.
Thanks for getting back to me I tried doing as you said and it still doesn’t work when I hold and slide in the direction it just goes back to the beginning for some reason, I tried doing a slow swipe and a fast swipe but nothing works

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Hi, lately I rework some of the game code including interactive scenes.
Here is the latest version for MacOS: ( ). Please, try it and tell if the problem is fixed or not.

Reactions: rumballday

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Almost works on JoiPlay,
Can't do hover and drag on touch screen,
Literally the only fix would be making tap only an option,
Otherwise mouse only.

It works on joiplay I didn't think of it before but all it takes is a very quick tap and hold then slide.

Last edited:

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Android version is now available. Interface redesigned for mobile and tablet size displays.

Reactions: BakaHu

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Ok. I see people talking about the demon girl fucking someone else. Others talking about a spellbook. Where is that content? I downloaded the game and all i can do is fuck the demon girl, see the rape scene, help with jeans, go to school and get bj from mia, drink with sis and then dryhump her and that's it. What am i missing?

broyo

Jun 17, 2017
Ok. I see people talking about the demon girl fucking someone else. Others talking about a spellbook. Where is that content? I downloaded the game and all i can do is fuck the demon girl, see the rape scene, help with jeans, go to school and get bj from mia, drink with sis and then dryhump her and that's it. What am i missing?
Yeah I've got the same problem. Game ends after that scene for me.

Reactions: FrankenMusen

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Can anyone clarify if the writing is just as bad in the game as it is in the overview?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021

Overview:
You will play as a high school boy whose normal life is about to get end.​
'about to get end'?

Okay, help me out here folks. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being 'novelty t-shirt picked up from a street vendor in Bangladesh' and 10 being 'fluent in English as a second language', just how bad is the Engrish in this one? Cause seeing very obvious and easy correct mistakes in the something as simple as a one sentence description, doesn't leave me with high expectations...

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The 'writing' is pretty decent. The English is not, but it's not that horrible, either. Probably a 6? One of the posted images containts text choices.
I think it's worth deciding for yourself - the content is pretty limited atm, so it's not too big an investment.
I certainly didn't mind. Unless I forgot.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

pr83

May 5, 2017
Impressive amount of customizable options in the credits menu. If only all Renpy devs did the same for their games

Reactions: Gùsepp

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
'about to get end'?

Okay, help me out here folks. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being 'novelty t-shirt picked up from a street vendor in Bangladesh' and 10 being 'fluent in English as a second language', just how bad is the Engrish in this one? Cause seeing very obvious and easy correct mistakes in the something as simple as a one sentence description, doesn't leave me with high expectations...
I'd say around a 7 (with 8 being generous). It's completely understandable still, no worries there. But there are small little grammar errors here and there. But it doesn't detract from the story any (or at least, not by much). Still well written even with the minor translation issues it might have.

On another note though, nice update. I know updates are small here, but it's understandable since your renders are drawn art for every scene (no using paper dolls on a static background like other drawn art games do). So I know that takes a while to produce. Especially since you also do animations. Still thanks for the update and look forward to what comes next. Hoping to see more Amelia content soon!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Besides the introduction, the atmosphere of the game is actually pretty neat. Definitely deserves more attention than it has.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes