KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
i see the fetishes in the settings, if you unselect one will it still happen but you won't see it or will the story change for it not to happen?

ghost332255

Apr 10, 2020
Try this:
1. Download these files: (link), extract and replace it in Deathable-0.2.2\game
2. If the game still crashes: try previous version and tell if it runs or not. In that case, please send me the information from (Deathable-0.2.2\log.txt). If you don't want to send it here, then send it to my email(deathable.tech@gmail.com), or to my patreon inbox, or newgrounds, or pixiv.

0.2.0 Version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I put the files that you advised, but the problem did not go away, I am attaching a report.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
When you have sex with Alice at the start, after MC orgasms, you put the dick back inside and its looping, is this a bug?

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I'm trying to figure out if the Gay option in the settings is just gay content or if it includes trap/shemale content.
Cause, you know, huge difference.

Thanks.

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
I'm trying to figure out if the Gay option in the settings is just gay content or if it includes trap/shemale content.
Cause, you know, huge difference.

Thanks.
Gay content will be just gay, even without sissification. And trap/shemale content is the futanari option.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lou111

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
i see the fetishes in the settings, if you unselect one will it still happen but you won't see it or will the story change for it not to happen?
If you unselect a fetish in the settings it hides the choice options that leads to the fetish content (so it won't happen). Except the intro after Alice x MC segment, I will add the avoid option with the next update.

Most of the obscene fetishes will be implemented during free roam/sandbox segments and easily avoidable or not appears if the settings options unselected.

Reactions: KaitenBK201

burn_black

Jan 2, 2018
Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying this game. Only issue is the dialog could use some cleaning up but that can be done at the end of the development cycle. Absolutely solid game otherwise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Meorless

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So no one has this bug? or maybe im missing what to do...
After mc cums together with alice, you get the option to put it back in and that is it, i cant get out of the scene, no cheats used
Deathable_2022_09_06_08_42_43_082.jpg

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
So no one has this bug? or maybe im missing what to do...
After mc cums together with alice, you get the option to put it back in and that is it, i cant get out of the scene, no cheats used
View attachment 2028010
Don't know what causes the problem, normally when MC's cum level reaches 0 game processed automatically after 2 seconds.
But here the solution: I made the choice button "Rest". With the next update I'll add it by default :)
Download this: ( ) place and overwrite at Deathable-0.2.2\game

PS. You can also send me your save file with the error.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dacris69

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Version 2.0 does not start me, I followed all your recommendations, the game closes anyway, and instantly.
Hmm, that means the latest builds of renpy (7.4+) somehow conflict with your PC setup. I'll see what I can do.
Here is 0.1.5 version of an old renpy, don't need to play it, tho, but if you try to launch it this might help to find the solution:
0.1.5:

ghost332255

Apr 10, 2020
Hmm, that means the latest builds of renpy (7.4+) somehow conflict with your PC setup. I'll see what I can do.
Here is 0.1.5 version of an old renpy, don't need to play it, tho, but if you try to launch it this might help to find the solution:
0.1.5:

But this version (1.5) has started for me. I will be very grateful to you if you find a solution to my problem.

• Hey there
Reactions: Meorless
4.60 star(s) 59 Votes