Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I really freaking enjoyed the content so far and can't wait for more. I love the characters and the dialogue thus far, the interaction with your girlfriend and getting her to sit on your lap, the scene where you help your sister with her pants was super exciting too. And honestly, it's a small thing, but the interaction system in this game is sooo damn satisfying, with the little dots that you click and slide, it's such a simple system that adds so much interaction that other games just don't have. I loved it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Meorless

Bruno34

May 17, 2022
1654790522086.png
I assume this is the wizard man
The main antagonist who will be cucking you through the whole game

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
The thinks that i like are that this game plays like a VN if the time runs out or you take a diff answer you actually get different scenes(in other VN every answer leads to the same and a lot play like brainless harems).I also like how the focuse is on relationships, darker world but I am not sure if the game would be better without the fantasy stuff sometimes less is more but I like the writting and I am exited how this game turns out.

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
Not wanting to sound rude, but is this MTL? Because the tutorial, the first scene and even the menus are filled with engrish!

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
So is loli avoidable? What about furry and futa? And beastiality? If it's not present now, will it be avoidable in the future?

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Android is unplayable, largely sue to the text being all the way to the right, and is only versiob 0.1
0.2 is unplayable due to removing panties/arrows not showing up for moving items

HiTmANN

May 4, 2017
its a first game that i downloaded from this site that crashes everytime when i launch it

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes