HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Bro, no support of saves is hit in the guts, i had 25 pages of saves, was doing multiple routes like a sis rp and lv route and some shit, i don't know if i'll have the patience to redo the whole shortcut thing if it keeps happening...
Who i am kiding... maybe i will, still sad tho...

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Bro, no support of saves is hit in the guts

The next update will be a straight up continuation from the point where the current version ends. So savefiles from this version should be okay for the next one (0.4.0). There will be some changes in the events that already been shown, like the Maria x Daniel H-scene at Episode 2, with the next update you'll be able to wander around the house while Daniel smoking, but there won't be new renders, it's just technical, and I'll make this event easier to get, as well as the nail polish side quest. I also make inventory a bit more convenient.
And I also think that savefiles from 0.3.5 update should work for 0.4.0, but in a way that you'll miss Eva's content - it will plays out like mc choose to not let Sara go sexual with Eva and MC didn't fuck Eva when had an option to do so. :HideThePain:
scr.png

Last edited:

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Anybody have any tips for using the built-in console on this one?
I made this console to develop and test things easier - like adding interactive scenes, freeroam objects, show objects collisions and other. For the player the most useful command can be the ''jump'' command. It lets you go to a certain point of the game, but skips the whole part before it.
For more useful cheats you can just enable ''cheats'' in the setting options and change Trust / Affection easily via rels menu.

Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh

pootypooty

Jul 28, 2020
I made this console to develop and test things easier - like adding interactive scenes, freeroam objects, show objects collisions and other. For the player the most useful command can be the ''jump'' command. It lets you go to a certain point of the game, but skips the whole part before it.
For more useful cheats you can just enable ''cheats'' in the setting options and change Trust / Affection easily via rels menu.
By far the best VN I've ever played. Just wish we get to see more of Maria.

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
By far the best VN I've ever played. Just wish we get to see more of Maria.
I perfectly understand which characters are the most favorite ones. But from my understanding - a good scene needs a good build up. I see that the last few updates disappoint some if not most players, but this is a risk that I should take to potentially bring content that will be more satisfying (or won't :HideThePain:). Players have all the rights to feel like this game develops in a wrong way, that's absolutely fair. For now I gather players' opinions and bug reports to optimize the game development process and make it possible to complete, and well... to have more motivation to keep on developing the game.

I am not the sun to give warmth to everyone, so I stick to the idea of the game that I'd personally enjoy playing at the end. There will be more controversial moments down the story, so my advice - don't get too attached to certain characters, and don't raise up expectations. I'll do what I can possibly do and in a way that is more suitable for me personally.

Just addressing other more questions.

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, saw the new scenes, now i hate Eva :KEK:. Girl acts like she knows everything and is the tormented soul of the world while making shit ass decisions, made me less 'guilty' telling sis to stay away from her. But i respect the characters devs make so won't ask\don't mind you giving attention for her, game is yours.
Talking about Eva, kinda weird sis asking your consent to pursues her, but i understand the need of the question to give the players a choice.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I like how mature Amelia is about the whole possessive thing in a relationship. But I wonder if being a proper couple will have sub-routes.

Like if you choose to have an open relationship with her and say you don't want her to see Jay anymore she says no because we chose the open relationship route, so I assume both not wanting her to see Jay and not caring may or may not lead to her having sex with him (or other guys in the future).

If you choose the proper couple option and tell her not to see Jay she agrees because she's asking the same thing of the MC when it comes to other girls (at least I assume that's going to happen because otherwise what's the point of the choice you make) but if you say that you don't care if she sees him, that leads to... what?

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I love Amelia. She is SUCH A CUTIE! I hope there will be plenty of opportunities to corrupt her a bit. I was a bit disappointed that she didn't do her dare of turning around in her dress, it was so innocent I thought she could do it. But upcoming modeling sounds really hot, I just hope there will be opportunities for her to have some fun even with serious relationship with MC, because, in my opinion, strong relationship is almost mandatory for good NTR. If you don't care about your partner or just send them out in the world to do whatever they want, the emotions are very dilluted. Now this can also backfire with some cringe humiliation or partner being mean or nasty about it, or starting to distance herself from MC, but I have a feeling this game is too sophisticated for such things at least not without a choice for player. For example I really loved the dynamic during paintball... MC was worried about his girlfriend, but had the ability to brush it off and go on with the day - however it was not like he stopped caring, which is the key detail that makes it so great. He still cared anough to check up on them and that makes me as player feel that they actually have a relationship and therefore any potential infidelity feels like it means something. I also loved how later Amelia said "trust me" on serious relationship route. Now when later something happens this will be a nice cherry on top kinda thought, hypocrisy is hot in this context I think.

Meorless good job on the game and I have a feeling update schedule will improve going forward. You have created a start of something really special, I think all players can recognize the unique vibe and atmosphere this game gives. I wish you to not get too lost in the interactable details, but you know more what stuff is actually mattering in future and which is just clutter. Also, players will always demand certain things or nudge development in certain direction, but gotta remember people don't always know what's best and what they want - so hope you can stick to your vision and not deviate too much otherwise this could just blend in with other games and lose that spark. Cheers!

P.S. Sorry for yapping so much and I am certain my english is ass at times, wasn't born into it doing my best haha.

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
I like how mature Amelia is about the whole possessive thing in a relationship. But I wonder if being a proper couple will have sub-routes.
I love Amelia. She is SUCH A CUTIE! I hope there will be plenty of opportunities to corrupt her a bit.

There will be another check of mc's behaviour. So if mc stays as the normal couple relationships with Ame and the MC isn't being faithful to her and Ame sees that clearly - she will be more vulnerable for another man (Jay) to take the advantage. However, there will be options to avoid her cheat midair. And if the MC is completely faithful to Ame and takes actions to protect her - she won't cheat on him whatsoever.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Im having a hard time picking between Zara ( ffs not again ) and amelia ( I just wanna protect her at all cost ), and for Eva ( nah dont care what she do, also i dont like hooking her up with Zara. As for Maria ( i dunno ) lmao

Good lord im imagining to have an open-minded sister/stepsister last night

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
There will be another check of mc's behaviour. So if mc stays as the normal couple relationships with Ame and the MC isn't being faithful to her and Ame sees that clearly - she will be more vulnerable for another man (Jay) to take the advantage. However, there will be options to avoid her cheat midair. And if the MC is completely faithful to Ame and takes actions to protect her - she won't cheat on him whatsoever.
Dont like Jay too, asking Ame to be a Model, yeah right ive play many games to known the dark side for being a model lmao. Still love the game tho

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
When I unzip the zip file, I get this error: erro.PNG . And when I run the game, I encounter this error: erro2.PNG

Any idea?

Oct 20, 2017
When I unzip the zip file, I get this error: View attachment 3908338 . And when I run the game, I encounter this error: View attachment 3908341

Any idea?
your zip file was probably corrupted while downloading. the traceback says it cant find a window icon which means you probably tried break operation and the file couldnt extract properly because the files were corrupted. try redownloading a and extracting a fresh copy again. if it keeps happening then maybe the link you're using wasnt uploaded properly

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes