Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Damn I really thought there'd be a a sister x Eva voyeur scene if you let the sister go after her, not just a scene of them making out the next day.

Reactions: fev666

paparabos

Nov 25, 2023
Wow, I was impressed by the quality of the work, congratulations!
I think is one of the best renpy games of the site.

Do you have a idea of how much episodes is gonna be?
Or a roadmap for each episode?

I was reading in the Patreon and the date post here, it looks like you take one year to each episode?

Hope you can finish this quality work.

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
GE is a joke compared to deathable. not only does it not come anywhere close in production qualitiy, the auther does not even have the balls to make it real incest. pathetic
It was real incest last I played it.
UI and sex animations were pretty high quality as well.

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
It was real incest last I played it.
we are no allowed to discuss a game in a different games threat so i make this quik: guess its been a while since you have played GE. the author himself removed ever ´cest tag from the game thread and distend himself from any mentioning of this word. no patch to compansate what so ever... quality is still good ofc but does not change the fact that i find this behavior...pathetic

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Phase_01

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
How far can you go with Maria? Just the hand and footjob?
There's also this scene, clearly the highlight so far

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And since you were asking, you probably haven't seen this one yet

It requires having NTR enabled in game settings (although this clearly is not an NTR scene), not having stolen the condoms or lube from the parents, and then taking Amelia's phonecall in the evening. You need to select "only use one earphone and hear my surroundings", then check out the noise when possible

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
we are no allowed to discuss a game in a different games threat so i make this quik: guess its been a while since you have played GE. the author himself removed ever ´cest tag from the game thread and distend himself from any mentioning of this word. no patch to compansate what so ever... quality is still good ofc but does not change the fact that i find this behavior...pathetic
It's so pathetic that he wants to make money from his game, what a loser.

(For context: His game was rejected from Steam even after he made required changes and he removed the incest due to the whole issue with Patreon becoming more and more strict.)

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
There's also this scene, clearly the highlight so far

And since you were asking, you probably haven't seen this one yet

It requires having NTR enabled in game settings (although this clearly is not an NTR scene), not having stolen the condoms or lube from the parents, and then taking Amelia's phonecall in the evening. You need to select "only use one earphone and hear my surroundings", then check out the noise when possible
Wow, how do I get that quality mom & son bonding time from your screenshots?

jimanef

Jul 7, 2024
I've played a ton of incest games from here but Deathable is by far my favorite. It just feels like it's the gutsiest and doesn't hide from how taboo the fetish is. So many other games just feel vanilla as soon as the erotic scenes start. Definitely on the lookout for more games like this one.

My one regret is I found this game so early into its development. I think I'll play it again like in a year from now.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I've played a ton of incest games from here but Deathable is by far my favorite. It just feels like it's the gutsiest and doesn't hide from how taboo the fetish is. So many other games just feel vanilla as soon as the erotic scenes start. Definitely on the lookout for more games like this one.

My one regret is I found this game so early into its development. I think I'll play it again like in a year from now.
The game shows a good craftsmanship.

But it seems the Incest part has been shoved onto the backseat already, and following Meorless' comments, it's probably gonna be dead in the trunk pretty soon.

What we know so far:

1) Next update won't change or improve the existing night content
(so e.g. no alternative plot where you trick the parents into making the dad stay away, and the mom getting herself naked and blindfolded on the bed for the MC to have the action instead)

2) We shouldn't get "too attached" to certain characters, when speaking of the family / incest part specifically
(probably means they'll be dead, or otherwise no more content)

3) According the the Subscribestar news, he is apparently working on some "Stand Alone" scenes, whatever that might mean
(probably nothing for this game)

So... seems like we've been tricked into thinking this was an Incest taboo game, when it really is all about weird/boring love stories and NTR

jimanef

Jul 7, 2024
The game shows a good craftsmanship.

But it seems the Incest part has been shoved onto the backseat already, and following Meorless' comments, it's probably gonna be dead in the trunk pretty soon.

What we know so far:

1) Next update won't change or improve the existing night content
(so e.g. no alternative plot where you trick the parents into making the dad stay away, and the mom getting herself naked and blindfolded on the bed for the MC to have the action instead)

2) We shouldn't get "too attached" to certain characters, when speaking of the family / incest part specifically
(probably means they'll be dead, or otherwise no more content)

3) According the the Subscribestar news, he is apparently working on some "Stand Alone" scenes, whatever that might mean
(probably nothing for this game)

So... seems like we've been tricked into thinking this was an Incest taboo game, when it really is all about weird/boring love stories and NTR
Would feel like an incredibly odd decision if true. It'd be a lot of well done build up for zero pay-off, especially since the sister and mom feel central to the story. Oh well.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I hope this isn't true, or dev changes his mind, cuz having the incest taboo alongside all these other kinks is what made the game interesting for me in the first place.

Though considering current routes so far seem to be choices that lead to non-incest scenes and paths, it does seem like its going that direction which is a shame.

Reactions: tretch95

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
''What we know so far''.
More like: ''what we can pull up out of nowhere so far''.

1) Next update won't change or improve the existing night content.

A) I talked about this event before and how it will progress. I've said that mc will have ''a second chance''. That includes: The scene will happen again later and MC will be able to penetrate Maria. There will be 2 options to deal with Daniel: steal the handcuffs and leave him in the kitchen unaware; or repeat the first scene, take turns on Maria, hide under the bed and jump on her everytime Daniel goes out for a smoke.

The next update will progress Sara's route for sure, but I know that it might confuse some players. As for Maria's route it will depend on how far I'll jump with the next update storyline. The next update is a straight up continuation from the point where the current version ends. So savefiles from this version should be okay for the next one (0.4.0). There will be some changes in the events that been already been shown, like the Maria x Daniel H-scene at Episode 2, with the next update you'll be able to wander around the house while Daniel smoking, but there won't be new renders, it's just technical, and I'll make this event easier to get, as well as the nail polish side quest. I also make inventory a bit more convenient.

2) We shouldn't get "too attached" to certain characters, when speaking of the family / incest part specifically (probably means they'll be dead, or otherwise no more content).

A) I didn't say there won't be more content. I said don't get too attached to certain characters, because not every piece of the game might satisfy you.

3) According the the Subscribestar news, he is apparently working on some "Stand Alone" scenes, whatever that might mean (probably nothing for this game)

A) I have the discribtion of what that means right in these posts and even in the tiers perks: ''Stand alone'' - are the type of posting where I post renders that I may or may not use later. [for the game]

A) Don't know who tricked you into thinking anything. From the very beginning of the game's launch, I said that my goal was not to fulfill certain demands, or fits into the requirements of certain genres. My goal is to develop a game with the plot that I come up with, and after that find the genres it can be discribed - not as an attention grab, but as a warning.

You have all the rights to be disappointed about the game being developed not in a way that you want, just don't pull up words that I never said.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
You have all the rights to be disappointed about the game being developed not in a way that you want, just don't pull up words that I never said.
Everything i wrote refers directly to what you said and published.

I have the discribtion of what that means right in these posts and even in the tiers perks: ''Stand alone'' - are the type of posting where I post renders that I may or may not use later. [for the game]
None of this information is publicly visible on your pages. You have literally everything paywalled, including the roadmap.

Screenshots

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
Everything i wrote refers directly to what you said and published.

None of this information is publicly visible on your pages. You have literally everything paywalled, including the roadmap.

Screenshots

What exactly is your critism here? that paying customers get extras?

Unused scenes and work in progress material is a fair perk for paying instead of cutting out actual game content.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes