Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
This game would be perfect if the dev just hired a editor to proofread and change the script. Usually I'm fine with mistakes in scripts but it's a bit too noticeable here and hasn't been fixed over several updates. I feel like some word choices are awkward too. It would be a minor amount of effort to fix the prose and instantly elevate the game.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
''What we know so far''.
More like: ''what we can pull up out of nowhere so far''.

1) Next update won't change or improve the existing night content.

A) I talked about this event before and how it will progress. I've said that mc will have ''a second chance''. That includes: The scene will happen again later and MC will be able to penetrate Maria. There will be 2 options to deal with Daniel: steal the handcuffs and leave him in the kitchen unaware; or repeat the first scene, take turns on Maria, hide under the bed and jump on her everytime Daniel goes out for a smoke.

The next update will progress Sara's route for sure, but I know that it might confuse some players. As for Maria's route it will depend on how far I'll jump with the next update storyline. The next update is a straight up continuation from the point where the current version ends. So savefiles from this version should be okay for the next one (0.4.0). There will be some changes in the events that been already been shown, like the Maria x Daniel H-scene at Episode 2, with the next update you'll be able to wander around the house while Daniel smoking, but there won't be new renders, it's just technical, and I'll make this event easier to get, as well as the nail polish side quest. I also make inventory a bit more convenient.

2) We shouldn't get "too attached" to certain characters, when speaking of the family / incest part specifically (probably means they'll be dead, or otherwise no more content).

A) I didn't say there won't be more content. I said don't get too attached to certain characters, because not every piece of the game might satisfy you.

3) According the the Subscribestar news, he is apparently working on some "Stand Alone" scenes, whatever that might mean (probably nothing for this game)

A) I have the discribtion of what that means right in these posts and even in the tiers perks: ''Stand alone'' - are the type of posting where I post renders that I may or may not use later. [for the game]

So... seems like we've been tricked into thinking this was an Incest taboo game, when it really is all about weird/boring love stories and NTR

A) Don't know who tricked you into thinking anything. From the very beginning of the game's launch, I said that my goal was not to fulfill certain demands, or fits into the requirements of certain genres. My goal is to develop a game with the plot that I come up with, and after that find the genres it can be discribed - not as an attention grab, but as a warning.

You have all the rights to be disappointed about the game being developed not in a way that you want, just don't pull up words that I never said.
Thank you for clearing this up, pretty excited for what's to come :giggle:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
One thing I like about this game is that the MC can reject helping the main heroine (or title character anyway). Precious few games allow you to side-step a major character or plot like that. Most will either force you anyway or give you a quick game over. I'm sure there will be consequences for it, but it'd also be funny if that was simply the end of it with maybe only a reference made later down the line.

(I remembered that "Unicorn Overlord" lets you reject saving the main heroine too. It makes the game MUCH harder and you get punished for it of course but it's cool that you secretly have the option anyway.)

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
What exactly is your critism here? that paying customers get extras?
The developer keeps referring to information which is only visible to people already paying at his subscription services.

This is not an "extra", but would probably be decisive for most people about wether or not to support the game.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I am really exited to get competition with nerdy gf my mc and her love is strong so exited what this fucker is gonna try

Maybe I aim at him with the paint gun

That guy is prob one of the bad guys

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes