3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
WOW
its just a reskin of their cancelled project

At least they released 2 "full" games already. Let's hope this one is the third.

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Fantastic art by this group as per usual! Wish they finished Operation Thunderfang tho :whistle:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Holy Shit, i remember playing the Demo that got released on the Blog ages back...wonder what ever happened to that game. Probably never got a proper release, either.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
so they are know for making games and never getting done and just making an other game and working on that over and over again huh?

Reactions: lilpixxle

Full of AGONY

Apr 10, 2019
View attachment 607026

Overview:
It is based of the mechanics of an older game of ours, "Last Demon Hunter." It is a top-down shooter containing a number of rogue-lite elements.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-03
Release Date: 2020-04-02
Developer: Crescentia - - - -
Censored: No
Version: v1 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 607016 View attachment 607017 View attachment 607018 View attachment 607019 View attachment 607020 View attachment 607021 View attachment 607022 View attachment 607023
i like a lot the genre of the game feral girl.pretty good

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brothers,can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
WOW
its just a reskin of their cancelled project

At least they released 2 "full" games already. Let's hope this one is the third.
To be fair they said that this was a remake before it came out. Not that this excuses the delays to their other projects.

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
you can hold shift to dash. unless your already doing that and its still slow, in which case i got nothing friend.
yeah but that uses up energy. was kinda hoping the base movement speed wasn't supposed to be a snail's pace

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
The art was really neat I guess no wonder they seemed more focused on making web comics

joey64

Mar 25, 2019
Fucking hell, THIS is what they've been working on this entire time? Serves me right for not looking up, since they were up front about it, I guess, but Jesus Christ, Operation Thunderfang has all but been abandoned in favor of what amounts to a remaster of Last Demon Hunter?

Honestly never seen a more head-ass developer in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: BigJohnny
D

Deleted member 2166807

There are 7 people in their team, can you all get a grip and stop acting like children. Hundreds of fantastic projects are SOLO and this project can absolutely coexist alongside their other work if the main team member working on it is not required for other things on the original project.

The quantity of nonsense in this thread is a detraction from what are genuinely very good game mechanics with a concept that deserves to be expanded and polished.

Good game, good mechanics, good visualisations, good transition from combat to the sheer panic of being grappled and overwhelmed with bodies. Don't kill off a good game with ridiculous whining.

• Angry
Reactions: Leeduva and Gnodab

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
There are 7 people in their team, can you all get a grip and stop acting like children. Hundreds of fantastic projects are SOLO and this project can absolutely coexist alongside their other work if the main team member working on it is not required for other things on the original project.

The quantity of nonsense in this thread is a detraction from what are genuinely very good game mechanics with a concept that deserves to be expanded and polished.

Good game, good mechanics, good visualisations, good transition from combat to the sheer panic of being grappled and overwhelmed with bodies. Don't kill off a good game with ridiculous whining.
Thing is, while I really like the game mechanics and the overhaul feel of it, they just take way too much time for everything. Having to wait a year to get what is basically a remaster of an old project of them is a lot to go through, especially when they have proven to be able to do good games. That's why people are annoyed, being delayed is part of the dev process, but being constantly delayed to the point people forget about a game is not a good thing at all, especially considering they tend to not give much explication about said delays.

Reactions: fdfggfd and Leeduva
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes