3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

ShoreGull

Jul 20, 2017
and yeah, i do check him but mega link is dead
also i have to fix like ghost and clothes cg because unmatched postion lmao
RIP, yeah I haven't checked that link in ages. I still have the original files, I'll see about re-upping them somewhere.

memerismeme

Aug 7, 2019
RIP, yeah I haven't checked that link in ages. I still have the original files, I'll see about re-upping them somewhere.
but do you see there is error for unmatched postion for some pic yea? like entire 1 cg set have literally messup that i gotta fix before upload here (im using adobe photoshop trial btw because i have no money moment)
im planning to do cg gallery non psd file for who just wanna see the pic or i might upload it on e hentai
or more if someone managed to digged up more unused files

Last edited:
Reactions: Dāku Shīdo

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
i know this is an old post but someone may know...what other one?
hope oneday they complete THIS one
Last Demon Hunter. It was very much like this game.

Edit: Looking at the post, they could also be referencing the RPG deathblight game too as mentioned below it.

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
Been a while since I came back to look at this thread again. Too bad its abandoned this could've been a good game. I'm not into furry and tentacles but mc is hot and gameplay is pretty okay.

Reactions: Werrino

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Waaifu
Any new updates on dis game yet or did the creator drop the game (because the devs Patreon still shows activity and cant see any of the posts because U have 2 subscribe 2 em which is BS)? ?w?
Thinking2.png

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes