3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Scroll to the top of the page and read the bright orange tag right next to the topic name.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Well since it's abandon, I should release the old classic one first, dat I just got done modding. :3

1712720922559.png
LastDemonHunterV0-49D(MODDED)_ProjektWolfenstahl
DL:

Bug List:
Enemy art blending into background DONE
Health regen mechanic make it impossible for Game Over Event to trigger DONE

Update Progress-D4 :
Finished redoing the Grab 1, Grab 2, Grab3 animation arts (Sample tested a few and confirmed them to working correctly), and fixed the health code (Tested and confirmed to be working correctly) by
Noxtek. :3
Added one mar bar of health and changed MP from 300 to 1000. X3

Will work on "Deathblight Guilty Raid V1" after I build my Mugen Omega Pack. >w<

Last edited:

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Well since it's abandon, I should release the old classic one first dat I just got done modding. :3
Made changes 2 the sprites, CGs, and with help of a mod tool I was able 2 make HP 300 and HP naturally slowly regen, ENJOY. >:3

View attachment 3505180
LastDemonHunterV0-48C_ProjektWolfenstahl
DL:

Will work on "Deathblight Guilty Raid V1" after I build my Mugen Omega Pack. >w<
Your mod makes it impossible to view the game over scenes, and the enemies are completely blended in with the black background during in game cut-ins.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Your mod makes it impossible to view the game over scenes, and the enemies are completely blended in with the black background during in game cut-ins.
TY, for the feedback, I noticed dat the enemies blending into background as well (did not know my sloppy hp regen code would make it impossible for game over event to trigger), is currently fixing the enemy blending problem, also will do sumthin about the hp regen as well to where if is less dan 1 then do NOT regen health. >w<
Also, Ariyana how does the health regen feel, is it 2 fast or 2 slow? ?w?

I do ask you and anyone else interest in dis game to be patient, as I am working on two games here (LastDemonHunterV0-48C and Mugen Omega Pack 2024). @w@

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Hmm does dis look r8t 4 the code? ?w?
1712293330766.png

A better HP regen code version was made by noxtek and is still yet to be tested since I'm working on the 2D animation art. X3

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Ariyana
There U go, the game have been fixed kinda. X3
I know I could have working on the sprites sum mar and CGs, although I got another project 2 do, so ENJOY dis hot fix. :3

Yukikaze503

Jul 3, 2017
Well since it's abandon, I should release the old classic one first, dat I just got done modding. :3

View attachment 3526220
LastDemonHunterV0-49D(MODDED)_ProjektWolfenstahl
DL:

Bug List:
Enemy art blending into background DONE
Health regen mechanic make it impossible for Game Over Event to trigger DONE

Update Progress-D4 :
Finished redoing the Grab 1, Grab 2, Grab3 animation arts (Sample tested a few and confirmed them to working correctly), and fixed the health code (Tested and confirmed to be working correctly) by
Noxtek. :3
Added one mar bar of health and changed MP from 300 to 1000. X3

So what was added to this mod? It's been a very long time since i've played this. You mention animation arts but I didn't see any animations during grabs?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
So what was added to this mod? It's been a very long time since i've played this. You mention animation arts but I didn't see any animations during grabs?

It's mar like 2D slide show art dan animation, the grab art images are on a timer dat switches the art from one image to another. >w>
All I did is cut out the white backgrounds and added a sci-fi background to give it a better theme 2 the game's stages/levels instead of plain boring white CGs (I'm trying to keep the game's original design intact and add in sum quality of life mods without ruining the overall game play so feed back is very much appreciated atm). >w>
Only other mods I did is make her regenerate health, and bigger MP. ^w^

Another quit fix update coming soon which will increase her health and when she's on her last bar of health she will be naked. :3

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes