5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

joey64

Mar 25, 2019
Artwork is great as always, Gameplay is ok.

The Fact that it is game over when you die and health items are pure RNG and no way to get health otherwise is a big nono.
It's been a long while since I last played it, but your primary source of health regen is by converting your resource bar (I forget what it's called) into health between fights. If you didn't know that, I can see how the game might seem overly difficult.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
go to skilles list area and look for the rest that heal's you after fight's but it does take away the h attack bar are what they call it. i have also fought monster's that drop health potions but that take's time. if you have the money the shop ner the ally selles them too. wait is this the one game are the one with out the shopes and rest skill's

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i guess this game is dead i was hoping not but does not look like any more has been added that is a freaken shame this game rocked and the girls were hot. good games alway's seem to die off because the dev's want to make something else

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
I'm fairly certain that they probably made a RPG game to tap into the HRPG audience to bring more attention to their webcomic. Their comic is back up and running again, which I suspect they had been on hiatus for not because they wanted to take a break, but to try and do advertisements for their comics by their development cycle.

My hypothesis is that they realized RPGmaker games were too much work to make a quality version that wouldn't run their rep into the dirt so they try to delay over and over to maintain whatever hype they gained from their alpha.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know but i love the look and play of this game. tell the truth i still play it even tho there is nomore content for now and i do hope it is just for now. if not i will be sad but i still have some hot looking pic's to look at lol.

Reactions: Pirat.911

joey64

Mar 25, 2019
I'm fairly certain that they probably made a RPG game to tap into the HRPG audience to bring more attention to their webcomic. Their comic is back up and running again, which I suspect they had been on hiatus for not because they wanted to take a break, but to try and do advertisements for their comics by their development cycle.

My hypothesis is that they realized RPGmaker games were too much work to make a quality version that wouldn't run their rep into the dirt so they try to delay over and over to maintain whatever hype they gained from their alpha.
Honestly, you're probably right. Seems obvious now that you've said it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so if alot of people liked this game would they make more for it. like i said tho if not i will just play what i have and still have some fun with the game.

Reactions: Pirat.911

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
so if alot of people liked this game would they make more for it. like i said tho if not i will just play what i have and still have some fun with the game.
It's more of 'if more people paid for the game' but the way they collect money is through their comic patreon, so they don't really care about finishing the game as long as the money keeps rolling in.

If their webcomic received less attention they would definitely devote themselves to finishing and polishing their games for advertisement. But since their main selling point is their art I wouldn't hold my breath.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but they made the other game are demo i played. mybe the demo game is kinda like the comic i guess lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't think they are going to update this game. even tho it's good they don't care as long as there comics are doing good and mybe there demo game. i would love for more but they don't care i guess. that's a true shame

NBV

Jun 26, 2017
I doubt there's going to be another update to the game as well. Crescentia seems to constantly start up game ideas and then drop them on a whim. The comics are push easier to make and the patreon doesn't seem to be affected that much with how much game related promises aren't kept. I wouldn't have so much of a problem with it had the Patreon not fully become an advertisement for Deathblight RPG over the comics during the time of Deathblight's initial blowup. Whether it was intentional or not, it felt like the Patreon changed to what it needed to be to bring people in and then slowly transitioned back to focusing on the comics when it got what it needed. I stopped being a patron because the author just appears dishonest or uncaring every time they leave a project to die. They have a long track record of starting games and then cancelling them randomly. The recent news about them dropping Guilty Raid sounds more like BS more than anything.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think patrion should drop people who lie and are nothing but cheat's. but as long as there making money off of them they do not care. people like these make me not trust giveing money to anyone because there thieve's who only want money. i like comics but to make a good game then drop it for a shitty comice book is stupid. just my thought's on the matter at hand

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
I doubt there's going to be another update to the game as well. Crescentia seems to constantly start up game ideas and then drop them on a whim.
Crescentia has nothing to do with that. She's just the artist. Wolfenstahl manages the project, management, and ideas.

Reactions: Amariithynar

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well crescentis is a great artist. the art helped the game too. so i say good job there and hope there art get's to shine in other way's then a comice book.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Man now that the programmer is sick, I honestly cant see anymore updates for thunderfang, especially with all the talk about guilty raid.
Personally, I dont give a damn about guilty raid. My only hype is for thunderfang, and that seems basically dead. It even sounds like hes going to officially drop it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not seen the comics but if they drop this game well there nut's because i would say this is good. but then there the one's losing out on a great game that is the truth

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
i have not seen the comics but if they drop this game well there nut's because i would say this is good. but then there the one's losing out on a great game that is the truth
It's a great game because they used Ahriman's code and scripts and just injected their art into it. But once it came to developing the game they began to choke. The foundation of the code isn't primarily from themselves.

Reactions: Blake639 and NBV
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes