5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I also hope they come back to, honestly, both games - just not at the same time. The concepts and mechanics of both are good, they were just unfocused and failed to effectively managing their time, resources and the people they depended on.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that DBGR was preceeded by a free tech demo type thing with a decent amount of content, The Last Demonhunter (Not to be confused with an RPG with a similar name), which should still be on Wolfenstahl's blogspot

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i also do understand the hole patrion problem but then again paatrion has to be blamed also for just wanting money then telling people there games are agianst the rules i would be checking the fine print on the papers i sing to see if what they are doing is legal lol.

Reactions: Oggery

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i also do understand the hole patrion problem but then again paatrion has to be blamed also for just wanting money then telling people there games are agianst the rules i would be checking the fine print on the papers i sing to see if what they are doing is legal lol.
Well, US law at least, a private company like patreon can basically do anything they want. Also, patreon isn't continuing to take money when they tell someone content has to be removed from patreon's site. If the person using patreon changes what's posted to meet whatever changes patreon wants the person still gets the cut from the donations. If the person can't make changes or patreon decides to freeze their account for other reasons patreon no longer collects any money for that campaign.

If patreon was still collecting money for a frozen or closed campaign then there might be a legal issue, but they don't do that since that would open them up to lawsuits.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks i was wondering i don't know there legal are there pages so you help me out with that just wish the dev would have toke this game to a diffrent place to make it. i still play the game but hope to see it agian one day if i live that long lol.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Real shame that this was abandoned. Their webcomic doesn't interest me and I'm only on their discord because people post nsfw art that's sometimes decent.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game was great and i did love the art work of the girls they all looked hot. for some reseon tho i like the one with white hair the most lol.

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
somebody pick up that phone.... becuse I f***ing called it :KEK:
at least the artist is working on other games now tho (hopefully they wont be abandoned)

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
Don't suppose anyone could rip the images from this game? Or tell me how to do it myself. I hate when games hide the assets like this, kagura does the same thing with their releases.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Also they be making literally like $2000+ dollars if you combine the subscribe star and Patreon money (just leaving it out there for future food for thought) but it does seem kinda stupid that you're making like $1000 per month from the scraps of what was once your game and you aren't even gonna try finding anybody knew to fill in the gaps when someone leaves. Pathetic. And if @
souldead341 was right about them just taking code from an already existing game. Than literally what the actual fuck?! Your telling me. You took code from another game. And when your coder left you where basically to fucked to hire someone else to copy and paste your code to completion? Are you mentally retarded?
Ironically, that's the same amount they were making back in 2019 which I remarked on back in like page 16? page 18? from Patreon for all four of the people that were employed as part of the team (Cres, Wolf, a pixel artist who was doing othr work on the sly while being paid for work here but not doing it, and a programmer). And I called it back then, too, that this is what was gonna happen because they just ain't doing shit for content, and that's what they needed to do.

EDIT: To clarify, I meant that they are getting the same amount individually (that is, about $1k per) that they were getting back in 2019, but then they were splitting the total between four people instead of two. I phrased it somewhat poorly initially, so adding this as clarification.

Last edited:

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Ironically, that's the same amount they were making back in 2019 which I remarked on back in like page 16? page 18? from Patreon for all four of the people that were employed as part of the team (Cres, Wolf, a pixel artist who was doing othr work on the sly while being paid for work here but not doing it, and a programmer). And I called it back then, too, that this is what was gonna happen because they just ain't doing shit for content, and that's what they needed to do.
How does it feel to be right?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i real miss this game the art work was so great and the story. but was all of this for a comic book are something diffrent

Reactions: Alpha-rius

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
well i real miss this game the art work was so great and the story. but was all of this for a comic book are something diffrent
Yeah, the game was meant to be a tie-in/advertisement for their comic book, which was their main project in the 'Deathblight' universe. I agree man, the game was a fun ride, and I always liked the art. A real shame.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do believe that patron is also to blam because there stuoeid rules they make. but then they away's kill games after they get there cut of the profits. lol that's just my thought's tho

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
They look like their working on a new game. It's called "Lokigame." Imma be real: not super stoked.
Oh so they are. Definitely will be keeping my eye on this for the art, but my expectations are pretty much 0 for now.
I don't wish them to do bad, and I hope they learned from the mistakes of their first game, but this looks to be integrated under the same Deathblight funding channels and not split to better judge public interest for it. Lets hope it launches well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes