RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
No, I asked Crazy about this back then and he wanted to be able to get back to it if he managed to get through what happened. Apologies for answering on his behalf but I understand his decision and respect it.

You are obviously allowed to keep the current files to yourself (the code is open, as with any RPG Maker MV/MZ game).

Depression is not something you treat lightly, not even with proper counseling. Some of us try and wear a mask for it not to show, but we are dead inside. Long dead. And we really wish we were dead for good, because of both the physical and mental suffering piling up from things like chronic organ failure in addition to this.
Thank you for the answer. I may suffer from depression from time to time but, it has subsided compared to before and this was caused by life rather than it being randomly.

the reason why I want to be the one to keep the files is so I can if life gets better… revive it.

I worked long hours on it, and I still think about the game. But my hands are currently tied and I appreciate everyone’s kind words.

not a day goes by without me thinking how i can get back to it if I could. Anyways, just wanted to say that.

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
Thank you for the answer. I may suffer from depression from time to time but, it has subsided compared to before and this was caused by life rather than it being randomly.

the reason why I want to be the one to keep the files is so I can if life gets better… revive it.

I worked long hours on it, and I still think about the game. But my hands are currently tied and I appreciate everyone’s kind words.

not a day goes by without me thinking how i can get back to it if I could. Anyways, just wanted to say that.
Pls dont forget this: We support you and we not only love your games, no! your charakter is great to.
most of the humans are not so offen like you.

redkeys

Apr 23, 2020

Hey man.I played your game for a few hours and let me just say that its absolutely amazing, i've tried alot of different games like this over the course of like 2 years now, but yours stod out to me, I understand that things are hard for you right now, but im very glad you kept the files for this game, ill gladly wait for the day where you feel ready and stable enough to come back and finish this master piece, Thank you for your hard work and i wish you the best

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
It melts my heart everyone is understanding and wishing me the best.
It means a lot. I actually felt super bad labeling this abandon. I still do because I loved it and loved everyone who played it and chilled with me.

I do hope the depression cloud vanishes out of my life.

For now, life and family first. I will be around less and less. But that’s cause I’m still addicted to this place and it makes me happy reading these comments.

hope the best for everyone and I’m hoping someday the tag will vanish. But for now, I’m going to be Mia and get my life straight.

even in my bad moments I hate leaving people in the dark… I guess I’m just programmed that way.

thank you again.
Real life always comes first. So I empathize completely with your decision. I just wanted to add that your game gave me a very helpful reminder when I most needed it (when I was close to abandoning my game as I got so time stressed) so thank you for actually helping me more than you can ever know. Of course, I loved your setup and premise (especially having a potential female dom protag angle and when I could force that stupid slave to worship me very early I knew I liked it lol) and was into the story! It takes so much time, energy, and passion to create what you did, and I really hope that even moving away so to speak -- you still take a few moments to get positive vibes from people that appreciated the work you did, etc. Knowing that you helped others here feel good should give you a lot of positivity I hope in your recovery process. Please take care of yourself!

RefusedShark

Dec 19, 2018
Hey guys,

How do you unlock the slave-like dialogue options when you talk to people who disrespect you in town? I've been dutifully lowering my reputation but it doesn't do anything. I love what I have access to either way!

Cheers

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Update from me, I'm not sure how long this will be so feel free not to read.

Hi everyone, it's been a while. My birthday was on the 27th of August, funny enough I turned 27 and I got to take my first vacation for the first time in 3 years!

Anyways, I have been giving it a lot of thought and I stopped making this game for personal reasons (real-life stuff) and my biggest reason is the moral reason, it's what has been honestly crippling me to come back and dev.

I love to be honest, and I feel like to appreciate everyone that played my game and hope for the game to return I'll tell you a secret and if you wish to read it, go for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do I miss the game? YES.

What would happen if I do return?
1. I will never accept money for this game nor will I want money.
2. I'll update whenever I feel like it.
3. I'd be active again like before.

Will there be a possibility I put the game on hold?
Yes, why you may ask? because moral dilemmas take a toll on me. So, I'm really not sure where to go from here! I guess I'm sharing this with you all so you understand what's going on with me as I have always been open with my fans and people who loved the game as much as I do.

I am sorry for destroying my discord. I am sorry for abandoning the game for such a reason, I know some might find religion a big deal and some might not but it can get depressing when you have a moral/religious dilemma over your head.

I guess I'm saying there is a tiny bit of hope for me to remove this from abandonment. Life has gone back on track, but, this has been weighing on me.

Again, I miss creating this game and I miss the community that was so nice to me.

Well.. thanks for reading, I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do, and please be advised, I'm not trying to start a religious topic or something I'm just telling you guys what's up. I owe you this much.

Thank you all for the support this year <3

I have removed myself from private etc. So if you feel like PM for any reason go for it, even if you need help with the game I'll try to reply there or here.

Thanks for reading my wall of text lol.

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
This isn't meant to be a rude comment, just curious. I'm not sure where your moral dilemma is coming from, there's nothing inherently wrong in developing erotic games. All you're doing is making content you enjoy and sharing it with others who enjoy it. I think you're being too harsh on yourself.

I'm not a religious person, but I was when I was younger. I believe in modern times religion should be used to support yourself in hard times, not something to be used to shame your actions (especially when they're not evil). After all it is a human construct and you should decide what aspects of life it should control. Treat it as a guide. Don't let this relationship be abusive and end up a martyr with forever conflicted feelings - and don't let it shame you into doing something you do not want.

Oct 26, 2017
Belated "happy" birthday Crazy. Stopped celebrating things like birthdays a long time ago but eh, that's common sense and politeness to say it anyway...

Thanks for giving a status update on it, that is for the best imo, I should reflect on the advice I give everyone myself instead of preaching but your own health and real life comes first.

Whatever you decide, your audience will be rooting for you. You've made friends and fans alike, not just on discord, but on F95, and other communities you might have posted on. You've done an excellent job as a community liaison - not by parroting "thank you it means a lot" (forced laugh) but by properly addressing feedback, politely, in a professional manner, and without spoonfeeding people either. I'm saying this because as disastrous as my trust meter is - it's so negative it cannot be measured and it's a former job requirement anyway - I'm quite confident the odds of you becoming a despicable developer blinded by greed or even defaulting (a major risk of severe depression related to low self-esteem) to "fuck empathy and kindness to others, I'm defaulting to some chaotic evil jaded fuck it all and going down the put myself first and fuck everyone else" are about as high as scoring a sextuple yakuman on your very first riichi mahjong hand and the very first tile you draw, assuming non-rigged tiles, real life and normal rules of course.

You can't keep up a mask forever, and people will judge as they see fit. I don't recall a single individual trying to troll on this thread beyond the obviously funny update when posts that are not offensive and that is quite the achievement, not on F95 as the community itself is very friendly but rather on the fetish base that tends to be extremely toxic and quick to resort to attacks or comparisons to try and destroy what you are trying to build - that's what mankind does best after all, destruction is so much easier than creation. Hardships are everywhere, we all have our issues, there's a pandemic that's still being handled like someone who's never seen any major health crisis before because mankind has become ridiculously lazy and quick to move on even on tragic and highly preoccupating matters.

tl;dr: Thanks for the heads-up on the game Crazy, and be yourself. I don't even have the motivation to post on F95 anymore - or maybe I just got threadbanned from all threads, who knows, just kidding - but Anne o'nymous said it better than I'll ever say it, your actions will always speak for themselves, there is no need to try and be someone you are not.

Thank you again for working on this game in such a humble manner and for your mindset. I'd like to say it gives me hope, but I'd be lying here. I just hope you stay as you are, and that maybe someday, karma will strike back at people who exploit kindness and companies that are conveniently covered and sponsored by the government itself so that nothing can be done to end them once and for all to try and restore former mindsets beside the obvious thing one should never do lest they become what they are trying their best to get rid of.

And if users wish to report this post, please know that I will not judge you as multiple rules were broken anyway and this is entirely justified. It had to be said... and archived.

Random Internet poster over and out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Real life always comes first. So I empathize completely with your decision. I just wanted to add that your game gave me a very helpful reminder when I most needed it (when I was close to abandoning my game as I got so time stressed) so thank you for actually helping me more than you can ever know. Of course, I loved your setup and premise (especially having a potential female dom protag angle and when I could force that stupid slave to worship me very early I knew I liked it lol) and was into the story! It takes so much time, energy, and passion to create what you did, and I really hope that even moving away so to speak -- you still take a few moments to get positive vibes from people that appreciated the work you did, etc. Knowing that you helped others here feel good should give you a lot of positivity I hope in your recovery process. Please take care of yourself!
This took me a while to reply. But it means a lot to me to know that I was able to help another in dev in any way and I'm glad you didn't abandon your game, thank you for your kind words! it does make me feel better. "knowing that you helped others here feel good should give you a lot of positivity I hope in your recovery process." I really like this!

This isn't meant to be a rude comment, just curious. I'm not sure where your moral dilemma is coming from, there's nothing inherently wrong in developing erotic games. All you're doing is making content you enjoy and sharing it with others who enjoy it. I think you're being too harsh on yourself.

I'm not a religious person, but I was when I was younger. I believe in modern times religion should be used to support yourself in hard times, not something to be used to shame your actions (especially when they're not evil). After all it is a human construct and you should decide what aspects of life it should control. Treat it as a guide. Don't let this relationship be abusive and end up a martyr with forever conflicted feelings - and don't let it shame you into doing something you do not want.

This isn't rude at all and I do enjoy other's points of view. I really like what you are saying. I don't find it completely wrong, I think the issue is accepting money (which I'm not) and sharing an H-game. Writing for the game and creating the game is a fun process for me but at the same time I'm like, "I'm I being too sinful?" but there have been a few people that have been giving me interesting thoughts on this subject that give me a whole new perspective and slowly changing me and that is honestly why I brought it up as well.

I hope that makes some sense.

tl;dr: Thanks for the heads-up on the game Crazy, and be yourself. I don't even have the motivation to post on F95 anymore - or maybe I just got threadbanned from all threads, who knows, just kidding - but Anne o'nymous said it better than I'll ever say it, your actions will always speak for themselves, there is no need to try and be someone you are not.
I read everything you said and it was easier to quote this one. Thank you for your advice, your kind words, and I have always appreciated you throughout my game dev. Your opinion is highly appreciated for the record, so know, it means a lot! I'm sorry to hear you losing motivation to post but I understand the feeling.

I'm sorry it doesn't give you hope but I am happy for your best wishes. Thank you for being you and always around!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tudor337

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Hey guys,

How do you unlock the slave-like dialogue options when you talk to people who disrespect you in town? I've been dutifully lowering my reputation but it doesn't do anything. I love what I have access to either way!

Cheers
hi, sorry I missed this I had a lot on my mind. Have you figured this out yet?What exactly are you trying? To be degraded by the women in town?

Nice graphics
Lol.

anyways, if I do release something I will remove this from abandon but expect bugs as I have lost my to do lists and bug list.

I won’t lie, I thought I lost my game files and was going crazy last night looking for them.

thankfully.. I still have them and the content that I worked hard on.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Well, here we are. I guess it's time for me to return and I hope you all will accept me with open arms. I have thought about it and I really want to do what I love and it is making this game.

I will deal with my own issues and I'll be updating when I can.

I will ask for your help with this because I don't remember what I added in this new patch I was working on and I'm sure there are a lot of bugs.

really hope you guys enjoy it.

Windows: MEGA
Android (Use Joiplay): MEGA

Yeah.. so let me know. =)

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Well, here we are. I guess it's time for me to return and I hope you all will accept me with open arms. I have thought about it and I really want to do what I love and it is making this game.

I will deal with my own issues and I'll be updating when I can.

I will ask for your help with this because I don't remember what I added in this new patch I was working on and I'm sure there are a lot of bugs.

really hope you guys enjoy it.

Windows: MEGA
Android (Use Joiplay): MEGA

Yeah.. so let me know. =)
welcome back, do not burn yourself out and promise that you will take time out for yourself

Aug 23, 2018
which house is the player owned one? Ive been looking for an hour lol theres one house that when i enter it spawns me back at the entrance door and autosaves, is it bugged or some shit? love the game but its confusing at times

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
which house is the player owned one? Ive been looking for an hour lol theres one house that when i enter it spawns me back at the entrance door and autosaves, is it bugged or some shit? love the game but its confusing at times
hmm. It’s the biggest house to the left. You should be able to enter it.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Are the timestamps messed up in this thread or something? I see that you said you were abandoning the game in July by the dev comment in the first thread, but timestamp wise it looks like you made a post about it on Friday (2 days ago) and then made a coming back post today. I'm glad you feel a bit more comfortable working on it (As others have said, you/your mental health are more important than the game, always. IMO never apologize for needing to take a break or stop completely, but I am grateful you cared enough to post instead of just ghosting.) but since I had decided to let the game go a few versions without checking what's new to let it build up more I'm getting whiplash reading the thread.

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
Welcom back) Glad to se this game back to lifu ~. Surely don burn yourself, updates can wait.
Your own health and happines comes first.
Yay, gonna start playing it again~~

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes