RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Oct 26, 2017
Yo quick question is there absolutely 0 images? with that thank you so much for your efforts man!
There are naked sprites and some sex interactions between sprites in Death's Punishment, but if you mean HCGs or naked full-body standstills, none of them.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
I hope there's more soon.
Soon. I just imported 4k words today. 12-15 events. It takes a little bit.

I have 80% of it written and now I'm slowly importing it. Should be closer now. But no guarantee on release date as my life has been busy this month.=)

Yo quick question is there absolutely 0 images? with that thank you so much for your efforts man!
I see this has already been answered ;p. But yeah its all text-based.

You can visit Crazy's discord (ugh...) to check on the progress. He also (fortunately) posts here quite often.
We miss you in discord ;p but I understand the ugh haha

Oct 26, 2017
Getting called a discord shiller in other threads never fails to make me chuckle, seeing as I hate all forms of SNS. :)

As for myself, I'm just glad you take the time to keep F95zone informed. Your audience is pretty friendly and communicative towards you as a developer and as a fellow community user, and that's a good thing.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Getting called a discord shiller in other threads never fails to make me chuckle, seeing as I hate all forms of SNS. :)

As for myself, I'm just glad you take the time to keep F95zone informed. Your audience is pretty friendly and communicative towards you as a developer and as a fellow community user, and that's a good thing.
Super weird since I know you hate discord haha. you are prob the last person to be a discord shiller!

And I agree. I have such an awesome audience so far and I'm happy about it =D.

I do like to inform people so they aren't in the dark and I appreciate anyone waiting to see what comes next, makes me happy I have that effect on people.

I will be working on it mostly today and hopefully its a good update haha. Sometimes when I look at my changelog I feel like it's not a lot but... it is in game.

Oct 26, 2017
I do like to inform people so they aren't in the dark and I appreciate anyone waiting to see what comes next, makes me happy I have that effect on people.

I will be working on it mostly today and hopefully its a good update haha. Sometimes when I look at my changelog I feel like it's not a lot but... it is in game.
Never be ashamed of minor updates. Massive overhauls end up ruining games unless they're done right, and it's not that easy to do it right even for projects that are still young when you're on your own.

Minor, frequent updates (don't have to make nightlies or weeklies, just find something that's convenient for you and that you can adapt to circumstances) will get you a lot of positive feedback. I wouldn't exactly call what you implement as minor, though. Wouldn't want to write 500k words about JSON again but yes, the gist of it is changing a line of JSON would qualify as a minor one and can simply be attached as a quickfix and dropped in a post without bumping the thread with a new release. I'd bug you again with the JSON minifixes but you'll be doing this soon enough when you feel confident enough. And you'll be surprised, too, heh.

And of course, current status and progress reports, like the quick map you showed. You can also take development screenshots from the engine here unless F95 has a rule somewhere for it and I missed it (RPG Maker Forums will instaban you even if you own a proper license) if you're not too sure how to convey your progress report in text format. For increased safety, make sure your locale is the default one and make sure no system information (except what you want to show) shows up.

The things you are working on clearly aren't minor. Maybe they're not major to you, sure, but they're still considerable content. Take a look at some games making hundreds of thousands of bucks around from farming desperate masturbation addicts and you'll have a good laugh. Or a good facepalm.

Maybe you don't see yourself as a developer yet, but you do have the ethics, and I honestly think so.

Stealth edit: Semantics, grammar, etc.

Khaaljo

Jul 10, 2021
Soon. I just imported 4k words today. 12-15 events. It takes a little bit.

I have 80% of it written and now I'm slowly importing it. Should be closer now. But no guarantee on release date as my life has been busy this month.=)

I see this has already been answered ;p. But yeah its all text-based.

We miss you in discord ;p but I understand the ugh haha
You have inspired me to work in a similar project however i wanted to add some graphic scenes so i used 3d designs but it really takes long time to render so i hope i can finish the project
https://f95zone.to/threads/exiled-to-new-life-v0-1-khaaljo.87992/
I hope you would check it and tell me your opinion And good luck for you

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Never be ashamed of minor updates. Massive overhauls end up ruining games unless they're done right, and it's not that easy to do it right even for projects that are still young when you're on your own.

Minor, frequent updates (don't have to make nightlies or weeklies, just find something that's convenient for you and that you can adapt to circumstances) will get you a lot of positive feedback. I wouldn't exactly call what you implement as minor, though. Wouldn't want to write 500k words about JSON again but yes, the gist of it is changing a line of JSON would qualify as a minor one and can simply be attached as a quickfix and dropped in a post without bumping the thread with a new release. I'd bug you again with the JSON minifixes but you'll be doing this soon enough when you feel confident enough. And you'll be surprised, too, heh.

And of course, current status and progress reports, like the quick map you showed. You can also take development screenshots from the engine here unless F95 has a rule somewhere for it and I missed it (RPG Maker Forums will instaban you even if you own a proper license) if you're not too sure how to convey your progress report in text format. For increased safety, make sure your locale is the default one and make sure no system information (except what you want to show) shows up.

The things you are working on clearly aren't minor. Maybe they're not major to you, sure, but they're still considerable content. Take a look at some games making hundreds of thousands of bucks around from farming desperate masturbation addicts and you'll have a good laugh. Or a good facepalm.

Maybe you don't see yourself as a developer yet, but you do have the ethics, and I honestly think so.

Stealth edit: Semantics, grammar, etc.
Thank you for your kind words and for always reassuring me =) It means a lot and keeps me going!

Personally, I don't like making promises on release dates as you know. But you know that and that is good advice. Eventually I'll be confident enough haha. It looks minor but it isn't basically. Since it does take time to write, code, and import everything. But I like it.

Yeah I do like progress reports because I don't want to be the dev that has his players in the dark! Thankfully F95 is more relaxed from what I can tell and I'm allowed to show you stuff. (I think). Thank you for the advice! Safety first.

We are both paranoid after all ;)

I have a good laugh and cry over such things. I agree with you 100%.

You have inspired me to work in a similar project however i wanted to add some graphic scenes so i used 3d designs but it really takes long time to render so i hope i can finish the project
https://f95zone.to/threads/exiled-to-new-life-v0-1-khaaljo.87992/
I hope you would check it and tell me your opinion And good luck for you
Hey, good luck! I hope it works out, I'll check it out when I get a chance. Busy working on this game but I'll play when I can since I like this genre!

Rendering does take a while! One of the reasons why I don't bother with Daz and I prefer 2d art ;p BUT I'll give it a shot!

Reactions: Khaaljo
Oct 2, 2018
finally a good Lesdom game I enjoyed everything especially the sub path, no matter that it doesn't have hcg it makes up for everything with the writing.
you also knew how to combine very well the sprites with the dialogues, they are perfect especially when they smile wickedly.

lesbian games are so rare and even more if they are lesdom, thanks for sharing it and good luck.

Oct 26, 2017
finally a good Lesdom game I enjoyed everything especially the sub path, no matter that it doesn't have hcg it makes up for everything with the writing.
you also knew how to combine very well the sprites with the dialogues, they are perfect especially when they smile wickedly.

lesbian games are so rare and even more if they are lesdom, thanks for sharing it and good luck.
I forgot to tell you about this one since it was already in the threads. But yes, definitely a top recommendation. Crazy's motivation and dedication is something I particularly enjoy here, that's how we get good games made - and hell, you know how too well how rare this genre is.

psst Crazy try to convice aura-dev to add a yuri lezdom route by messing with Aura's mental world switches (private joke, I've been mentioning them on their respective threads) ;)

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunately it is not. Please see the developer's notes.

Sorry for mentioning the staff. I wish you the best, Crazy, RL takes priority. Please be safe out there... And only come back when you have time and motivation...

I've said it before though: release your code. Always. Release what you have before you go. Unless you don't want to. That is your decision, but you can have someone give this a second life until you return, or ensure your game doesn't end up in limbo should something happen to you.

RMMZ entirely runs in JavaScript and JSON and since it is text-based, art is not a problem.

This is something Mistress Z also said. I miss you, zazzaro.
I miss the times when that one thread was fun to hang around and not some nauseating crime den.

I am not going to take over this for two reasons: first, I wouldn't be able to get myself to take ownership of something that belongs to someone else and make changes to it, let alone make a production release, and second, I neither have the motivation nor the time. Probably not even the skills anymore. I do have a bunch of skills as a writer, but meh. Decent grammar is no good when you have no story to tell. Passion and motivation are the corel. Time and organization are essences and catalysts. The hype is just for marketing.

Edit: Removed the depression part.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
why is it abandoned
From the OP:
Developer Notes:
I won't lie. Harshville inspired this game. This is mostly text-based as I can't do art. I'd like you to know that I don't plan on profiting off this game, and I am looking more for feedback than anything. First time creating a game, but I have always been a writer.

2021-07-12
Due to real-life situations, this game is now abandoned. I feel terrible about it, but, because of real life, I have to prioritize that over this. Maybe someday I'll return. Even though 0.45 was on its way, I didn't manage to completely finish it.
Sorry for the sad news, this wasn't my intention from the start and I was planning to release 0.50 but because of real-life, I have to stop developing and keep my distance from the site.
The game is not on hold because I don't want to give anyone hope. I'll keep all my files in case I want to return them.

This was not an easy decision to make!
We live in a pandemic and vaccines won't change anything with irresponsible people spreading mutations left and right (let's not start a debate on this) so I disagree with the file keeping but developer's decision, I respect it. Even more so with Crazy as a friend, but I'd also respect it if they were my nemesis.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
From the OP:We live in a pandemic and vaccines won't change anything with irresponsible people spreading mutations left and right (let's not start a debate on this) so I disagree with the file keeping but developer's decision, I respect it. Even more so with Crazy as a friend, but I'd also respect it if they were my nemesis.
Hi,

Unfortunately some real life things happenedand I will no longer be able to work on the game.

I even had to say good bye to my duty as an uploader. (Which I enjoyed a lot as well)

I’m super grateful for everyone who played my game and enjoyed it. It breaks my heart I have to stop.

I labeled it abandon because I don’t want to give false hope that I would return.

my priority has shifted to real life.

as for the files, I have kept them because if I get the inspiration again and my life gets better, I’d like to be the one to revive it.

I hate giving sad news but again, I didn’t make this choice lightly. I love the community and my game. But, I have to deal with things.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes