RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
And this is exactly how you get somewhere with a project. You'll find more ways to keep checks on what you've done as your project advances and it's nice to see another actual developer on the zone. I always feel like they're an endangered species, and that includes learning developers (we're always learning anyway, even after we retire).

Just anxious because heh, the map did grow quite a bit since last time. Please don't mind the negativity.
Thank you! I am trying my best haha. Also, it's not really a negative thing to say. It's true, the next patch will have the map grow larger. and I worry about it too but if I take it one step at a time.. I should be fine. I hope lol

i want to see more of amber! she is the best!
Haha, I honestly had a lot of fun with Amber! But you will see more of her maybe not this patch but in the future. we will see though. But I have already set her up to be the Sub's way to get into the middle-class map.

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if the Discord people told you about it but in the current version, the following still happen:
- Ruby freezing the game if you don't pay her for her slave
- Various timer issues (mostly due to it being realtime such as ticking when it isn't supposed to)
- Priscilla failing to properly reference the actor (player's name or at least Kim as actor[0] or actor 1 depending on how you reference it) and using Reid instead (the default sample project actor); watch out for copy-and-paste bad habits, it will bite you hard in the future
- No-wait issues on message choices leading to automatic choices (this one isn't entirely your fault, RPG Maker is complete shit in this aspect since RPG Maker XP iirc, but RMMV and RMMZ take it to a whole new level of completely broken choice handlers, instead of fancy stuff, they should really have fixed all the crap in the engine by now especially considering how expensive that damn license is)

Haven't tested further because reasons but hope this helps!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Not sure if the Discord people told you about it but in the current version, the following still happen:
- Ruby freezing the game if you don't pay her for her slave
- Various timer issues (mostly due to it being realtime such as ticking when it isn't supposed to)
- Priscilla failing to properly reference the actor (player's name or at least Kim as actor[0] or actor 1 depending on how you reference it) and using Reid instead (the default sample project actor); watch out for copy-and-paste bad habits, it will bite you hard in the future
- No-wait issues on message choices leading to automatic choices (this one isn't entirely your fault, RPG Maker is complete shit in this aspect since RPG Maker XP iirc, but RMMV and RMMZ take it to a whole new level of completely broken choice handlers, instead of fancy stuff, they should really have fixed all the crap in the engine by now especially considering how expensive that damn license is)

Haven't tested further because reasons but hope this helps!
Thank you, no one did!

1. Ah, Ruby needs to be fixed then. I thought I made it automatic and such I'll take a look.
2.Hmm I'll try and take a look at this. Time is annoying lol.
3. AH I totally forgot about this. this is in the bar correct? I took this before I made the change to referencing. I do use actor 1. Thanks.
4. No-wait issue isn't something I experienced as much and sadly yeah Idk why they can't fix this =/.

It's okay I have been super stressed and busy with real life so I understand! Thanks for giving me these!

Oct 26, 2017
Take it easy, mate. Many of us here including myself know how much of a bitch RL can be, especially when depression and suicidal thoughts get stacked on top of physical issues.

No need to rush things, please take your time and enjoy what you are doing while you still can!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Take it easy, mate. Many of us here including myself know how much of a bitch RL can be, especially when depression and suicidal thoughts get stacked on top of physical issues.

No need to rush things, please take your time and enjoy what you are doing while you still can!
aw I hope all is well with you, I'm always here for you if you need someone to talk to. But thank you for understanding =).

pgonzo

Oct 4, 2020
I think the value and healing amount of trout and crabs are off. trout heal more and sell higher than crab, it used to be the other way around. also you get trout more at lower fishing skill then start to get more crab at higher fishing. it seems a bit off that something that you get more at a higher level of fishing would be less than something you get at a lower level of fishing. enjoying the latest update. keep up the good work.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I think the value and healing amount of trout and crabs are off. trout heal more and sell higher than crab, it used to be the other way around. also you get trout more at lower fishing skill then start to get more crab at higher fishing. it seems a bit off that something that you get more at a higher level of fishing would be less than something you get at a lower level of fishing. enjoying the latest update. keep up the good work.
Ah crap. This may have been something I did after I broke my code and tried to refix it real quick and the prices got flip flopped. you are correct.

Thank you! Glad you are enjoying the game and thank you for reporting that. that goes on the list =).

Oct 26, 2017
Once you get into advanced scripting, you can adjust the prices based on the player's skill really easily in JavaScript (or even directly within the engine and without any inline script - the less inline scripts or full-blown plugins the better, but hey, nothing wrong with having some fun while learning new things).

Haven't checked if that isn't already the case but keep them in "least valuable to most valuable" order in the item list to assist you. This will also make item loop scripting a breeze should you decide to take this route.

Oct 26, 2017
Be careful with dialogue rewriting. You can easily rewrite the dialogue later and just insert it back - dialogue won't break the game except hearts and minds without having to delay your project (and without having to worry about leaving text placeholders either if it's conveniently stored and properly mapped and sorted for instant reuse).

Okay, maybe desks and faces too. :sneaky:

Edit: I just don't know what happened here, sorry. Literally had F95 revert the posts to 20 per page so I was replying to an old post (I use 100 because fuck long ass threads)... Well, let's just keep it as a reminder but I still fucked up...

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021
I loved the game, does anyone know more games with the same characteristics (female protagonist, lesbian world, foot worship, and being able to dom and/or sub)

Oct 26, 2017
I loved the game, does anyone know more games with the same characteristics (female protagonist, lesbian world, foot worship, and being able to dom and/or sub)
At least two of those games now are severe danger magnets but they fortunately don't include lesbian femdom, so Crazy still has kind of the upper hand on this little goldmine. :)

If you are into 3D, I'm sure Crazy has tons of suggestions. There's a 2D+3D lezdom list here and if you're looking for 2D suggestions, I can provide some but most are censored (and if Japanese is a problem, not translated). You may also have to stomach other potent fetishes on top of the foot fetish (which is considered tame in comparison by most).

Jan 21, 2021
Everything is black, apart from doors, text, npcs, and the purple star things to clean yourself in public or rest. Apart from that, everything is black with no walls, streets, etc...

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021
At least two of those games now are severe danger magnets but they fortunately don't include lesbian femdom, so Crazy still has kind of the upper hand on this little goldmine. :)

If you are into 3D, I'm sure Crazy has tons of suggestions. There's a 2D+3D lezdom list here and if you're looking for 2D suggestions, I can provide some but most are censored (and if Japanese is a problem, not translated). You may also have to stomach other potent fetishes on top of the foot fetish (which is considered tame in comparison by most).
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll take a close look, untranslated japanese is kind of a problem, but other fetishes are more than welcome ^^

Oct 26, 2017
Everything is black, apart from doors, text, npcs, and the purple star things to clean yourself in public or rest. Apart from that, everything is black with no walls, streets, etc...
Sorry if this sounds a bit rude, but is there at least some useful info in the log file?

If it's not your entire environment going black (overheating GPU) and only does that for DP, check for graphic card/rendering issues (should be WebGL, OpenGL or D3D iirc). The crappy log Game.exe generates doesn't help in most cases that aren't file-related but I may be wrong.

(Even Ren'py uses advanced rendering for basic sprites and you can't go back to software rendering fallbacks anymore.)

Edit: Less cursing.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Thank I am glad!

Sorry, tbh I don't have as many recommandtions. There aren't a lot of Lesbian femdom with foot worship. I mean there is NB from banished but that is liner and you are a submissive.

It's a niche that I wish had more games for. That is why I made my own ;p Can't find another atm. at least with feet. I could be wrong though.

Tbh I need more information as well, I'm not sure are running this on windows? Andriod? I'd follow the instructions that 262177 gave. Knows more than me ;p But, yeah do you have more information lol

Sorry if this sounds a bit rude, but is there at least some useful info in the log file?

If it's not your entire environment going black (overheating GPU) and only does that for DP, check for graphic card/rendering issues (should be WebGL, OpenGL or D3D iirc). The crappy log Game.exe generates doesn't help in most cases that aren't file-related but I may be wrong.

(Even Ren'py uses advanced rendering for basic sprites and you can't go back to software rendering fallbacks anymore.)

Edit: Less cursing.

Oct 26, 2017
Crap, overlooked the switch part. Then yes, Crazy's game is one of the very few.

Most SLG/STGs are boring in that aspect that you usually can't play as the slave(s) and turn the tables on your owner, have a linear daily training routine that is quick to master and leaves little room for surprises, plot twists and non-linear choices.

Switchy_

Jun 1, 2021
Crap, overlooked the switch part. Then yes, Crazy's game is one of the very few.

Most SLG/STGs are boring in that aspect that you usually can't play as the slave(s) and turn the tables on your owner, have a linear daily training routine that is quick to master and leaves little room for surprises, plot twists and non-linear choices.
Yeah I also ask something very specific, but Death's punishment just so happened to be great in having all that, and it seemed like you could have dominant and submissive interactions in the same playthrough, in no particular order, if you play it smart with your reputation, that I also enjoyed

Oct 26, 2017
Switchy_ Death's Punishment uses a concept that I've been looking forward to myself for a long time but I still have to find the time and motivation (as well as the right engine) to do it while making sure to get somewhere with it. Having fun with it is already a no-go for reasons mentioned earlier, but seeing whether I can get it somewhere and properly develop it is enough satisfaction.

Just seeing enough of the community being satisfied with just dialogue is kind of refreshing and I'm definitely looking forward to Crazy getting rid of all the nasty typos (yeah, I'm sorry about that lol, nitpicking about grammar all the time) and making it a masterpiece that he didn't even charge anyone for. That in itself would be a revolution in modern era as 99% of developers are all about lazy money and true passion almost no longer exists.

(If you still need bug reports by the way Crazy, feel free to post some testing priorities you'd like the community to do. Not much time to spare here but if there's something specific, it's a matter of minutes, really, sometimes just a quick glance at the code, and you can make that a matter of seconds for your project since it's rather well-organized.)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Switchy_ Death's Punishment uses a concept that I've been looking forward to myself for a long time but I still have to find the time and motivation (as well as the right engine) to do it while making sure to get somewhere with it. Having fun with it is already a no-go for reasons mentioned earlier, but seeing whether I can get it somewhere and properly develop it is enough satisfaction.

Just seeing enough of the community being satisfied with just dialogue is kind of refreshing and I'm definitely looking forward to Crazy getting rid of all the nasty typos (yeah, I'm sorry about that lol, nitpicking about grammar all the time) and making it a masterpiece that he didn't even charge anyone for. That in itself would be a revolution in modern era as 99% of developers are all about lazy money and true passion almost no longer exists.

(If you still need bug reports by the way Crazy, feel free to post some testing priorities you'd like the community to do. Not much time to spare here but if there's something specific, it's a matter of minutes, really, sometimes just a quick glance at the code, and you can make that a matter of seconds for your project since it's rather well-organized.)

Haha, I am happy for the kind words. I know! there are probably a lot of typos I need to go through. Sadly I haven't had time to go through all my writing to see where the errors and such are. I know it's important since people have enjoyed it for the writing and that makes me happy!

So, I don't even have a test version. To be honest, I only started working on the game in RPGmaker today. I have been doing a LOT of writing though and I just got around to building the new areas since people don't know that all I have is exteriors and nothing interior lol.

If you guys are curious about what I have done so far today. (as of this morning)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all I'll spoil for now.

Keep in mind nothing is coded yet and what is done is mostly writing and map making.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes