RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Dialogue box doesn't seem to be showing the entire dialogues. Like it gets cut at the border and doesn't continue in the next line

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Dialogue box doesn't seem to be showing the entire dialogues. Like it gets cut at the border and doesn't continue in the next line
are you using an old save or a new save? some old saves are being weird with wordwrap while new saves are just fine. I'm not sure which update caused this. I tried fixing this for old saves but its stubborn =/.

I'll try my best to see if I can get a master save so people won't have to keep staring all over.

Unless the amazing 262177 can help me out with a master save like last time lol. I'll also put it on the OP.

trust me my test save has this same issue and I got frustrated trying to fix it.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
i did copy paste old saves with new saves. The new ones were kept intact except the global one (which i replaced with old global save so that might be the issue.) I'm getting that bug with both new and old saves though it may be because i replaced the new global with old global

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
i did copy paste old saves with new saves. The new ones were kept intact except the global one (which i replaced with old global save so that might be the issue.) I'm getting that bug with both new and old saves though it may be because i replaced the new global with old global
It could be the global save. Usually what I do is, start a new game--> save game ---> rename old save to same name as the saved game---> Copy/paste and override in the new game version.

I want to see if I can get a quick save out before I get into meetings.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Alright, I have attached a save which has:

Mining level 4 (was supposed to be 5...)
Fishing level 5
30k Gold
All shops unlocked.

Hopefully, this will help

Reactions: ajmay2

jji1211

Feb 24, 2018
If only I was able to edit THIS FAST... I was just about to reply and the post took longer than your edit, lmao.
what can i say when people told me godspeed i took it literally hahah

Did you use this one?

So, other save editors gave me that same error. (yes I cheat too! haha). BUT with this one it seems smooth sailing.

Almost done with work so I can focus on fixing these bugs lol

Then I shall be taking a break and watching a movie.. just chilling after work.
Yes i used that one, its the only one i could find that had a save editor for rpg maker mz
edit: im too high, i used another site , sorry lol

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
what can i say when people told me godspeed i took it literally hahah

Yes i used that one, its the only one i could find that had a save editor for rpg maker mz
edit: im too high, i used another site , sorry lol
hahah you are all good. Yeah that one breaks my save and tells me missing image. I'm like "BUT I MADE YOU" so... I'd recommend the other one lol.

XCW

Aug 15, 2019
I have added the andriod version in joiplay, but when I run it, it said there is a SyntaxError
Screenshot_2021-06-17-16-34-05-603_JoiPlay.png

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I hate to triple post. But, I have made a guide on how to run the game on Joiplay with the help of Viessa who gave me the photos. (thank you!)

It's attached here and will be attached to the main page. if you have any questions or issues, let me know!

Reactions: Cunt

Oct 26, 2017
Alright, I have attached a save which has:

Mining level 4 (was supposed to be 5...)
Fishing level 5
30k Gold
All shops unlocked.

Hopefully, this will help
You give me too much credit, you were able to do it yourself much faster heh. Thanks for the update, damn, couldn't even get to testing the previous one...

If you still need a save to provide to the public, just let me know what you'd like to be changed that can't already be easily done in a save editor.

Oct 26, 2017
Optimized the assets since you provided them unecrypted this time around. This should not cause any conflict, though deduping using older versions - for people who keep older versions around - would be made significantly harder as it wasn't just metadata stripping but also lossless optimization, so please be careful.

Zippy:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
You give me too much credit, you were able to do it yourself much faster heh. Thanks for the update, damn, couldn't even get to testing the previous one...

If you still need a save to provide to the public, just let me know what you'd like to be changed that can't already be easily done in a save editor.
Optimized the assets since you provided them unecrypted this time around. This should not cause any conflict, though deduping using older versions - for people who keep older versions around - would be made significantly harder as it wasn't just metadata stripping but also lossless optimization, so please be careful.

Zippy:
haha, but you are very helpful and kind with me! Also, I felt bad asking you and I was like, "Let me just figure this out". I'm not sure what else is needed after that ;p but hopefully I did it correctly.

But thank you for the offer!

Thanks for the optimized assets haha. Sadly, encrypting it broke the compressing of the files and I was like, "Eh, it's easy to break into Rpgmaker it's best I focus on getting it from 900mb to 150mb or so." I'd rather you guys able to download it and have smaller file.

Also, I'm taking a break for a few days! So, you have time to test and have fun ;p thanks again!

XCW

Aug 15, 2019
Are you using joiplay for this? Sadly, this is the only way I can get the Andriod version working. Seems to be working fine for Joiplay users. Can you tell me how you tried to run this?
Yes, I just add the game in joiplay and click the icon…it seems that only I have this problem. maybe I should just play the PC version :p

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Yes, I just add the game in joiplay and click the icon…it seems that only I have this problem. maybe I should just play the PC version :p
did you click the html.index?
You select both the html.Index and icon! Check the guide just in case.

yeah no one has had this issue :/ I wish I can help.

Oct 26, 2017
haha, but you are very helpful and kind with me! Also, I felt bad asking you and I was like, "Let me just figure this out". I'm not sure what else is needed after that ;p but hopefully I did it correctly.

But thank you for the offer!

Thanks for the optimized assets haha. Sadly, encrypting it broke the compressing of the files and I was like, "Eh, it's easy to break into Rpgmaker it's best I focus on getting it from 900mb to 150mb or so." I'd rather you guys able to download it and have smaller file.

Also, I'm taking a break for a few days! So, you have time to test and have fun ;p thanks again!
Looks correct to me.

Your current approach is the best one in my opinion, as just like you said yourself, RPG Maker's "obfuscation" formats (all of them) are insta-breakable and not worth the time and effort. If you really wanted to go wild, you could remove the swiftshader folder (used for caching and pre-rendering, so booting up the first time will take slightly longer) and every locale (used for Game.exe settings and only ever useful if people force another option) except en-us (default as well as fallback).

Keep up the good work and enjoy that break, you've deserved it!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Looks correct to me.

Your current approach is the best one in my opinion, as just like you said yourself, RPG Maker's "obfuscation" formats (all of them) are insta-breakable and not worth the time and effort. If you really wanted to go wild, you could remove the swiftshader folder (used for caching and pre-rendering, so booting up the first time will take slightly longer) and every locale (used for Game.exe settings and only ever useful if people force another option) except en-us (default as well as fallback).

Keep up the good work and enjoy that break, you've deserved it!
I'm glad!

Yeah, I'm glad you agree with me! It's not worth making you guys download 900mb for what? lol. you can break into it anyways.

Would that save more space if swiftshader was removed?

Thank you! a good break can come a long way =D.

Mastafappa

Apr 1, 2018
Not commented in a while, but still playing each update and still enjoying it. Really well put together.

I'd love as your rep gets lower/higher your status whispers around and slaves start to hear and try to dom you/high society gets nice with you and you can push them(with enough dom points). Could be fun. I prefer a focus on the slave route as femdom games are rare as hell, but that said, lezdom games are rare too.

And enjoy you're break, you're updates have stayed so damn consistent so far!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Not commented in a while, but still playing each update and still enjoying it. Really well put together.

I'd love as your rep gets lower/higher your status whispers around and slaves start to hear and try to dom you/high society gets nice with you and you can push them(with enough dom points). Could be fun. I prefer a focus on the slave route as femdom games are rare as hell, but that said, lezdom games are rare too.

And enjoy you're break, you're updates have stayed so damn consistent so far!
Hey, thank you for playing the game through all the updates! it means a lot.

I do love that idea and I do want to implement something like that. I think I have a lot of sub content at the moment. I'm actually writing an idea for a new area that is sub/dom content.

But yeah, it just takes a bit of work to get people around you to notice your reputation and such.

Thank you! I'm glad my updates have been consistent haha. The next one may come later because of break + I do want to work on a larger patch since the game seems to be playable at the moment.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes