RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
Ive encountered Katie bug too while starting game all over again, but worked over it by lookin at orb - goin out of house - returning - evr works and Katie events advance. Ive left house because once i used menu - game got that error. Also for som reason witchout lookin at orb system didnt acknowledge my 100 points with Katie, but once ive done stuff above events runned smooth.
Plus need to change 5 to 10.
1623777315140.png

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Ive encountered Katie bug too while starting game all over again, but worked over it by lookin at orb - goin out of house - returning - evr works and Katie events advance. Ive left house because once i used menu - game got that error. Also for som reason witchout lookin at orb system didnt acknowledge my 100 points with Katie, but once ive done stuff above events runned smooth.
Plus need to change 5 to 10.
View attachment 1247568
Hmm. hopefully I can fix the image issues. I think the issue here is that it needs to check for relationship points. It is doing that by you reentering the home.

Which menu-game error are you talking about? is it missing images as well? I need to do a test and make sure all the images have been fixed on my side.

and I'll fix the 5 to 10. that's thankfully easier compared to the mess I have created in bugs this patch.

Stuck with real-life work and other issues. so, once I'm done with that expect a fix patch.

Thank you for letting me know and playing!

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
One which Tenshing reported above in message 685. It happens after you use orb and open menu witchout leaving house.

As for game - alls fine, we report bugs because we do care about this game and wish to see it becom bettar and bigger~

Oct 26, 2017
There goes the only use there ever was for MZ (and MV, actually).

You shouldn't have to use an actual picture, literally a blank file without any data in it with that filename should do the trick, but honestly, all that bloated nwjs crap is supposed to perform a full run on boot, not when you change maps...

(If you do try this and it doesn't work, then just use the smallest possible valid file format accepted by RMMV/RMMZ. It's recommended to keep all of these the same size to easily find the placeholders, though using touch - or whatever way you feel like using - to modify the timestamp would also work as RM - fortunately - does not write to asset files, it only reads from them.)

So much for dropping the RTP "just so people don't encounter missing files". If files are not included and you fail to perform a full check on boot (this doesn't take aeons if you're doing it right, it takes literal seconds unless you're also calculating checksums and whatnot, then might want to inform the player it'll only be done ONCE*) shit will happen...

Sorry for the unnecessary RPG Maker rant but seriously...

*excluding when data is modified
**and another failed stealth edit, I'm way too slow

tl;dr: Add either one in /img/pictures/

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
One which Tenshing reported above in message 685. It happens after you use orb and open menu witchout leaving house.

As for game - alls fine, we report bugs because we do care about this game and wish to see it becom bettar and bigger~
Thank you that means a lot! I been messing with it. I will have a "D" version of my game if I test everything correctly. or whatever letter I'm at, at this point.

I'm hoping to fix this.

There goes the only use there ever was for MZ (and MV, actually).

You shouldn't have to use an actual picture, literally a blank file without any data in it with that filename should do the trick, but honestly, all that bloated nwjs crap is supposed to perform a full run on boot, not when you change maps...

(If you do try this and it doesn't work, then just use the smallest possible valid file format accepted by RMMV/RMMZ. It's recommended to keep all of these the same size to easily find the placeholders, though using touch - or whatever way you feel like using - to modify the timestamp would also work as RM - fortunately - does not write to asset files, it only reads from them.)

So much for dropping the RTP "just so people don't encounter missing files". If files are not included and you fail to perform a full check on boot (this doesn't take aeons if you're doing it right, it takes literal seconds unless you're also calculating checksums and whatnot, then might want to inform the player it'll only be done ONCE*) shit will happen...

Sorry for the unnecessary RPG Maker rant but seriously...

*excluding when data is modified
**and another failed stealth edit, I'm way too slow

tl;dr: Add either one in /img/pictures/
Hi, but did you see? I got it down... to like almost 200mbs. I was trying to be carful to make sure I moved over the correct images but I see I failed lol. I thought you'd be happy I cut all the BS but of course, there are tons of issues.

Thank you for these files.

Since I'm stuck with a few work things I didn't fully test 0.41C yet. BUT I think I have fixed it... just need to do more testing and upload it... 3rd times the charm. right? ha :(

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry, haven't been active in the thread for quite a while. Good job there!

Could just push the .json files though, really. Just to be sure, archive the entire /js/ and /data/ folders (shouldn't exceed 2-3MB, so will even be attachable on F95), tell people to backup theirs (js and data), extract and overwrite all. This is just in case you've been doing multiple fixes and/or don't recall which ones were changed.

If the size gets too big for an attachment somehow or you don't want to include that many files, just do the ones you last changed, but this will cause issues for people with "in-between" versions if there are important conflicts (invoked in the game) in the rest of the files.

The JSON generated when creating characters is useless if you're using RMMZ's character generator since it's just a random re-importable template, it's not actually needed by the game.

Goes without saying but this only applies if you're doing JavaScript and JSON bugfixes. If you also add assets, you'll have to provide the new ones too.

jji1211

Feb 24, 2018
when you use the save editor it says the png for the main character is missing for me, any fixes?
Edit: fixed it by just copying a random file and renaming it to that no worries

Last edited:
Reactions: ajmay2

Oct 26, 2017
when you use the save editor it says the png for the main character is missing for me, any fixes?
If only I was able to edit THIS FAST... I was just about to reply and the post took longer than your edit, lmao.

Reactions: jji1211

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Sorry, haven't been active in the thread for quite a while. Good job there!

Could just push the .json files though, really. Just to be sure, archive the entire /js/ and /data/ folders (shouldn't exceed 2-3MB, so will even be attachable on F95), tell people to backup theirs (js and data), extract and overwrite all. This is just in case you've been doing multiple fixes and/or don't recall which ones were changed.

If the size gets too big for an attachment somehow or you don't want to include that many files, just do the ones you last changed, but this will cause issues for people with "in-between" versions if there are important conflicts (invoked in the game) in the rest of the files.

The JSON generated when creating characters is useless if you're using RMMZ's character generator since it's just a random re-importable template, it's not actually needed by the game.

Goes without saying but this only applies if you're doing JavaScript and JSON bugfixes. If you also add assets, you'll have to provide the new ones too.
Type faster! haha I joke. Um, the issue here is I think its only the image files in "picture" folder that got deleted when I was cleaning up. so that is the annoying part =/

Did you use this one?

So, other save editors gave me that same error. (yes I cheat too! haha). BUT with this one it seems smooth sailing.

Almost done with work so I can focus on fixing these bugs lol

Then I shall be taking a break and watching a movie.. just chilling after work.

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
I use MV cheat plugin in game to save time on grinding.

Plus with it i don need to edit saves and can edit ingame variables directly during playing.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
MV and MZ are very close in codebase, the directory structure has changed a bit.
good to know! the only reason I asked because when I tried to use it on an MZ game, it didn't work. But, I may need to try it later on. =0 thanks haha.

Would help with testing deployed versions too.

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
It doesnt workin cuz current versions of plugin patchers are programmed to work with paths like "www\js\plugins"

While version we hav here don hav www part. What ive done was simpl - made www folder, dropped there games js folder and patched it. After patch i returned js folder where it was and ta da~ 1623839541369.png

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i hope you make a patreon and that you start adding cgs to the game the scenes are hot i just wish there where pictures and stuff am a sub so i take the sub route ofc but i wish there where a better way to earn money for subs maybe a system where if you work many times you pay ranks up and you get more money but i really like the game:)

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
That noclip saves immense ammounts of time when doin 2nd runs on same locations which author decided to made in to loong boring labyrinths with tons of invisible enemies.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
It doesnt workin cuz current versions of plugin patchers are programmed to work with paths like "www\js\plugins"

While version we hav here don hav www part. What ive done was simpl - made www folder, dropped there games js folder and patched it. After patch i returned js folder where it was and ta da~ View attachment 1248580
Ah that is genius! haha. I'm glad that works for you then ;p

i hope you make a patreon and that you start adding cgs to the game the scenes are hot i just wish there where pictures and stuff am a sub so i take the sub route ofc but i wish there where a better way to earn money for subs maybe a system where if you work many times you pay ranks up and you get more money but i really like the game:)
Hi, I personally decided awhile back not to do patreon. as for CGS, that won't be added in this game sadly. I feel like this game fits the Text-based genre and if I wanted to use models it would be on a side project.

I have been thinking about doing a side project with models (not daz) but because of time I may not do it. I'm glad you enjoy the game and I appreciate it!

As for gold, there should be a way to make gold more in the low class map. try gambling! people tell me you can make a bunch. Also the new farm job pays 300g a day.

IF you have any questions I'm around. Thanks for playing!

Also, I am stuck in meetings today and I'll try to get the bug fix patch out afterward. I don't want any missing image bug ha.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
I don't know if this has been mentioned but i'm experiencing a bug in the newest update. When i click the glowing orb in my house i can't see the hearts anymore, and when i press 'esc' after i've done that i get an gamebreaking error. Tried with both an existing and a new game, same problem.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I don't know if this has been mentioned but i'm experiencing a bug in the newest update. When i click the glowing orb in my house i can't see the hearts anymore, and when i press 'esc' after i've done that i get an gamebreaking error. Tried with both an existing and a new game, same problem.
Yes, releasing the fix in a few mintus. wanted to make sure everything was corrected before I rushed a hotfix like last time.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: Arthas12

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
0.41C IS up now. please use the download links in the OP.

This should have fixed the issue and please let me know if there are other issues

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes