RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Oct 26, 2017
So, I added this and I think it's settle. When you open your menu, you should be able to see this next update.

View attachment 1240537

Telling you what letters to press for each toggle. It's being weird and it's a pain to change this but this is the best I can do at 4am lol. Hoping it's straight forward.
Nice one. Now people no longer have a reason to pretend they didn't see it.

Oct 30, 2018
In my experience the game is going fine so far.. It is really nice to be a dom female in a game and very rare. But I wish I could dominate everyone in the town so badly that they will beg and apologize when I interact with them :p

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
In my experience the game is going fine so far.. It is really nice to be a dom female in a game and very rare. But I wish I could dominate everyone in the town so badly that they will beg and apologize when I interact with them :p
haha I’m glad you are enjoying. I’m curious, which girls?

Oct 26, 2017
Dropped Lilith's Throne after acknowledging it's an unfixable mess so I'll be back to help playtest very soon (hopefully).
This. Tried the lezdom suggestion thread? It has some funstuff, though it's mostly 3D. Some of them are females only, but it's still super rare, so Crazy struck a vein here.

Some slave trainers are pretty deep on the dialogue too and not just "click button, break girl". To this day the early Custom Slave series still is my favorite, because of how strong-willed some can be, because it can backfire pretty badly (for femdom+femsub lovers) and because it's entirely moddable. Affection is a plus in STGs too, so they're not just a "slave harem" or "bitches gone wild".

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Dropped Lilith's Throne after acknowledging it's an unfixable mess so I'll be back to help playtest very soon (hopefully).This. Tried the lezdom suggestion thread? It has some funstuff, though it's mostly 3D. Some of them are females only, but it's still super rare, so Crazy struck a vein here.

Some slave trainers are pretty deep on the dialogue too and not just "click button, break girl". To this day the early Custom Slave series still is my favorite, because of how strong-willed some can be, because it can backfire pretty badly (for femdom+femsub lovers) and because it's entirely moddable. Affection is a plus in STGs too, so they're not just a "slave harem" or "bitches gone wild".
Oh no. Does Lilith's throne have a lot of bugs? Take your time! I have been mostly writing to be honest. Need to start importing all my new things lol.

I'm glad I could strike a nerve! It is something that isn't around as often as I hope to be honest.

See, this is why I didn't rush my slave system, set up a small foundation but I really want to make it more in-depth and have girls have jobs, different kinks, and earn other things.

it's still a wip.

Oct 26, 2017
Oh no. Does Lilith's throne have a lot of bugs?
"A lot" is an understatement, and the code structure makes it clear that it will only get worse.
Take your time! I have been mostly writing to be honest. Need to start importing all my new things lol.
Excellent.
I'm glad I could strike a nerve! It is something that isn't around as often as I hope to be honest.

See, this is why I didn't rush my slave system, set up a small foundation but I really want to make it more in-depth and have girls have jobs, different kinks, and earn other things.

it's still a wip.
I'm sure you'll strike even more interest as it gradually expands. Just make sure not to implement too much in one go, heh.

As long as you're heading in the right direction, the WIP part doesn't matter.
Keep it up at your own pace and thanks for your work!

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
AH. See, this is my 5am brain. you are correct, all you get is 1 day. dammit. Yea, I need to fix this asap. Sorry about that.

I am glad running out of energy works. =/ I do want people to play the dom path as well so, I'll see if I can rush on the update. Got most of the bugs fixed anyways.
It gets worse, heh - I had just been playing a non-slave sub save before, using sub scenes to go negative... but when I try actual dominance I can't even find any ways to run out of energy :p

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Dropped Lilith's Throne after acknowledging it's an unfixable mess so I'll be back to help playtest very soon (hopefully).This. Tried the lezdom suggestion thread? It has some funstuff, though it's mostly 3D. Some of them are females only, but it's still super rare, so Crazy struck a vein here.

Huh, I know LT is a bit jank at times, but that bad? Never seemed all that broken from a player standpoint.

Mind linking that lesdom rec thread? Love that shit :love:

Also what are you referring to by Custom Slave? Only games that brings to mind for me are a Japanese series, and only one of them has a female (futa, actually) protagonist

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
It gets worse, heh - I had just been playing a non-slave sub save before, using sub scenes to go negative... but when I try actual dominance I can't even find any ways to run out of energy :p
Damn, okay this is also a problem. Since I was just working on the game, I'll make sure this is fixed. Sigh, I'm 70% done with this update though!

So... maybe 2 days or so? It's not a huge patch but it should fix a lot of bugs + new content I was working on.

At this point, I'd recommend using a save editor and get 300g lol.

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
Ty for update~

I want to specify if i can get Violet lvl 7 trust and have maxed relationship with Katie (home deed taken and new job forced on mc in Violet's bar which resets trust to 1)?

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Ty for update~

I want to specify if i can get Violet lvl 7 trust and have maxed relationship with Katie (home deed taken and new job forced on mc in Violet's bar which resets trust to 1)?
hold on, is this still an issue? I could have sworn I fixed this awhile back. She shouldn’t be resting your trust at all!

Edit: This is fixed phew. you should be fine and the new job does give you trust as well. you can check trust in stats checker.

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
Ah, so it was fixed? I didnt played bars content much so prolly missed time it was fixed lol. Srry.

Will load newest version and check up.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Okay, I see the issue here. you aren't getting paid after the farm event by the farmhand.

I'll be sending out a hotfix by tonight to fix anything I missed.

Please let me know if any issues arise.

Thank you for playing!

HOTFIX has been uploaded: 0.41B

Last edited:

Tenshing

May 24, 2019
Just got this error after checking the orb in house, I think some pictures are missing because when I compare the 0.41 and 0.40, 0.41 version have much more lesser pictures than 0.40.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Just got this error after checking the orb in house, I think some pictures are missing because when I compare the 0.41 and 0.40, 0.41 version have much more lesser pictures than 0.40.
damn. it must have been removed when I was downsizing the files. sigh. Let me see if I can fix these. can you still play or does it get your save stuck?

Thank you for reporting

Tenshing

May 24, 2019
damn. it must have been removed when I was downsizing the files. sigh. Let me see if I can fix these. can you still play or does it get your save stuck?

Thank you for reporting
I replaced the file with some random image and same name, no issue after saving and loading.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I replaced the file with some random image and same name, no issue after saving and loading.
smart. the crazy thing is. I don't want to just add the main pictures to the game for no reason. that would be an extra 300mb of nothingness. Obviously, this is missing important images lol

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes