joao2804

May 14, 2020
whenever i try downloading this game it gives trojan warnings for me on pixel drain and go file and i dont know what is going on since i played this before and had no chance of trojan

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
whenever i try downloading this game it gives trojan warnings for me on pixel drain and go file and i dont know what is going on since i played this before and had no chance of trojan
Yes, he's aware of that and trying to understand which part of the code causing that issue..
You can still play online on Itch.io or

Reactions: joao2804

joao2804

May 14, 2020
still trying to clean my pc just in case...and thanks dude i was not aware of it since it never happened to me before most of the times i just got lucky and not even a trace of trojan detected so i guess im just in a bad day of my luck

joao2804

May 14, 2020
but i remenber a dude having this problem before but since it never happened to me i thought it was something he done wrong when editing his save file but being it a issue of the code makes me think if the dev didnt pasted a corrupted code to start and he just didnt knew of it in the first place or something entirely else

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
but i remenber a dude having this problem before but since it never happened to me i thought it was something he done wrong when editing his save file but being it a issue of the code makes me think if the dev didnt pasted a corrupted code to start and he just didnt knew of it in the first place or something entirely else
Editing a safe file is enough safe unless you using odd values, you don't operate on the code, just on some values/add items mostly..

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
is there any way to get into a cell without getting caught by the police? also, if not, then is there any way to get into a cell and exit it without getting raped?

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
is there any way to get into a cell without getting caught by the police? also, if not, then is there any way to get into a cell and exit it without getting raped?
Not that i know.. The only way to get the razor without meeting the police is cheating a bit..
I guess that joining the Thulle Deviants is your focus..

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Not that i know.. The only way to get the razor without meeting the police is cheating a bit..
I guess that joining the Thulle Deviants is your focus..
not my focus, just one of things that I theoretically could do

Chaos_mans

Jul 30, 2021
Chrome and Windows Security tells me that the file contains a virus, is this true or just a mistake due to a quirk in the code?

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
how do I find Ina?
First step is at the Investigating Agency, you can ask to them about Ina (not required, but is part of the pathos)
Go back there at night, you can steal there Olaf's ID together with few others stuffs.. then check the files and you will have the clue about where to find her..
Need to enter the structure at night, having cocaine in inventory will help a lot in saving her..
You can then choose to bring her to Lilly or sell her.
If you bring her back you will unlock one of the free location where to live and gain a bit of status for the town, if you sell her you will get some silvers and a bit status with Isara, but will close the option to get the free room.

Chrome and Windows Security tells me that the file contains a virus, is this true or just a mistake due to a quirk in the code?
Rax trying to understand which part of the code is causing the issue, you can play online on Itch.io or using

• Red Heart
Reactions: Limita

scrumbles

Jan 12, 2019
The file . But when you run HTML games locally, the browser is pickier than when you open them online: they have stricter limitations.

Apart from what DandyMe suggested, you could play the game locally via a web server. There are several free web servers available, and also a couple of addons for Chrome, like .

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
Windows Defender just jumpscared me with a trojan warning that was resolved "with errors". Currently running a several hour long full scan to see what the hell is going on.

Edit. So apparently after some spelunking, it's because some line of code in the .html file, which probably launches scripts, is used by malware developers to... well, launch scripts. the B!ml termination means that Windows Defender sees it as a "machine learning" code. Trojan:win32/wacatac.B!ml and Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml are very common sources of false positives because of this.

Also because the code is in the .html file, which cannot autorun, it is clearly not there on malicious purpose.

I'm gonna trust the process, because a full scan by windows takes several days.

Last edited:
Reactions: FerWho

zecren

Dec 12, 2021
any way to get the online site to resend notifications? cause i'm pretty sure i accidentally turned it off, and now i'm incapable of deleting manual saves, other than just deleting all cookies.

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
No, garbage. Too hard to encounter any content, too much torture shit you can't disable, forced orientation fetish content you also can't disable is only applicable to ~1/10k people. Just awful overall, if you aren't into electro-torture and beatings this isn't a game for you. Pretty sure it's not a game for anyone.

Reactions: rokrad
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes