buggzy313

May 31, 2019
No, garbage. Too hard to encounter any content, too much torture shit you can't disable, forced orientation fetish content you also can't disable is only applicable to ~1/10k people. Just awful overall, if you aren't into electro-torture and beatings this isn't a game for you. Pretty sure it's not a game for anyone.
:/ u can disable ntr so ok for me...n I rarely get true torture or electro shit lol I'm not for it either but it has options to disable stuff and if u avoid areas where that happens I think you will be ok....or u can edit save and become god so u only get into scenes u want

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
No, garbage. Too hard to encounter any content, too much torture shit you can't disable, forced orientation fetish content you also can't disable is only applicable to ~1/10k people. Just awful overall, if you aren't into electro-torture and beatings this isn't a game for you. Pretty sure it's not a game for anyone.
:/ u can disable ntr so ok for me...n I rarely get true torture or electro shit lol I'm not for it either but it has options to disable stuff and if u avoid areas where that happens I think you will be ok....or u can edit save and become god so u only get into scenes u want
Change also the difficulty of the game modify it a lot.. all depending what you wanna do in the game..
You can choose your path, the people you wanna interact with..
Some contents are related just to some NPCs, for that you got perhaps some hard time to start those..

jastranger

May 31, 2021
There are toggles in the settings to disable the following: Chastity, forced orientation, rape, encounters outside of your sexual orientation, gender bending, crossdressing, watersports, NPC relationships, NTR, and "heavy" torture.

Reactions: FerWho

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Is there a place you can sleep in in exchange for e-coins? I asked several npcs for a place to stay and those that didn't want to rape me only mentioned Olena's house or places where you can pay in silver.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Is there a place you can sleep in in exchange for e-coins? I asked several npcs for a place to stay and those that didn't want to rape me only mentioned Olena's house or places where you can pay in silver.

You can also use the Sanbox start to get it..

Reactions: ddaisy

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Man I tried Olena's content and the click to content ratio there is, to put it mildly, strongly discouraging. The idea is quite cool but it's way too grindy now. It would be good If cleaning the rooms took fewer clicks than it does now and there was some kind of progression, like getting increasingly more revealing uniforms instead of just starting with the sluttliest outfit possible.

Reactions: drinkoproblemo69

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Man I tried Olena's content and the click to content ratio there is, to put it mildly, strongly discouraging. The idea is quite cool but it's way too grindy now. It would be good If cleaning the rooms took fewer clicks than it does now and there was some kind of progression, like getting increasingly more revealing uniforms instead of just starting with the sluttliest outfit possible.
Rax added a way to clean all the floor at same time, but will need 90 in the skill to use it..
All the city is corrupted.. Out perhaps of Enara and few others.. They will all force you in a way or other..

You can join the Discord and make your suggestions there, he's open to those, but not really following the thread here..
Isn't actually the sluttiest one.. you're not naked!

Last edited:
Reactions: ddaisy

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
So I got the bug someone mentioned earlier in the thread where no new missions/content open up after becoming a the first Thulle rank (devotee), even when asking Enara for more work, which effectively soft-locks all progression in that faction. Does anyone happen to have a save where post-Devotee stuff is unlocked properly, so I can maybe use a save editor to reverse engineer the flags and fix my save?

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
So I got the bug someone mentioned earlier in the thread where no new missions/content open up after becoming a the first Thulle rank (devotee), even when asking Enara for more work, which effectively soft-locks all progression in that faction. Does anyone happen to have a save where post-Devotee stuff is unlocked properly, so I can maybe use a save editor to reverse engineer the flags and fix my save?
That is actually the last step.. Rax still have to write the next ones..
Just need patience, not a bug..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Undecided
Jan 31, 2019
I keep running in with this bug where the reputation tab goes blank, it seems to be related to acquiring a new "High level network" reputation effect, anyone had something similar?

At the moment this bug happens in Olena's dinner event, is there a limit to these reputation effects that is breaking the tab for me?

v0.3.11 tested in multiple browsers.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
I keep running in with this bug where the reputation tab goes blank, it seems to be related to acquiring a new "High level network" reputation effect, anyone had something similar?

At the moment this bug happens in Olena's dinner event, is there a limit to these reputation effects that is breaking the tab for me?

v0.3.11 tested in multiple browsers.
Will ask to Rax, if you got perhaps a save would be sure faster for him understand what is going wrong in case..

Dischorded

Aug 5, 2019
Does anyone know of any character story where PC gets forcefully feminized. I don't mean fetish changes but the physical ones like increase to base femininity or chest/rear growth. I know of the lab and that they give you an option but it's not forced.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Does anyone know of any character story where PC gets forcefully feminized. I don't mean fetish changes but the physical ones like increase to base femininity or chest/rear growth. I know of the lab and that they give you an option but it's not forced.
Working for Andrew in the Cafè or also having perhaps a relationship with someone with that fetish could works..

Dischorded

Aug 5, 2019
Working for Andrew in the Cafè or also having perhaps a relationship with someone with that fetish could works..
I see thank you. I avoided Andrew because he escalated things too quickly for my taste. Btw Is there maybe a legend for the icons in encountered characters menu?

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
This game really needs a centralized story, like I appreciate the sandbox mechanics but it loses steam so fast with how random and lost you feel the moment you enter the game. A story which introduces characters, concepts, locations etc. would really help bring this game together and slow things down enough to find enjoyment.

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes