DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
can we play pure lesbian route please
You can also change the sex of the NPCs not listed at start using the hormones from Pharma/Isara questlines..
Will be sure grindy unless you cheat a bit to gain all the ones you need to fix them as you wanna, but is doable..

Should be also enough safe change their fetishes, unless them are part of a quest line..

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
You can also change the sex of the NPCs not listed at start using the hormones from Pharma/Isara questlines..
Will be sure grindy unless you cheat a bit to gain all the ones you need to fix them as you wanna, but is doable..

Should be also enough safe change their fetishes, unless them are part of a quest line..
That one is buggy... for example:you can not B.E some one if she/he does not have bobs to begin with...
Also the currebt TG/TF/CD system is kind of stupid...very stupid...with al due respect.
Ps:this came from a tf maniac so take it seriously.

A.H.

Jul 8, 2017
That one is buggy... for example:you can not B.E some one if she/he does not have bobs to begin with...
Also the currebt TG/TF/CD system is kind of stupid...very stupid...with al due respect.
You can also edit the code and change the sex of npcs. But since the code is encoded you'll have to decode it first. Then you can just change their sex using vscode or notepad++ with replace tool. It's a lengthy process, but it's just a one time change for multiple playthroughs. I've been doing it for the past few updates.

Won't share the method since the dev has encoded it for a reason, I'll share if he gives permission.

But if you really want it then do some googling, you'll figure it out eventually.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
You can also edit the code and change the sex of npcs. But since the code is encoded you'll have to decode it first. Then you can just change their sex using vscode or notepad++ with replace tool. It's a lengthy process, but it's just a one time change for multiple playthroughs. I've been doing it for the past few updates.

Won't share the method since the dev has encoded it for a reason, I'll share if he gives permission.

But if you really want it then do some googling, you'll figure it out eventually.
To be honest there are nothing to steal so encoding is stupid.
What is really problematic with the TF system is FUNDAMENTAL deep to the CONCEPT...
There are 2 valid approach exist:
1st that puts weight to the process of TF with short summary.
2nd that focus on TF results and their impact to the rest of game.
Both approach gives opportunity push out easy to implement interesting ,fun,sexy content ....even as a dom or sub...

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024

Is easier change a save then the code..
That will works with the NPCs you already met, for the fetishes just need to discover them first.. is enough a makeout session..

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Could be, never went that deep into TF in game, report it in discord, Rax not following the thread..

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
Is there any wiki of sorts for beginners to understand what is possible to do so far in the current build and what is planned down the road in the dev cycle? a walkthrough where the stories and choices will be very helpful. Are all the current quests completable in the current build or should we wait for further updates?

Reactions: Rzy and @LonelyWolf

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Is there a walkthrough of things to do? All I can ever figure out how to do is get assaulted or pick up random people to have sex with. No progression toward anything.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Is there a walkthrough of things to do? All I can ever figure out how to do is get assaulted or pick up random people to have sex with. No progression toward anything.
Is there any wiki of sorts for beginners to understand what is possible to do so far in the current build and what is planned down the road in the dev cycle? a walkthrough where the stories and choices will be very helpful. Are all the current quests completable in the current build or should we wait for further updates?
The quest log is there for this reason.
The wiki page of this game contains all.(game starting page)

Reactions: domacleod and gds21

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
it wont let me change my gender
Body transformations:

Two new quests in Isara Genomics, one for Anna and one for Zoe.
Completing Anna's quest gives access to new genetic cocktails that affect physical appearance.
Completing Zoe's quest gives access to new genetic cocktails that affect sexual organs.
Players can volunteer as test subjects if they meet the criteria for the experiments
ISAGEN-HeightUp/Down changes player and NPC height
ISAGEN-SkinLight/Dark makes skin lighter or darker
ISAGENX-SizeUp/Down changes penis size ISAGENX-SizeUp adds a tiny penis if there is none. ISAGENX-SizeDown can remove the character's penis if it was tiny before.
ISAGENX-VolUp/Down changes the vagina size. ISAGENX-VolUp adds a tiny vagina if none exists. ISAGENX-VolDown can remove the character's vagina if it was tiny before it was taken.
Characters can now become agenital
New quest line in Pangolin Pharma from Ciara
Completing Ciara's quest gives access to new hormone cocktails that affect physical appearance.
ISAPHAR-ChestGrow/Shrink increases/decreases breast size
ISAPHAR-RearGrow/Shrink TS1/2 increases/decreases booty size
Players can administer the new hormone and genital cocktails to NPCs in the same way as the previous hormone cocktails.
Hormone cocktails A1, B2, D4 renamed to ISAPHAR-MascUp, FemUp and LustUp for clarity
NPC details now show penis, butt and breast sizes and vaginal tightness

That is the way to do it.. Dunno how far going Andrew and Holger with feminization, but that also could be a way..
Out of that i guess you can modify your save..

Chyme

Jan 19, 2024
I think I found my preferred game play loop: Meet someone on the street, get them to pay to take me back to their place, Foreplay > Pet their head around 50 times to get 100% trust and dominance. Seems like a bug due to it costing only 2 minutes of game time.

Reactions: gds21

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I think I found my preferred game play loop: Meet someone on the street, get them to pay to take me back to their place, Foreplay > Pet their head around 50 times to get 100% trust and dominance. Seems like a bug due to it costing only 2 minutes of game time.
To be honest. It is full of exploits like this

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes