DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
I think I found my preferred game play loop: Meet someone on the street, get them to pay to take me back to their place, Foreplay > Pet their head around 50 times to get 100% trust and dominance. Seems like a bug due to it costing only 2 minutes of game time.
Takes a bit more if you ask for money to go to their place, but they will raise 2 fetishes at time..

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
How to trigger shock collar scene in the brothel? I've gotten every other punishment, but can't seem to get the collar.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Does having Ms. Harrow's official collar do anything? AFAIK, I am still getting bullied/assaulted the same. I kinda thought people would chill out and maybe going to the police would let them issue me an ID in peace...but nope. Is there *ANY* perk to this collar?

edit: I'm dumb. Apparently it gives no social benefits what-so-ever. It just makes you more inclined to bondage...yay...

Last edited:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Looks like the next release is a big one. Looking forward to the cheat menu, though I don't see why each individual cheat use is tracked in the save file since that could get bloated for prolific cheaters.

Oh~ quests. Also, love all the bug fixing.

GusVaisIEgo

Jun 2, 2024
I have a question, What should I do after finishing the first quest such as Somewhere to sleep, Find work, Meet people, & Get an e-coin wallet?

OverRmaN8

May 24, 2020
A quick question. Where i can sell any of this? At the pawn shop everything is greyed out (except the lockpick) and the bargain shop is the same... I discarded the others stores because it doesn't look like they would buy anything

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
A quick question. Where i can sell any of this? At the pawn shop everything is greyed out (except the lockpick) and the bargain shop is the same... I discarded the others stores because it doesn't look like they would buy anything
Those are used to build your own dungeon or to repair the door in Thulle, but you can do that only in the apartment with 2 rooms..
You can drop the stuffs you don't need in your wardrobe, not all the stuffs can be sold for now..

klopen

Jun 12, 2024
Its text based I know but look at the other games out there, way more descriptive stuff.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Its text based I know but look at the other games out there, way more descriptive stuff.
A lot of games have a much more constrained cast of characters. This one has a lot of variables that need to be considered, from participant gender/genitalia to their dialogue choices. Probably as many words combined as the slimmer but descriptive games. I'm sure once the mechanics are pinned down the script will get fleshed out more.

Reactions: quiboune
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes