Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I have abstained from this game for quite a lot of updates, but maybe it's time I properly check it out. Could some experienced player tell me if there is female character I could build serious relationship with and she would cheat on MC or work as a prostitute? And if so where could I find her and what characteristics she would like if MC had? Thanks in advance about any info!

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
I have abstained from this game for quite a lot of updates, but maybe it's time I properly check it out. Could some experienced player tell me if there is female character I could build serious relationship with and she would cheat on MC or work as a prostitute? And if so where could I find her and what characteristics she would like if MC had? Thanks in advance about any info!
Well.. there're already some NPCs working as prostitutes, usually they living between the Hostel or Rats' Corner.. most of the people in the Slums are also interested to go to the gym if you're doing that part, then their hangouts could change a little..
There's a list of cheating NPCs in page, i should check if any of them is a prostitute, but i honestly don't recall all their names.. (looking at it i would say they all got others jobs)

what about ankle cuffs i thought that would of been sex shop (would of made sense)
There're the handcuffs with key there, the ankle cuffs for building the dungeon are in the Restrain Shop..

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
What exactly are you meant to do to progress the "The Town's Council: Holger" quest? Do I have to go through all of his training stuff or something? I assumed it was making Rebecca his main drug supplier because he explicitly mentions the administration when you do that but that doesn't seem to progress the quest at all.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
ok so i know how to add bigger cock size playing a male mc
can a mc make other NPC get physical changes force them to take substances ,etc giving them bigger tits/cocks,etc?
OR only mc can get physical changes done to them?
MC can change NPCs..
Some NPCs have Feminization (others) as fetish, dunno how far he coded it for them..

What exactly are you meant to do to progress the "The Town's Council: Holger" quest? Do I have to go through all of his training stuff or something? I assumed it was making Rebecca his main drug supplier because he explicitly mentions the administration when you do that but that doesn't seem to progress the quest at all.
You need just to become drug supplier or let Rebecca do it..

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
when shopping for multiple items hangs for a while when trying to close/leave stores, etc
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
RAM 32.0 GB
MSI GEFORCE RTX 3060
Happens in crowded NPCs area, he's working to fix it already..

Reactions: str8up

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
You need just to become drug supplier or let Rebecca do it..
I mean I've done that but it doesn't seem to do anything. Olena doesn't recognize it and there doesn't seem to be anything I'm able to do to "complete" the quest it's just stuck at the "Holger is a member of the Town's Council. Find out how the Administration and the Corporations might be buying his favor" stage of the quest.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
I mean I've done that but it doesn't seem to do anything. Olena doesn't recognize it and there doesn't seem to be anything I'm able to do to "complete" the quest it's just stuck at the "Holger is a member of the Town's Council. Find out how the Administration and the Corporations might be buying his favor" stage of the quest.
You did that before to start Olena's quest?
Try to do it again.. Holger needs always drugs..

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
You did that before to start Olena's quest?
Try to do it again.. Holger needs always drugs..
Yeah the first thing I did in the game was start working for her. To the second bit I can't, I hooked him up with Rebecca first and since that didn't work I sold him drugs until he made me the main supplier and no longer have the option to sell him drugs at all.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Yeah the first thing I did in the game was start working for her. To the second bit I can't, I hooked him up with Rebecca first and since that didn't work I sold him drugs until he made me the main supplier and no longer have the option to sell him drugs at all.
Uhm.. that's strange cause he keeps asking for those to me, but i also recruited gym members after the first one and i never trained with him so that isn't a requirements for drugs.. try to raise a bit his trust then ask again about jobs..

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
where do you get the stuff for feminization.etc ?
Holger will make you dress with female clothes for some trainings with him..
Andrew will make you dress with female clothes to serve in the Coffee shop..

Never went that deep with both..

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
i was meaning about playing as female mc but making physical changes to other npc?
where to get stuff for that?
Dunno if he coded something for that yet..
I requested many time ago also some slutty clothes for men/female crossdessers but he never considered that much the lack of those..

i was meaning about playing as female mc but making physical changes to other npc?
where to get stuff for that? to be specific tryin to get better bbc material only the dick girls seem to have Enormous
( girls with a dick aint my thing no offence to others that enjoy that stuff)
all other males in game have large BUT if its bbc why they being under cut they SHOULD be Enormous
Few of them have Huge as size.. (seems Rax have really few fantasy about this side of the game, also really few men having flat ass..)
You can use hormones "ISAGEN-SkinDark" & "ISAGENX-pGrow" how many time you wanna to make them all BBC..

(in 4.0 many of the new NPCs in Keep Ground having none as penis or vagina.. he cleared the database for parts in the Patreon..)

You can buy the hormones from the researcher if you're following the Pharma quest (starts with Rebecca), after helping them.. or just add them in inventory using cheats/save editor..

the underground club is the abandoned house correct?
in the NTR list ( )
Sohgo suppose to be there and never is ..... is there another location to find Sohgo aside from there
and if so then where ? thanks in advance

LINK Software: 7 AM - 6 PM
Abandoned house: 12 AM - 7 AM
Market Street: 10 AM - 2 PM
6 East Passage - Apt. 1: 6 PM - 12 AM

This should be his schedule, Rax once said they could be there not all the days..

Last edited:

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
i tried to search save for ISAGENX-pGrow and then just pGrow and nothing popped was 0
ive no problem editing save files just sometimes little easier said then being done
ive messed up a few saves just from tryin to cut the grind always keep my original saves backed up in a folder away from the game
so i dont lose much of my progression,etc
OH before i forget female mc dont get dungeon eh?
and to your comments about the clothes,etc im with you 1000% theres not enough for both males and females clothes as well as sexual stuff
be nice to get more piercings lips nose ears navel and tats of all sorts tramp stamps so on and more sex toys vibrating eggs and all that
bloody game is addicting as hell LOL can go on forever with ideas and stuff too
Just copy and paste the names as i wrote in the post in your inventory.. Remember the commas..
I know.. i already did my part with him, i just report bugs by time in time especially when i find those really annoying for my gameplay.. but beeing always a version behind i often hope he would solve those by himself in the next or never sure he did already.. (Example : Sohgo and many others having "none" in some parts in description.. but as he cleared those in the next version i hope he got also the older NPCs not just the new ones.. Text anyway working right with them, so isn't that annoying and anyway can be solved with some hormones)

He reads all the suggestions in Discord, so feel free to join that.. (never said he will approve those!)

Don't think the apartment will check your sex while upgrading the room.. (need the apartment with 2 rooms for the dungeon..)

Last edited:

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
ok i guess i found the right apartment with my male mc just yet to discover it with female mc as ive gathered many parts
from the helpful advice ya gave me already with my first dungeon (thanks again for that as well)
i hate discord i got far to many friends on there most i dont remember but always spammed with hellos where ya beens
some have fits if i dont answer fast enough im a bit slow typing darn arthritis anyways haha
may one day make a new discord account just got a lot of other projects eating up my time to be assed with that right now
and with the save file ive never added extra before so i go all the way to bottom and pate "ISAGENX-pGrow"
"lust": 0
"ISAGENX-pGrow" : 30
}
}
like so or after the 2 pieces at bottom?
}
}
"ISAGENX-pGrow" : 30
thanks (love learning new shit)
Dunno which editor you're using, if you will use the inventory will start right after the outfit you're wearing..

"ISAGENX-pGrow",
"ISAGENX-pGrow",
"ISAGENX-pGrow",
"ISAGENX-pGrow",
"ISAGENX-pGrow",
"ISAGEN-SkinDark",
"ISAGEN-SkinDark",
"ISAGEN-SkinDark",
"ISAGEN-SkinDark",
"ISAGEN-SkinDark",

Just copy those in the middle of it how many times you wanna..

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Just remember "With great power comes great responsibility!", will also hurt a lot..
i tried using all that on my male mc and max i got on him was enormous i did it like over 100x so not sure how many id need to get higher like the guys i got on my female mc sure fun tryin though for now playin female mc
is there a way to edit a save so that a mc and npc can be together despite having other partners?
so like if a NPC is with someone they can be with me at same time and vice versa if im with a NPC i can be with another at same time as well?
not sure whats different this time around finally got my dungeon as female mc now BUT wanted to take someone and said something about not being assigned
dont remember seeing that on my male mc how to correct this?

Last edited:

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
i tried using all that on my male mc and max i got on him was enormous i did it like over 100x so not sure how many id need to get higher like the guys i got on my female mc sure fun tryin though for now playin female mc
is there a way to edit a save so that a mc and npc can be together despite having other partners?
so like if a NPC is with someone they can be with me at same time and vice versa if im with a NPC i can be with another at same time as well?
not sure whats different this time around finally got my dungeon as female mc now BUT wanted to take someone and said something about not being assigned
dont remember seeing that on mu male mc how to correct this?
1) Enourmous should be the last size for MC..
2) You can have all the relationships you wanna until you don't start an exclusive one, the NPC will probably cheating on the partner..
3) You could need perhaps to wear a strap-on..

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
1) Enourmous should be the last size for MC..
2) You can have all the relationships you wanna until you don't start an exclusive one, the NPC will probably cheating on the partner..
3) You could need perhaps to wear a strap-on..
another thing i didnt notice for a bit because i was to busy clicking on the lists of NPC ive played with and cheated on,etc with
the color shows on THAT list but their original colors is also still listed ill try and show ya what i mean
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
another thing i didnt notice for a bit because i was to busy clicking on the lists of NPC ive played with and cheated on,etc with
the color shows on THAT list but their original colors is also still listed ill try and show ya what i mean
View attachment 4018427
View attachment 4018430
the whole editing save file about double relation ships thing i mentioned earlier post dating a NPC while in relation ship with another vice versa, etc i got that idea from an old renpy game i still play today on/off lab rats 2
if a NPC is married,etc and you have your stats with them high enough you can have a secret relation ship with them
they will say something about how you have feelings for each other so ask to be with you in secret and then when you click on detail info BOTH npc they are married to and YOU are listed as being partners with them and guess i kinda wanted to try and have it like that with this game (just an idea ) so hoped to edited the save files so would be like that on displaying NPC info and in response of NPC cheating i get a kick out of it doing that and also having it done to me too
i just like to have fun is all ive a few saves of different play styles male/female mc some single and some in a normal relationship some with NTR enabled
one or the other and some with both NTR settings on...games are suppose to be fun so thats what i do have fun and great laughs ;) this game is fantastic
love all the variety its the spice of life they say and this game has more then enough of that ;)

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
finally caught it how can i fix this so i can finally use my dungeon?
Untitled.png

aint one thing its another (fucked)
Untitled.png

Last edited:

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
View attachment 4018427
View attachment 4018430
The Hormones are enough new and he still having many issues with those..
You should report that on Discord..

finally caught it how can i fix this so i can finally use my dungeon?
View attachment 4018570

aint one thing its another (fucked)
View attachment 4018588
You need to assign the Dungeon as you should have did with the house, click on the icon looking as Google Maps on the top..
There're some dungeons spread around the city (in the Barrack of Thulle Deviants and Isara Lab), so that is to allow you to select where to bring your prey (be careful some NPCs could be scared seeing the instruments and will attempt to leave, making probably the encounter not consensual if you use force to keep them there, the curtains preventing that, if you keep them closed..).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes