DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
ive been trying to do the NTR bits tried each one separately then both enabled at the same time and cant seem to get them working at all ...every time i talk to people none of them are in relationships ALL npc are single
also tried playing both as male and female mc what am i missing or although its listed inside game with clickable choices to enable ither or both at once not set up yet on devs part?not sure it matters BUT playing sandbox

NTR (netorare) is a fetish involving having one's partner/love interest have intercourse with others. Players can play the role of the cuck/cuckqueen or Bull/Vixen.

In order to trigger the fetish, players need to be in a relationship (romantic or exclusive).

There are several NPCs who sleep around even if they are in a relationship:

• Gym goers: Rafail, Fernando, Missao, Magnus, David, Sabiya, Fernie, Kimberly, Samya, Dabith
  • Bar goers: Sabiya, Emily, Xander, Emilia, Joe, Kimberly, Frank, Stan, Mike, Harley, Ned, Ed, Saymy, Ioanna
  • Nightclub goers: Adil, Cohan, Sagara, Tino, Jaiden, Lolo, Fernando, Tara, Veritas, Lola, Ted, Yanda, Ed, Annah, Ned, Tella, Iaia, Tessa, Will
  • Underground club: Rebecca, Sohgo, Ilona, Sagara, Ned, Annah, Ted, Iaia, Tessa, Ed, Veritas, Saif, Sorona, Jamal, Dabith, Margo, Samso
Being cheated on by NPCs
Players can find their partners having sex with other NPCs in several locations:

• Gym shower sex: oral/vaginal/anal
  • Bar/club toulet sex: oral/vaginal/anal
  • Underground toilet gangbang (only )
Cheating on NPCs
Characters in an exclusive relationship can still sleep around. There is a chance (Social skill based) that their partner will find out and break up with them.

You can start that only with your partner/s, not with other couples..

Last edited:

SiggySky

Jun 23, 2023
wondering what kind of a sex shop doesnt have a vibrator and/or egg vibrator ? guess the dev doesnt get out much huh?
I sort of assume it's to write less unique female text. A number of scenes have that ctrl+h "dick->clit" vibe given it's grabbed in a fist and pumped.

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
wondering what kind of a sex shop doesnt have a vibrator and/or egg vibrator ? guess the dev doesnt get out much huh?
Any suggestion is welcome on Discord, sadly he doesn't really follow this thread.. but he's updating enough regularly and obviusly adding stuffs continously..

fnfaof

Jun 26, 2020
can someone mod img for this game pls. avatar or something i want to try but i cant only text it's too much for me

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Games like these need extensive handholding cause I might be retarded as I have no idea what the fuck should I do in this game.
It's a sandbox. Do whatever you want. Read the billboard at the start for a list of "quests."
Other than that: talk to people and just do whatever.

Reactions: askqer

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
You just need let them rest perhaps?
Just go to take a shower once allowed to rest or if you need to stay and rest do it..
There are more elegant solutions. LR2R, for example, allows you to put the exhausted NPC on their stomach and fuck them prone bone, which is much better in terms of mechanics but also roleplay.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
There are more elegant solutions. LR2R, for example, allows you to put the exhausted NPC on their stomach and fuck them prone bone, which is much better in terms of mechanics but also roleplay.
You can suggest that in Discord, if you talk to them they will recover just a little by little if i recall good, they do that for sure when chained in dungeon, can't remember if also in the bed..

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
is there a way for male MC to get cock growth? wish there was a slider give us a monster cock lol
While working as spy for Pharma (Sagara) you can help the researchers bringing them subjects to test their hormones.
Ass
Breast
Cock
Pussy
Skin
Height

Once helped the researcher you can also buy those from them.. (10 E-coin for dose)
You can use those on MC or NPCs as well..

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
While working as spy for Pharma (Sagara) you can help the researchers bringing them subjects to test their hormones.
Ass
Breast
Cock
Pussy
Skin
Height

Once helped the researcher you can also buy those from them.. (10 E-coin for dose)

its funny right after i posted my now deleted post i forget where i went but tried an experiment and in the end somehow got a massive dick and thats why i deleted my post because somehow i got what i wanted LOL
hope down the road pregnancy mechanic gets added NOT as ending but as actual repeatable game play with all the different partners
both for male AND female mc players

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
its funny right after i posted my now deleted post i forget where i went but tried an experiment and in the end somehow got a massive dick and thats why i deleted my post because somehow i got what i wanted LOL
hope down the road pregnancy mechanic gets added NOT as ending but as actual repeatable game play with all the different partners
both for male AND female mc players
Yes, right now the hormone for masculinity that you can buy in the shop in the Scum increase also a bit cock size, but just once..
(Should add just +5 masc but i guess is a collateral effect..)
Massive
Huge
Enormous

should be those the increases for cock..

Last edited:

klopen

Jun 12, 2024
A lot of games have a much more constrained cast of characters. This one has a lot of variables that need to be considered, from participant gender/genitalia to their dialogue choices. Probably as many words combined as the slimmer but descriptive games. I'm sure once the mechanics are pinned down the script will get fleshed out more.
True I suppose but we have characters such as Olenna who have "events" which could use more fluff, the dinner scenes come to mind.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
im having hard time finding parts planks and metal bars waste time sleeping and going to every shop i can find
having no luck whats the secret to obtaining these items im tryin to build up a dungeon
At night need to enter Construction site in North Road and the Hardware Shop..

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes