DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
This game really needs a centralized story, like I appreciate the sandbox mechanics but it loses steam so fast with how random and lost you feel the moment you enter the game. A story which introduces characters, concepts, locations etc. would really help bring this game together and slow things down enough to find enjoyment.
Feel free to join the discord and give this or more suggestions there..
Rax is open to those, but he doesn't really follow that much the thread out to update the version..

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Got soft locked while being pegged because the other person's arousal would not go up to orgasm. How do you even miss something like this?
You're not softlocked.. you just need to change activity to increase their arousal..

Strap-ons:

Strap-ons now available in the Sex Shop
Players can wear strap-ons
Players can receive strap-on "oral sex" from NPCs (blowjob or face fuck)
Players wearing strap-ons can perform vaginal and anal sex.
Sex in this way can trigger orgasms for NPCs, but not for the player.
Female/cunt-boy NPCs with masculine or dominant personality traits will use strap-ons.
Players can remove strap-ons from NPCs with a dominance check.
NPCs with strap-ons will use them on players orally, anally, and vaginally.
Strap-on sex can trigger orgasms in players, but not in NPCs.
Strap-on sex increases strap-on fetishes for both players and NPCs.
NPCs currently using strap-ons Avi, Ginne, Anna, Emily, Zoe, Ruby, Luna, Zara, Ivy, Reyl, Rebecca, Davita, Enara (if corrupted), Tilda, Lorena, Scarlett, Morgana, Isadora, Vivi, Vixen, Delilah, Eli, Mystra, Gallata, Nova, Rikka, Kasuna, Elektra, Lyra, Sable, Adanna, Sorona, Tinker, Lera
NPCs with dominant or masculine personality traits who become female will also use strap-ons.
New statistics for strap-on sex

That is just how Rax intended those will works..

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
v0.3.11 bug report
submission collar item missing
Olena order you for bath but nothing happens after you accept

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
v0.3.11 bug report
submission collar item missing
Olena order you for bath but nothing happens after you accept
Idk about the submission collar thing as of yet, but I also experience nothing when accepting to do the bath thing.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
The next version (0.3.12) was posted on Patreon but a public changelog doesn't appear to have been posted yet. So far there's just the name of the update visible in the download post's preview: "Player Slavery, the Brothel and Bad Endings".

Edit: Changelog was on subscribestar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Will need a save to understand what is going wrong..
Here's your save . You agree to assist them... and then nothing as far as I can tell. I even tried going to the Olen/a's bathroom at different times hoping some kind of bathing option would pop up. Nope. :(

Also, if you refuse even once you're stuck doing that. Currently, changing your mind doesn't work. That one isn't just a problem for the bathing scene either.

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Not really playable, as you always end up in an endless loop (gym, police, meat factory) and therefore can no longer leave places or conversations.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Not really playable, as you always end up in an endless loop (gym, police, meat factory) and therefore can no longer leave places or conversations.
You can always leave any conversation just letting them lead it.. (once they notice you got nothing to say they will leave!)
If trust too high you could like more using "Flirt" then act the opposite of what they could expect from you (shily if their submission is high/cold if their dominance is high) otherwise they could start taking about your relationship and you will have to make a choice..

You can ask to leave the gym to Holger ( ) unless you reached submission 100, but then is enough act defiant to lower it..
The can be annoying, best avoid the place, unless you doing that to join the Thulle Deviants, your choices leading most of the happening..
Best way to avoid the Robot guard in the Food Processing is going there before of 4 am, otherwise will need high Evasion skill..

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I'm stuck in the dialogue option and have 3 choices:
say you're fine
you've been better
ignore him

I can click dozens of times before something changes, but every time - even after sex - I end up back in this menu.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
I'm stuck in the dialogue option and have 3 choices:
say you're fine
you've been better
ignore him

I can click dozens of times before something changes, but every time - even after sex - I end up back in this menu.
With Holger? Share a save, will check

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Feel free to join the discord and give this or more suggestions there..
Rax is open to those, but he doesn't really follow that much the thread out to update the version..
Cool. The game is good, I just feel a story would really help the writing/setting have some direction.

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
NTR (netorare) is a fetish involving having one's partner/love interest have intercourse with others. Players can play the role of the cuck/cuckqueen or Bull/Vixen.
In order to trigger the fetish, players need to be in a relationship (romantic or exclusive).
There are several NPCs who sleep around even if they are in a relationship:
  • Gym goers: Rafail, Fernando, Missao, Magnus, David, Sabiya, Fernie, Kimberly, Samya, Dabith
  • Bar goers: Sabiya, Emily, Xander, Emilia, Joe, Kimberly, Frank, Stan, Mike, Harley, Ned, Ed, Saymy, Ioanna
  • Nightclub goers: Adil, Cohan, Sagara, Tino, Jaiden, Lolo, Fernando, Tara, Veritas, Lola, Ted, Yanda, Ed, Annah, Ned, Tella, Iaia, Tessa, Will
  • Underground club: Rebecca, Sohgo, Ilona, Sagara, Ned, Annah, Ted, Iaia, Tessa, Ed, Veritas, Saif, Sorona, Jamal, Dabith, Margo, Samso
Can you tell me exactly what conditions are needed? should some kind of dialog appear under certain stats?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Can you tell me exactly what conditions are needed? should some kind of dialog appear under certain stats?
Fetish grows at high lust 50%+ in said situation.
The said npcs above will cuck you if you are in romantic/exclusive relationship.
How to be in relationship? Raise trust 80% and you will able to propose or they do it.

Reactions: DandyMe

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Fetish grows at high lust 50%+ in said situation.
The said npcs above will cuck you if you are in romantic/exclusive relationship.
How to be in relationship? Raise trust 80% and you will able to propose or they do it.
70% is the start of the relationship, then it raises fast just saying "i love you" -> 75%

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes