Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah its a trade off: On the one hand you remove spoilers, but I think thats more acceptable than being turned off in the worst moment hahaha, or wasting some time trying to get something and at the end find an unwanted surprise.

We will add some of that pretty soon: I did from scratch the procedural NPCs and finished it few days ago, now they are more interesting and will have more traits and stuff, but in order to know the completely you will have to either hang out with them or send people to investigate them. Still early in the process but yeah at least there will be a layer of mystery out there.

Glad you liked Helena! We will try to expand some content in the future, although for the next release we are more focused on polishing what we had and improving the flow and experience of the game, reducing/removing stuff like cooldowns. Hopefully in 5-6 months we will have a game worth playing, although we plan to stick on development for at least 2 years (we have a plot divided in 5 chapters, and right now we have rolled out 0% of that, but these first months will be to get the framework done)
Yeah Helena has enough stuff for this stage of the game. Makes sense to polish the game now before you really get into content like making the battle screen more informative and getting rid of the decimal health/damage deal. BTW is there any way to improve your combat style or adapt a new one to improve your moveset? Haven't found a way through battling seems to improve your physical stat.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah Helena has enough stuff for this stage of the game. Makes sense to polish the game now before you really get into content like making the battle screen more informative and getting rid of the decimal health/damage deal. BTW is there any way to improve your combat style or adapt a new one to improve your moveset? Haven't found a way through battling seems to improve your physical stat.
actually as with the rest of the game, since this was more like a prototype to see what works, what not, what needed to be changed, we will redo the whole combat to make it more interesting and worthwhile (instead of literally fighting the same enemy with the same stats over and over, the idea is to just generate a procedural NPC as your retainers, which means you will be able to capture the enemies too), you will also have eventually the ability to have a party to fight, and fight a party of enemies too.

Right now yeah, in theory (as far as I know I think it was working) every I think 7-10 attacks you level up the skill set, and depending of which skill you use you should your basic attributes should be increasing too. How we did it was kinda.. not functional, but for this update already improved that a little (although we have not changed combat yet, probably we will have the basics for the improved combat for the early march)

D

Deleted member 7072

Tried it out, seems promising. The advance warning of the unwanted encounter was nice, I was able to skip it the moment I saw his name. The existing filters are adequate, glad you implemented them so early into the project. I notice most of the women are very well endowed, any plans for ~A/B cup characters? I assume you won't be adding any legal age loli characters due to the dubious legality of that sort of thing

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Tried it out, seems promising. The advance warning of the unwanted encounter was nice, I was able to skip it the moment I saw his name. The existing filters are adequate, glad you implemented them so early into the project. I notice most of the women are very well endowed, any plans for ~A/B cup characters? I assume you won't be adding any legal age loli characters due to the dubious legality of that sort of thing
Glad those mechanics are working! We believe there is nothing worse than forced content in these kind of games haha.

Yeah, there will be more flat characters too, we aim for variety. I wont add under age characters, but there will characters with petite body shape, and shortstacks too.

Here is a gallery of art still not being used, there is a somewhat flat character (the one I use for the avatar, actually) and a petite (ignore the last one, will be remade)

Reactions: Flash Dingo

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Excellent, I really like your artist, looking good!
eh thanks! I am the artist tho :p

edit:
Well to be clear I do code, write and do the art, and I have a writer that also helps me. So far I have writen Helena, Abbadon, the little stuff that there is for Misaki, among other small stuff, while the writer is in charge of Yoshika, Lucina, all the enemies, etc.

This is why development is somewhat slow since this month i.e. there is so much code to be done that I barely had time to write or draw.

One of our first priorities is to hire an editor, but after that probably a secondary artist to help us with assets like more clothing, face expressions, backgrounds and even maybe CG

Reactions: Cirro84

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
The writting and the art are both really good for something this early in develpment, and it seems there could be some interesting gameplay mechanics implemented in the future related to governing your city, so I'm really excited to see where this goes and hope you guys are successfull with your project.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
0.1.1C
was going to wait a couple of days before posting here so we could do the typical hotfix that is needed after every update :p

So as a warning: yoshika has some bugs here and there, but beyond him, we havent found any more bugs

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
was going to wait a couple of days before posting here so we could do the typical hotfix that is needed after every update :p

So as a warning: yoshika has some bugs here and there, but beyond him, we havent found any more bugs
i found it on 4chan, it was posted by the dev :D

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
i found it on 4chan, it was posted by the dev :D
yeah I know... I am the dev :p

edit: is just before posting on forums, which are slower to move, I want to have a totally fixed version :p But yeah haha feel free to try it out and tell is if you find any bug beyond the follower Yoshika

D

Deleted member 7072

Changelog:
-UI overhaul! We re-did the whole UI and we hope this makes the game more pretty and with improved navigation, in the sense that moving from one place to another should be significantly faster and easier.

-Lucina corruption and purification is complete, along with the slime-queen path and six sex scenes (with corrupt and pure versions).

-We finished most of Yoshika too!

-Updating most of the old text from followers like Abbadon, Helena, and Misaki.

-We removed the procedural NPCs for now. I have actually done a total rework on them, and I think for the most part they are functional, but I don't see any point to add them if they lack content, so for now we gonna remove them until we can work again in the management side of the game.

-Some places still closed for renovation! That includes the beauty shop, the inn, and the slave market.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated OP with links for v0.1.1d and added changelog.

D

Deleted member 7072

Is saving in slot 1 broken for anyone else? It always is listed as empty for me even after I save in the slot, and loading from it does nothing. Other save slots work fine.

Bug: Despite having Futa disabled, when submitting to the Plant Girl there is a single mention of cock and balls that should not be there. 4th paragraph, sentence that starts with "You look at the plant lady..."

Last edited by a moderator:

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Well, I can confirm that slot 1 is useless in 0.1.1d, but the author realeased a hotfix

Haven't tested it, but it's worth a try.

Reactions: Deleted member 7072

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Latest public build DiCK 0.1.1e updated 19 april 2017

mega:#!1EBQyDyQ!bqVzBsi9g3COZAqYEgjnKA8cn5grX0Qa6yvShQcidqE

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
@OldmenKing the Mega code don't work :(

I like this game the graphics are good the engine (for what i know about them) is pretty good. The only problem i have with the game is I am not a huge reader of games and having to read 3 or 4 pages of text to just end one journey is not so much fun.

Imskel

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes