Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
@OldmenKing the Mega code don't work :(

I like this game the graphics are good the engine (for what i know about them) is pretty good. The only problem i have with the game is I am not a huge reader of games and having to read 3 or 4 pages of text to just end one journey is not so much fun.

Imskel
It's in the same vein as CoC or TiTs. They are text based games and reading is necessary.

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
I found an update for this. Not sure what the changelog is though.

mega:#!kFwgDAgA!mFfZ0AS4Q7kXFSkx9z5Q3fx17KODW02jFtXrg_3axlg

D

Deleted member 7072

Not sure what the changelog is though.
Changelog:
"This build has:

-The last follower for a while: Faustina, a wolf-girl general of the army.

-Save compatibility from the last build. After a lot of testing, it seems to be working fine, so you won't have to start from the beggining with each new build!

-Some bug fixing here and there (like not showing the attributes of the NPCs), but nothing too major or game breaking.

-CG of course! For now the CG its very straight forward, I'll have to change the code in the future since I want to handle different images for different skin colors, genitals, and other variables. Remember that this game with all the transformation requires a lot of changes each CG, so that makes it harder. In this case, we did a fairly ambiguous piece so it can fit well whatever the MC has a dick or not.

Thats all for now, I'll be working on TO these next weeks, but expect interesting things for DiCK too, since I'll be working first on redoing the combat or army handling!

Thank you all for your support!"

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
As someone who isn't a game dev, wouldn't this be easier to do in something other than unity?

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
potions not showing up in my inventory

Edit: nvm its working now

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Edit: Actually thats not the most updated version, this is the actual public release which fixes some stuff:

Also would you guys mind to update the image with the new one? I add it at the bottom

------

Was about to post it here, that was fast haha thanks!

Here the info im posting about the update tho

Greetings! Here it is the new build from our game. After months of hard work, we have polished the fundamentals of our game: UI, Combat, the creation of NPCs, and a more meaningful story where your choices matter!

The overall story is as follow: You’ve inherited the lordship of a small kingdom, now you’ll face the challenge to earn the trust of your new subjects with your leadership, or submit them into obedience with your iron fist. Take charge of your subjects, create new laws, enslave monsters and imprison your enemies.

This new build also has a lot of new art done by cutesexyrobutts and otonaru!

You can support us at , all the money goes back into the game in the form of art and soon enough editing too!

Current features:
  • Over 30k of text within 3 characters: Your maid Helena and two nobles, the stiff Abbadon and the lewd Alba.
  • Multiple choices for your story and your character!
  • Transformation implemented for your character.
  • Combat, although is still basic, it's a good basis to improve from this point.
  • All the UI, save, load, inventory system, and everything else already in place.
We want to expand upon these features, and add the next ones too!
  • CG and more sexy art, not just sprites!
  • Management for your slaves
  • More shops and better customization
  • More content inside combat, like texts, being able to fuck your adversaries, or be fucked!
  • Pregnancy and marriage!
  • and of course more story and enemies!
Hope you guys check it out and give us feedback to keep improving our game!

---

new header if you guys can

Last edited:
Reactions: moszter and Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... Also would you guys mind to update the image with the new one? I add it at the bottom ...
Just wanted to update, now I seen Mara did it already. Ty for that. Keep up the good work please! :)

kiren

Aug 6, 2016
I'm a little confused, this seems to have significantly less content than the previous .1.1h1 build. Way fewer retainers, no sex scenes for fight victory/defeat.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm a little confused, this seems to have significantly less content than the previous .1.1h1 build. Way fewer retainers, no sex scenes for fight victory/defeat.
Yes you are indeed correct. Thats why I didnt promoted my old builds since april pretty much, I was just drafting the story while I was polishing the code, a story which was long but very shallow, in the sense you didnt had many multiple choices or options. So now is like the story is back at the beginning, but now with the chance to get to know the characters more in depth. But this is why I left the old (but updated with the new art) version up, if people want to get all the previous content and check it out, the old version has over 250k+ words vs this new one, which is probably just 10% of the text. Dont worry, I'll try to make it grow at a pace of 20-30k a month as it has done so far.

Hope I can get your support for an editor and/or a writer tho! That's even more expensive than art haha

Reactions: reallybadman

lbt

Dec 14, 2016
Ver. 0.2. Took a couple of quests, then the saves stop loading.
OK, let's see the ver.0.1.1h with presumably more content. Still no saving or loading.
OK, found the saves directory, deleted everything manually, made new saves. Took a couple of quests.
No way to purify Helen at all? OK. Corrupt Helen - Lust. "This text is a placeholder, if you see it, something gone wrong..."
Sorry, but this game is a complete mess for me. Don't know how you play this.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Ver. 0.2. Took a couple of quests, then the saves stop loading.
OK, let's see the ver.0.1.1h with presumably more content. Still no saving or loading.
OK, found the saves directory, deleted everything manually, made new saves. Took a couple of quests.
No way to purify Helen at all? OK. Corrupt Helen - Lust. "This text is a placeholder, if you see it, something gone wrong..."
Sorry, but this game is a complete mess for me. Don't know how you play this.
the old version may have ton of bugs, and wont be fixed nor have more support. If you couldnt save or load in the new one was probably because you had old saves, there shouldnt be problem now, no one has complained about the load/save system yet and i use it extensively.

Now the probem might be that you guys are downloading the link that you are finding here, which is an old, broken dev build (and which I always warn might be unstable), nonetheless there is a new one available for free on my patreon, I even posted it here but they havent updated the thread

Current version should say 0.2.0a in the menu or rar

here is the link nonetheless

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes