xephion

Aug 6, 2016
does anyone hate the new version i actually liked 1.11 way more than this one, and i dont like the new art either before at least some character had small tits and other big tits now it seems all of them have big tits...

kingmich

May 21, 2017
i think i played this game a long ass time ago but i swear it had soo much more stuff then this v.2 thing i just downloaded.... its has like what one sex scene here and... can't even talk to ur maid anymore or talk to the trap rich guy.. the hell?

Last edited:

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
Game has lots of potential, but currently it feels like it's development started a month ago.. Very little content.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
um hi, I tried playing this game but it instantly CTD without any warning, and yes I run it in admin and it only postpones the crash by a few second, what's the problem here?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Well you guys already posted it but here goes the overall info:
The build took some time but that’s because its a very heavy update too, with over 50k of text and a lot of content!

In this build you will be able to advance the story with over 10 quests, and have to chance to get to know more about your maid Helena and help the lord Abbadon with his gender issues.

For this and the next update I am going to focus mostly on building content for specific characters. This update is about the nobleman Abbadon: Improve your relationship with him, earn his love or corrupt his mind, persuade or force him to change his body to your liking and unlock different outfits for him!

You will have different methods to corrupt him: Use alchemy or hypnosis, send him to flirt and sex others or keep him for yourself.

Also for this build I updated the UI a little bit, making it better looking and other quality of life updates, implemented thanks to your feedback!

The next build is going to focus more on your maid and the goo girl Lucina, but the next focus will be generic NPCs, slavery, training and overall corruption of the city.

um hi, I tried playing this game but it instantly CTD without any warning, and yes I run it in admin and it only postpones the crash by a few second, what's the problem here?
Also the running as admin was a mistake, its not needed, I thought it was and in the past but I was wrong.

Beyond that there shouldn't be a problem imo, altho I think its a 64 bit version, maybe is that? if not, it may be a unity thing because the game is very simple so it shouldnt crash. If you have old saves and want to delete them they are in appdata/localow/duodevelopers

Reactions: Cirro84
D

Deleted member 7072

The new art is fantastic, keep it up! I'm loving the fancy new interface as well

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Also the running as admin was a mistake, its not needed, I thought it was and in the past but I was wrong.

Beyond that there shouldn't be a problem imo, altho I think its a 64 bit version, maybe is that? if not, it may be a unity thing because the game is very simple so it shouldnt crash. If you have old saves and want to delete them they are in appdata/localow/duodevelopers
Mine is 64 bit, I got an output.log,
do you want to have a look?

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
So since the dev is here, gotta ask the question I'm becoming known for, are ferals/zoophilia in this game?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Mine is 64 bit, I got an output.log,
do you want to have a look?
uh I dont know if I will be able to get anything from it, im not an experienced coder, so I do what I can to be honest. For that reason the game also doesnt has anything too complex code wise so most of the bugs are just some small dumb things, and I dont think I added nothing new to the save data for this update so im not sure what could it be, beyond unity sometimes sucking. Maybe redownload works?

So since the dev is here, gotta ask the question I'm becoming known for, are ferals/zoophilia in this game?
What you mean by ferals? Zoophilia I doubt i'll add it, specially since now patreon is becoming more strict anti many fetishes. But ferals I guess it depends on what you mean by that. If you mean beasts that are mostly animalistic that only want to fuck, but are still anthros, like maybe minotaurs, so the answer is yes, there will be ferals soon.

kir69

May 13, 2017
Might as well ask my own question. Do the tags do anything yet or are they there as placeholder?

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
What you mean by ferals? Zoophilia I doubt i'll add it, specially since now patreon is becoming more strict anti many fetishes. But ferals I guess it depends on what you mean by that. If you mean beasts that are mostly animalistic that only want to fuck, but are still anthros, like maybe minotaurs, so the answer is yes, there will be ferals soon.
For ferals I'd mean close to CoC and it's Hellhounds.

Patreon only is against the public display of it, so far as most can tell (there was a lot of talk on it), more so with games like Slice of Venture (100% a love letter to animal love), Wild Life (low content so far), and Claire's Quest (not a focus, but not skimpy on it) on patreon.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Might as well ask my own question. Do the tags do anything yet or are they there as placeholder?
Some of them do, yes. The futa tag disable the creation of generic NPCs and some scenes, incest and public use also are being in use already, although not that much. Public use its muddy water, things that may enter into the realm of "cucking" is enabled or disabled in public use (scenes like orgies where your followeres are involved i.e.)

It only changes a few scenes here and there, but they are in effect.

For ferals I'd mean close to CoC and it's Hellhounds.

Patreon only is against the public display of it, so far as most can tell (there was a lot of talk on it), more so with games like Slice of Venture (100% a love letter to animal love), Wild Life (low content so far), and Claire's Quest (not a focus, but not skimpy on it) on patreon.
Oh well, I will look into it but if its safe I will add some monsters like that. I'll probably have to add a tag for it too tho. Edit: NVM I remember I already have the tag, although originally it was for other type of ferals, but I think I'll use it for this type of content. Dont expect it that soon tho, there is already a lot of work planned for the next 2 months, unless the patreon grows enough so I can hire a writer

Reactions: kir69

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
Oh well, I will look into it but if its safe I will add some monsters like that. I'll probably have to add a tag for it too tho. Edit: NVM I remember I already have the tag, although originally it was for other type of ferals, but I think I'll use it for this type of content. Dont expect it that soon tho, there is already a lot of work planned for the next 2 months, unless the patreon grows enough so I can hire a writer
It'd be wrong to expect, I only hope, tis one of my favorite kinks, IRL or not ;)

Oct 13, 2017
I want to give this game a try but i seem to have trouble with the screen resolution. couple times i've gotten to the menu but i started game and it crashed.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes