tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
The dev(public) 2.2 build is available on their patreon, the patreon build have a extra content it seems. Hopefully someone can share it soonish, since the actual interesting new stuff (imo) is on the patreon build.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
the dev build had a little extra content than the 0.2.1 build, but not as complete as the last one. Since i'm going to recycle some old texts (after sending them with an editor of course), it is likely I will release a public build next month instead of the usual two (also a new patreon build too, tho)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
downloaded the game only for the runescape icons =]
lol I guess they kinda look like runescape, but I did them myself, tho I based them on CK2 since I had never played runescape

is there anyway to cheat with gold in this game?
I will add a couple of basic cheats for next build, any other suggestion beyond gold? tho relationships and else I probably will not add, since they could affect the story.

BTW an easy way to get gold is to fight monster and sell them, you can make quick buck with that, I might reduce how much gold they give in the future to balance it a little bit, but for now they are a good, fast source.

also last link to the most newer public build

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Where do I find these monsters? I can't do anything with the forest ones because they're still in development (and therefore can't be captured)... all this because I don't want to rely on Abbaddon or Alba to pay my expenses during the first months. XD

Also despite being a female there are instances where the game treats me as if I were a guy. Likewise I don't know how to visit other NPCs because the prompt doesn't show up in the "Locations".

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Where do I find these monsters? I can't do anything with the forest ones because they're still in development (and therefore can't be captured)... all this because I don't want to rely on Abbaddon or Alba to pay my expenses during the first months. XD

Also despite being a female there are instances where the game treats me as if I were a guy. Likewise I don't know how to visit other NPCs because the prompt doesn't show up in the "Locations".
you can already capture and sell them the ones in the forest, if you cant it might be a bug!
Also you cant just capture right away, you need to advance through the main story first to unlock the barracks

uhm there is a difference between gender and sex, but if it says cuntboy or man it should refer to you as a male, otherwise as a female, if its only in certain places it would be good if you could send some screen shots to fix the problem!

Also to visit NPCs you need to finish their quest story first, then you'll be able to visit them. Their option to visit them is in retainers, not in "locations" tho

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
New public build is up!

The saves are compatible but be careful, if you have people working at your castle they will not have a portrait, but they should keep working just fine.

Changelog:

• Art for the enemies! So now there will be only 3 enemies in the forest: Demons, wolfs and humans. They have many colour variants and I'll keep expanding the amount of hairstyles and outfits for the next update.
  • Added sex scenes and dates for Abbadon! 5 scenes with 2 variants: Pure and corrupt!
  • Added sex scenes and dates for Helena! Also 5 sex scenes with 2 variants, for now this is only her submissive content, but I'm already working on getting the dom. content ready as soon as possible!
And that's all! I am sorry if it isn't much, but my goal is to release a full update every 2 months and this was just a plust that I managed to create early, I'll work now on getting the dev build ready, should have content for he rewards and the first quests of Lucina for +10$ patreons, keep tunned and thanks again for your support!

May 7, 2017
(...) The saves are compatible but be careful, if you have people working at your castle they will not have a portrait, but they should keep working just fine.(...)
So the latest public build has been released (DiCK 0.2.2 h2) and I was excited to try it with my save from the previous build (0.2.1), but I was unable to load it from the main menu or even if I started a new game and tried from the in-game load menu. Are there extra steps necessary to perform to make the saves compatibles from build to build?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So the latest public build has been released (DiCK 0.2.2 h2) and I was excited to try it with my save from the previous build (0.2.1), but I was unable to load it from the main menu or even if I started a new game and tried from the in-game load menu. Are there extra steps necessary to perform to make the saves compatibles from build to build?
Really? Thats weird, it should be compatible, I havent added nothing thats not compatible in a while.

I dont know to fix old saves, if you could open a new one and an old one and check what variable is missing that would do, but uhm in this case there shouldnt be much if any different so I couldnt tell. But what I could tell is that new variables are usually at the bottom of the save file.

Also you can find these old files in appdata > locallow > duodevelopers

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I've been looking for something new since CoC and TITS. I hope this will be promising, but considering it's fairly new I won't hope to much. But from what I see alone te game looks pretty good. If I like whats on here I may considering supporting on Paetron because there aren't a lot of good text based games and I'd like to see this one survive.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I've been looking for something new since CoC and TITS. I hope this will be promising, but considering it's fairly new I won't hope to much. But from what I see alone te game looks pretty good. If I like whats on here I may considering supporting on Paetron because there aren't a lot of good text based games and I'd like to see this one survive.
Thanks! Im doing my best, and Im putting all the money back to the game to keep polishing it! I wont drop it in a few years so unless i die or something like that, you can expect the project to keep going on :D

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I'm very glad to hear that, honestly. I'm loving the options and the outcome. It's actually keeping me on my toes and make me think if I should do this certain thing or not. I'm being convinced to back up the game. I'll take a look at your patreon in a little bit. Keep up the good work!

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
One last thing. I see that the more I corrupt Helena the more she share herself with people. Is there anyway I can deny that, or will there be an option in the future? I'd more so prefer that I'd get permission first before my followers shared themselves.

Reactions: Wrynn13

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
One last thing. I see that the more I corrupt Helena the more she share herself with people. Is there anyway I can deny that, or will there be an option in the future? I'd more so prefer that I'd get permission first before my followers shared themselves.
in which way you mean in specific? you mean her exhibitionist side? or like shared sexually? there is a public use tag that can be disabled altho she doesnt has much public use (and i think the default is that the tag is unchecked)

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes