May 6, 2017
I can not find the cheats for the money and stats. I do not know if they are not in this version or not, the problem is that I would like to increase my money quickly.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I can not find the cheats for the money and stats. I do not know if they are not in this version or not, the problem is that I would like to increase my money quickly.
If thats the cheat you want, its in the newest version, this friday I release a new 5$ build and the previous one will become public, that one has the cheat so :p wait to this friday hah I'll post the new public here as soon as the other comes out

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Hey Duo, I just got to the Lucina content, and saw you changed the mother to a nanny. Are you going to release an incest patch, or is it here to stay?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hey Duo, I just got to the Lucina content, and saw you changed the mother to a nanny. Are you going to release an incest patch, or is it here to stay?
I think I will, but only I have finished working on her main story, which isnt going to take too much (next update likely)

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
dude fix the UI i cant change weapons, the menus feep ghosting on each other and some dont even appears, please before you pile up the game fix the basic

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
dude fix the UI i cant change weapons, the menus feep ghosting on each other and some dont even appears, please before you pile up the game fix the basic
when i test i havent had those problems, and until now no one has complained about that, i cant fix what i am not aware off, so yeah i will look into it but there is only how much debbuging i can do by myself, i need reports like these to keep fixing it

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
when i test i havent had those problems, and until now no one has complained about that, i cant fix what i am not aware off, so yeah i will look into it but there is only how much debbuging i can do by myself, i need reports like these to keep fixing it
this game has great potential, i cant wait for the next updates

JKain

Sep 26, 2016
So all of the downloads seem to be corrupted? 7Zip cannot recognize any of them as an archive. Even tried the link from the Patreon directly.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
my stamina has freezed, i cant fight without losing now.
You can reduce it via masturbating! I need to fix thiso tho so if you have sex after combat or something its reduced to 0 again.

So all of the downloads seem to be corrupted? 7Zip cannot recognize any of them as an archive. Even tried the link from the Patreon directly.
Damn that must be it, i use win rar and i download the file again using rar and can use it perfectly, so maybe is just with 7zip but i dont know why, i will upload it again.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
This is a really good game so far. I am really curious to see if it will be completed, rushed, or abandoned like other adult games. If it continues to actively be developed, then I think it can become something really fun to play. (Kind of reminds me of Corruption of Champions)

JKain

Sep 26, 2016
Damn that must be it, i use win rar and i download the file again using rar and can use it perfectly, so maybe is just with 7zip but i dont know why, i will upload it again.
Nevermind, I'm very dumb. I forgot 7z wasn't autoupdating. I was on 7zip version 9.10. The current version is 18.01. Updating fixed it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Before you start with the attitude, ask.

You seem to be the only one with the problem which usually means the problem is on your end.

If the dev doesn't have that problem they can't fix it. Report the bug and wind the attitude in.

Din

Nov 12, 2017
Idea of game good
- first q fun to play
- art so so ( girls look the same for me )
- cool design for 2 families
- text for sex (some like some not)
- i did like if girls have some char like(tsund, dark, light etc)
- i have barrack can ad girls to sleep and that all...(how train them make them sweat)
- more art is need (art for families is realy good i did like it)
- going to forest alone when you have slave's or gaurd?(why )
- if i play male why cant have option for training slave for submision role or domination?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Idea of game good
- first q fun to play
- art so so ( girls look the same for me )
- cool design for 2 families
- text for sex (some like some not)
- i did like if girls have some char like(tsund, dark, light etc)
- i have barrack can ad girls to sleep and that all...(how train them make them sweat)
- more art is need (art for families is realy good i did like it)
- going to forest alone when you have slave's or gaurd?(why )
- if i play male why cant have option for training slave for submision role or domination?
Some of these things I look forward to add them, like making your slaves dom or subs.
About the combat stuff, is just is a big mess, I could try to make it for multiple enemies and allies in a battle, but im not sure if its going to be worth it since its going to take me a lot of time and debug it will be hell

Some features like training are still WIP, but you'll see more content soon

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
For some reason I'm reminded of a similar game many years ago. Except the slime lady was actually the MC's mother.
Can't even remember what that game was called, but the content is very similar.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes