MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hey Duo get a question about furry content.

Will there be a option to turn off the furry content like in the original?
Well I rather than doing that (which is kinda complicated) I just made all the furry content optional, as usual, so you dont have to do anything you dont want.

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Well I rather than doing that (which is kinda complicated) I just made all the furry content optional, as usual, so you dont have to do anything you dont want.
What I mean is in the original there was a fox girl. And when you turned off the furry content the fox girl became a human with fox ears.

Is there gonna be something like that? Sorry if I'm asking a question that already has an answer. This has been bugging me for a few days.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
What I mean is in the original there was a fox girl. And when you turned off the furry content the fox girl became a human with fox ears.

Is there gonna be something like that? Sorry if I'm asking a question that already has an answer. This has been bugging me for a few days.
ah well, I made it that all of the characters start first as human, then you can transform them into furries instead, i think its more fun because there is a process, and I also if people dont want certain content they dont have to

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
ah well, I made it that all of the characters start first as human, then you can transform them into furries instead, i think its more fun because there is a process, and I also if people dont want certain content they dont have to
Thanks for the answer. I pretty much like all the fetishes in the game besides furry, futanari on male, and yaoi.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Does this mean there are sex scenes for the 3 companions and 5 enemies? That's the only content I care about :p.

This seems to be pretty early in development, but will you be adding a filter option so you don't have to see shit you aren't into like Lust Doll has? More specifically I want to disable all gay/futa/trap/vore scenes.

That's what turned me off of Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space, too much nasty shit forced on you. Nothing more disappointing than finally seducing a cute fox girl then finding out she has a dick.

What is a "vore"? A hybrid between a vole and a whore? I've never heard this term before...

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
What is a "vore"? A hybrid between a vole and a whore? I've never heard this term before...
It's a fetish in which someone is absorbed or inserted into someone else. You may see this in games when the character is being swallowed whole by a mouth or tail.

Reactions: Safetydummy

phantomdemon

Jun 27, 2017
So, does this game cause anyone else's computer to overheat so much that it turns off, cause it happens to me whenever I play this game for more then like, 5 minutes.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
This game looks like "strive for power" with more appealing visuals. Not like it's something bad or anything. Strive has much better sex scene interactions though.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So, does this game cause anyone else's computer to overheat so much that it turns off, cause it happens to me whenever I play this game for more then like, 5 minutes.
I monitored it while playing for a while, but I didn't see a drastic change in temperature or cpu activity

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
So far I've only been able to interact with Helena and Abbadon with the other two (mom and Abba) having no content. After that no one shows up apart from church girl who's a dead end. Does anyone know what it takes for the other characters to show up? Is it a time thing? Do I have to explore the forest?

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
You can get staff for the castle in tavern and by enslaving people in forest. Don't think there's anyone else there yet.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
You can get staff for the castle in tavern and by enslaving people in forest. Don't think there's anyone else there yet.
There's stuff about another character in the changelog, and in previous versions there was a deer guy, a slutty fox girl and your demon sister as characters in the retainer section.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So far I've only been able to interact with Helena and Abbadon with the other two (mom and Abba) having no content. After that no one shows up apart from church girl who's a dead end. Does anyone know what it takes for the other characters to show up? Is it a time thing? Do I have to explore the forest?
mom has all her story content now, Abba has none yet thats true.
Until now the focus has been the story, but next update will focus on adding content to these characters before advancing the plot

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
mom has all her story content now, Abba has none yet thats true.
Until now the focus has been the story, but next update will focus on adding content to these characters before advancing the plot
What about the other characters? I know there's a male from reading the changelog but 150+ days in with an empty quest log and visited everywhere I only have those 4 characters.

Basically how many characters are available up to now and is there anything specific to unlock them?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
What about the other characters? I know there's a male from reading the changelog but 150+ days in with an empty quest log and visited everywhere I only have those 4 characters.

Basically how many characters are available up to now and is there anything specific to unlock them?
weird, it must be a bug then, because you shouldnt have an empty log.

Can you tell me which was the last quest you did? oh, as a note, Virgil and Luna have been added in 0.2.4 patreon's release, in the one in F95 its not available, although the quest log shouldn't be empty nonetheless so there might be a bug.

As of how many are, it should be: Abbadon, Helena, Lucina, Itzel, with Virgil and Luna added in this last update which are in the patreon's newest build

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
weird, it must be a bug then, because you shouldnt have an empty log.

Can you tell me which was the last quest you did? oh, as a note, Virgil and Luna have been added in 0.2.4 patreon's release, in the one in F95 its not available, although the quest log shouldn't be empty nonetheless so there might be a bug.

As of how many are, it should be: Abbadon, Helena, Lucina, Itzel, with Virgil and Luna added in this last update which are in the patreon's newest build
I downloaded the version here 0.2.4, and I attempted to do the Lucina quest, which for some odd reason I'm back at Reunion. When I try to start it up it says that there is no more content for this right now (not exact words). Is that a bug or is that how it's suppose to be because that's kinda opposite what the Change Log says about the Lucina quest being finished and more character's added.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes