Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
There are sometimes mistakes by pronouns and stuff like that, i need to fix them, and I do when people report them or i notice them haha, but not many do

It says Yeowoman because your character is female gender or what's the problem with it?

The portrait its broken for a couple of generic NPCs that have no portraits yet (aka the minotaur and a fox)

Gonna fix that about itzel portrait lol, ty for all these reports tho!
Sorry, I wasn't familiar with the term Yeoman/Yeowoman so it seemed like a typo to me.Looking forward to see what's next.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I have a weird bug (or maybe it's just this way for now?):

Despite having multiple sexual encounters with my female mc, the character describtion states that I am still a virgin.

Also, is pregancy actually in the game right now?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
No why take it out i don't know why so tell
I have a weird bug (or maybe it's just this way for now?):

Despite having multiple sexual encounters with my female mc, the character describtion states that I am still a virgin.

Also, is pregancy actually in the game right now?
more like a bug, is just that i never implemented any stat change when you engage in sex. I'm going to try to change the virgin thing at least in as many scenes as possible (tho as you can imagine, since the game is pretty big maybe some scenes will be left out)

Right now pregnancy isnt there, there will be tho

Reactions: shanarc

MagowDeath

Jul 19, 2017
starts as a girl but you can turn her into boy or keep her as a girl or turn her into a futa its all up to you ;)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is abbadon a boy or a girl?
Yes.

As in, he is a cuntboy initially, which its a weird term but there is no other way to describe it AFAIK.

But as Magow said, you can change Abbadon in many ways, so yeah its really up to you at the end

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Is abbadon a boy or a girl?
A girl who calls herself, acts like, and expects to be treated as a boy because of "traditions." Might've been her way of working around being both the only heir of her familly and her family requiring the heir to "be male."

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes