MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Has anyone gotten the retainers Helena and Abbadon to take the one for breast enlargement because they keep refusing me. Their loyalty, love, and corruption are all 100 but that rel stat which I want to guess stand for religion is also 100 is that the problem maybe.
its probably relationship, you nee to improve it by hanging out with them in the social interactions

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I have played the new update and I like the quest of vivica and the option of choosing the type of relationship we have with her, estpye waiting for me to teach me magic!
As for Celia, she's still a bitch every now and then and it bothers me a little that I could still have fun with her and that she has a husband = (.

and finally the new scars with the dragon I did not like much about the scene where you win and you "force" it to give you a blowjob, it turned out to be quite violent or hardcore at least for me, since I felt it more like a scene of defeat instead of a victory where I should be the one who dominates it and not the one (where I almost suffocated), if you could change it, it would be good. As for the design of the presonaje itself I love and I see that skinned and with horns is very good.
i will check the scene, it may be moved to defeat then, i need to add new scenes to the, anyhow

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

dragowar

Apr 9, 2017
its probably relationship, you nee to improve it by hanging out with them in the social interactions
Unfortunatly that didnt work I did all 3 socialize options for 10 days straight each for a total of 30 days and still nothing Helena refuses to take the moma's surplus tonic.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Unfortunatly that didnt work I did all 3 socialize options for 10 days straight each for a total of 30 days and still nothing Helena refuses to take the moma's surplus tonic.
oh thats the mistake, the moma's surplus tonic isnt an item that you can give her, if you want to grow her breasts you need to give her the Udder max potion. As of right now, not every item has a function for them, they usually say something like "what you want me to do with this?" if thats the case.

Reactions: dragowar

dragowar

Apr 9, 2017
oh thats the mistake, the moma's surplus tonic isnt an item that you can give her, if you want to grow her breasts you need to give her the Udder max potion. As of right now, not every item has a function for them, they usually say something like "what you want me to do with this?" if thats the case.
HAHA thats hilarious for some reason I never saw that item well thank you for the help and sorry for the trouble.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered but quick question, that cat looking character, who is that? I've played the game and have not seen that character. Is it a transformation of someone else?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Sorry if this has been answered but quick question, that cat looking character, who is that? I've played the game and have not seen that character. Is it a transformation of someone else?
yes, is a transformation for Celia, but i havent done that yet

May 6, 2017
Well I played this update and I have to say it has been interesting, except Celia's quest, because if we compare it with the previous characters (virgil, Itzel, Luna) it lacks erotic content or scenes, in fact the scenes we have are too short or unsatisfactory given the number of missions we did.
I hope that with the next characters or with the next quests have more content!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Well I played this update and I have to say it has been interesting, except Celia's quest, because if we compare it with the previous characters (virgil, Itzel, Luna) it lacks erotic content or scenes, in fact the scenes we have are too short or unsatisfactory given the number of missions we did.
I hope that with the next characters or with the next quests have more content!
uhm its weird, she has erotic content, at least towards the end she definitely has different sex scenes with the MC

May 6, 2017
uhm its weird, she has erotic content, at least towards the end she definitely has different sex scenes with the MC
Right at the end of the quest we can choose what kind of scene to see. But what I wanted to say is that comparing it with the other characters that name before it lacks or has few scenes or erotic interactions, and even the only sex scene it has is really short (including its variants). So I was a bit upset given how long the quest was, we only had one interaction. That's why I said that I was a little disappointed and hoped that in the next quest it would not be like that.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Right at the end of the quest we can choose what kind of scene to see. But what I wanted to say is that comparing it with the other characters that name before it lacks or has few scenes or erotic interactions, and even the only sex scene it has is really short (including its variants). So I was a bit upset given how long the quest was, we only had one interaction. That's why I said that I was a little disappointed and hoped that in the next quest it would not be like that.
thats a fair point. Being fair, Celia was written by another writer looooooooong time ago (over a year ago), and i think it was the last thing he wrote because, well, it was a kinda dissapointing hahaha, still the main core of the story its fine, and I went and write a little bit over the original text before I sent to edit, but yeah I can understand what you mean.

The other two main characters left for this chapter are a little bit more spicy, and Celia will have sexy content in the future anyhow to compensante, but yes the story isnt at times as sexual as it could be

Reactions: Tim Long Curry

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone else has the problem that saving the game does not work? Tried different slots (as I seem to remember that slot one had been faulty once many versions ago) but nada.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Anyone else has the problem that saving the game does not work? Tried different slots (as I seem to remember that slot one had been faulty once many versions ago) but nada.
uhm its giving you troubles with saves? i havent had a problem in many versions not have done anything too radical for that to happen, its a new game or a very old savE?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
uhm its giving you troubles with saves? i havent had a problem in many versions not have done anything too radical for that to happen, its a new game or a very old savE?
Completely new game. Last time I played must have been sometime in the 0.1 age ;-) No save possible at all. I go through all the steps, get the dialog "Do you want to save this file", click yes and the slot stays blank. Will try to re-download and check again

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Completely new game. Last time I played must have been sometime in the 0.1 age ;-) No save possible at all. I go through all the steps, get the dialog "Do you want to save this file", click yes and the slot stays blank. Will try to re-download and check again
okay maybe i need to check that but, after saving, have you tried to go somewhere else? i am not sure if the slot auto updates with the new save or refreshes once you have moved to another location, it may be that, but this is a good uh observation of something to fix if thats the case

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
okay maybe i need to check that but, after saving, have you tried to go somewhere else? i am not sure if the slot auto updates with the new save or refreshes once you have moved to another location, it may be that, but this is a good uh observation of something to fix if thats the case
Yes, tried it out a lot of times in different locations. Hope this will be easy to fix, I know how annoying bug-hunts like this can be. Cheers!

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes