Crhono

May 16, 2018
When I try to acces Celia via retainer it throws me the "placeholder text if you see this report as a bug", so yeah, I've been using an old save btw, from ver. 2.5.dev3

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
When I try to acces Celia via retainer it throws me the "placeholder text if you see this report as a bug", so yeah, I've been using an old save btw, from ver. 2.5.dev3
thanks for the report, i will look into it! tho i think most of these aref ixed in the new version

Reactions: PipiGrandinho

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
I would like there to be a submissive and dominant path for all the characters
In the ponyplay scene with abadon i would like to be the submissive part too, for the "irony"

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I would like there to be a submissive and dominant path for all the characters
In the ponyplay scene with abadon i would like to be the submissive part too, for the "irony"
Altho im not sure every character will have a dom/sub variant (many of them have), since I would also like to explore other things, but I am probably going to add variants to some scenes (like the pony play) in the future depending on the character's willpower (too low = submissive)

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017

But is this feline girl present in the game?
I restarted 2 times, thinking to have missed ...
but even if I changed my choices, I did not discover she ...

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016

But is this feline girl present in the game?
I restarted 2 times, thinking to have missed ...
but even if I changed my choices, I did not discover her ...
She was present in a prior version of the game however, the dev decided to reboot the project for some reason. They've slowly been adding old content back and expanding upon it. In some areas improving it. That being said though it might be another update or two before we see her again.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
She was my favorite among those I saw :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Second in the ranking is the priestess :heartcoveredeyes:,
then Alba, and later the wolfgirl

Last edited:

Umbra_Corvus

Jun 13, 2018
So can someone explain to me what some stats like temperament mean AKA. What does a high temperament mean vs a low temperament is it good to have high or low, what about nature, dignity, willpower and morality.

For example nearly all slave rules reduce dignity and/or willpower, so I assume having low values for those are good, but is it always good meaning should non slaves have high dignity and willpower? Nature is one that I have no idea about I can't even figure what it might be let alone if I should want it high or low. With morality I assume high morality values means they have a strong moral compass while low means they are willing to do basically anything. Unfortunately since these are only values seen on NPC I can't get any information since all it says when hovering over them is "Beauty: This is a test".

As a side not why does doing the journal quests jump day count up so much I can go from day 40 to 90 in 1 quest, yet apparently no time has passed either since nothing has updated?

Umbra_Corvus

Jun 13, 2018
As a add-on to my previous post I ask the developer/s to please spend the next few updates fixing bugs and glitches and also build a solid foundation now before adding anything else.

This is so that the bugs and glitches listed here have as few other systems built on top of or around them as possible thus minimising the chance of something else breaking. As for the foundation, I mainly mean filling out content already in place, but lacking text. Telling us what the various stats mean such as nature, giving more feedback on how the various rewards and punishments effect slaves and also streamlining the code to reduce lag when moving between "locations" such as accessing the barracks.

Anyway here are some of the issues I have come across.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now despite all these issues I am not saying this game is bad I think this game could be great, I wouldn't get so annoyed at these issues if I didn't think this game was worth the effort. That said these issues need to be fixed as early in development as possible, because the longer they stay the harder it will be to fix them and likely the worse they will get.

EDIT: Cleared up some spelling mistakes and sentence flow (I hope). Also added in parts to better explain what and why I am asking the developer/s to do. EDIT AT THE END OF EDITING: I ended up rewriting most of it GREAT.

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
hi, sorry if i bug you but do you know how to make Helena a Dominatrix? every time i hover the cursor on the "Dominatrix" button it says that i need 66 corruption or more (currently at 74) and won't make me click it, pls halp ;_;

Last edited:

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
0.27 is out
Not for plebs though. I'd suggest you just sub to the thread and wait for the notification, as this author is notoriously slow. They also usually post any new updates here, once those are made public.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes