AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
All the main texts use arial, and the only extra font is for the journal so im not sure if its that, but can you send a sreenshot so i can look at it?
Ah, don't worry about it. If I'm the only one who had this issue, then the problem can probably be reduced to "I'm a Mac user," since I got around it by using an older version of Wine with RPG Maker VX Ace...somehow mixed up with it. But thanks for responding.

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Now maybe im an idiot or maybe finding where the old barracks was is or managing anyone is impossible because i've hit everything that looks like a button in there and what I assume would be management of slaves/workers the production tab just has a giant WIP and the "Management" tab is grayed out, even after having payed 50 G for the amazon as a city guard and having aqquired a slave and worker to try and test it, it could be that the unlock conditions were updated on one path but not the others.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Now maybe im an idiot or maybe finding where the old barracks was is or managing anyone is impossible because i've hit everything that looks like a button in there and what I assume would be management of slaves/workers the production tab just has a giant WIP and the "Management" tab is grayed out, even after having payed 50 G for the amazon as a city guard and having aqquired a slave and worker to try and test it, it could be that the unlock conditions were updated on one path but not the others.
yes i may redisign that a lil bit because its hard to notice lol

Go to the journal > estate > castle
At the top, there is a button with a person, click that and you can see your personnel

Reactions: Gabaw

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Finally got around to playing it. Has a decent amount of content, seeing as how I'm at 251 days. It's pretty great the cheats are actually built in too. Although it horribly bothers me you currently can't set rules and such for the estate. Without the placeholders, this game could probably outdo CoC and FoE.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Finally got around to playing it. Has a decent amount of content, seeing as how I'm at 251 days. It's pretty great the cheats are actually built in too. Although it horribly bothers me you currently can't set rules and such for the estate. Without the placeholders, this game could probably outdo CoC and FoE.
just this release, we finished the introductory story, i am going to focus on TFs for the MC, followers, and the city next

Reactions: Gabaw and shanarc

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Well as long as your are adding TFs I hope there are ways to transform people into furries/dragons whatnot without corrupting them too much, I do want my city to look a certain way but I don't want it to fall completely to chaos and anarchy, in fact an orderly patrol of wolf knights or whatnot would be more interesting to me, I honestly don't expect stuff that specific but being able to mess with the general populace's form while keeping their souls clean (along with the retainers) would be much appreciated.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
So it would be really nice to have an explanation for what half of the stats do, as it's clearly going to be an intricate part of gameplay. I can hire a bunch of minions and make them different jobs... But I really have no idea what most of their stats mean.

I hired two servants as soon as I had the option, which along with the minotaur chick you enslave early on and the captain of the guard you recruit gave me 4 total. One was a mouse chick who is an A Rank Thief with the "Royalty" upbringing and is a free citizen, while the other was a bunny girl who is only a C Rank Performer with a "Poor" upbringing and is also a free citizen. What does any of this do if I, say, make her job Counselor, or Courtier, or Guard, or Entertainer, or Artisan? Scribe? Prostitute? Farmhand? Domestic Servant? I can change any of these on a whim, along with her wages, what she can eat, where she gets to sleep, and even buy new equipment for them. And I have absolutely no idea what any of these do, or are going to do later, to these hirelings, their job performance, or their stats.

Also they have a bunch of stats that just have no definition, nor give information when you mouse over them. Willpower, Libido, Obedience and Happiness are all obvious, but what about Piety, Morality, Style and Nature? All of this needs explaining. Is there a wiki or guide somewhere?

Reactions: MonkeyManiac

Jugg337

Jul 4, 2017
I'm confused, do I check the tags to access the content or do I uncheck the tags to access the content?

Which one blocks the content / allows access to the content?

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
I'm confused, do I check the tags to access the content or do I uncheck the tags to access the content?

Which one blocks the content / allows access to the content?
Check the relevant tag to enable the content, but you still have to go into a relevant character's dialogue and select the dialogue option to unlock it. For example, check "Feral" and save it to enable the feral corruption quest for the character "Abbadon", then start a new day and go visit her. Click her new dialogue option "Feral corruption" to start the quest where you turn her into an anthropomorphic horse woman.

Reactions: Jugg337

RSR2000

Jan 10, 2019
Why is it that every time I star the quest "Repairs" to repair my castle, it always starts with saying that I wasted the money I was supposed to use for repairs?

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
Any ETA on next release? Also, was Itzel fixed since .7 release? I remember being unable to corrupt her after finishing her quest.

@RSR2000 If it's a part of the scene text, most of those are terribly outdated and in need of an update.

Jugg337

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone else's game taking like 10 seconds to load stuff(retainer interaction, going to base, saving)?

I feel like the more I progress through the game, the longer it takes to load.

Do you guys have 40mb save files?

Syncroniz

Apr 15, 2017
I'm getting a "cannot open file as archive" error when I try to extract 0.2.7a using 7zip. Anyone know how to fix this?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes