NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Why don't you ever get one of the items that was said to be left to you by your parents?

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I keep getting scenes where Abbadon thanks me while hypnotized for encouraging her to change and get a dick when I did no such thing. Also scenes with her cock/balls while she has none.

Mar 21, 2018
Are there any downsides to using cheats? Want to ask before I decide to use them.
Also, I keep encountering males in the forest... Wtf? The only female I encountered thus far, was a single futa….

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I was here when this game was first released and decided to wait until I felt like it had some content in it. Might as well try it now.
Anyone care to share any beginners tips? :v

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Can anyone explain the point of the labeling of relationships in the explosive encounter quest? Why is there not defaults in this?

nuraydin

Jul 29, 2017
I wonder if its me or everyone having lag. Also i dont know its bug or not but even if you pick the professional maids for your castle, game assumes you pick the whores instead of professionals and when you go to check performers it says peope are amused by the skimpy outfits of your maids
Edit: Alright its kind a unplayable for me at this point, i mean i m just clicking ''go'' in quest log and then I m going to kitchen and pouring coffee for myself and getting back to my room but it still not responding for a while and then its taking me to the quest. However i did not had that problem at the beggining of the game its just starting to happen after i played a bit.
Edit 2 : it seems the reason of this weird lag is because of the save files, after i deleted all of my save files and started fresh without saving all of the lag problems is gone:(

Dustin999

Feb 17, 2018
I would like to make a couple of suggestions since I know the developer does look at this stuff. First one is in the original version there was a place where you could get piercings and I would like to see it return. The second is I would like a way tor turn some or all people in to a specific speces like make or buy a potion to turn people in to human or wolf or something else the reason is I do not like the slime nany/mother lade and would like to make her the way she was befour the coruption took over. I realy like how the game is developing and look forward to future updates.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
But the (for me) most important question, will this game ever have actual scenes? As in, not text based, but artwork? Because while the gameplay is great, text based scenes are a big "Hmmmmmmmmmm" for me.

Reactions: Lero321

Alexandragon1

Jan 13, 2019
I can not understand what is wrong with the text ... the game does not allow you to choose any resolution other than 720/400 ... the text simply does not fit with the keys ... how to fix it?

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
I can not understand what is wrong with the text ... the game does not allow you to choose any resolution other than 720/400 ... the text simply does not fit with the keys ... how to fix it?
I believe there is an option for font you could check if that helps.

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
for some reason the game save file is getting bigger with each time i save game, i mean (right after rebuilding ur home) i have like 35 mb size of save file and now game take 3-5 to click like (quest>go) or (menu>save/load) takes 3-5 min
is there any solution ?

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
for some reason the game save file is getting bigger with each time i save game, i mean (right after rebuilding ur home) i have like 35 mb size of save file and now game take 3-5 to click like (quest>go) or (menu>save/load) takes 3-5 min
is there any solution ?
Yeah, the same happen to me. The game is becoming very very slow :(. Also not only just because of the saves. But even new game is getting slow. Look like this is a bug, the longer you play the game the slower it get on loading each scene?

It is a nice game, I really like it. But, I will wait for more update and check back later. Currently, the loading time is a bit ridiculous.

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, the same happen to me. The game is becoming very very slow :(. Also not only just because of the saves. But even new game is getting slow. Look like this is a bug, the longer you play the game the slower it get on loading each scene?

It is a nice game, I really like it. But, I will wait for more update and check back later. Currently, the loading time is a bit ridiculous.
Delete ur old save files and new game will stop lagging (Appdata>locallow>duodevelopers>Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms 001)

Reactions: yxdreamsxy

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Delete ur old save files and new game will stop lagging (Appdata>locallow>duodevelopers>Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms 001)
Thank you, that works. But, is there anything (bug?) that cause this slow down. Because, I can't just keep deleting the saves to start a new game every time The game getting slow. Also, it's not like I have reach far into the game either. I just pass the Repair quest.

So, is this a bug that randomly occurs and once it occurred, it will cause to corrupt the save. Then, from that point forward, every saves and the whole game will slow down; Unless you delete all the old corrupted saves and start new game? And, hopefully it won't happen again.

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
Thank you, that works. But, is there anything (bug?) that cause this slow down. Because, I can't just keep deleting the saves to start a new game every time The game getting slow. Also, it's not like I have reach far into the game either. I just pass the Repair quest.

So, is this a bug that randomly occurs and once it occurred, it will cause to corrupt the save. Then, from that point forward, every saves and the whole game will slow down; Unless you delete all the old corrupted saves and start new game? And, hopefully it won't happen again.
well sadly i dont know the fix,hope they will fix it in the next version >.<

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
well sadly i dont know the fix,hope they will fix it in the next version >.<
Everything seem to be working fine for me now.
Question, Is there an option in game where I can see my daily financial report? like expense on paying servants and stuff?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes