Sep 12, 2018
Like the next quest is using the gold to repair the castle, but i dont recallhow much money it cost: You must have some left over gold from Abbadon + alba after you are done with the repairs, but i dont remember how much
Nope, it stayed at 0. Huh, well it's an early version. Everything else is immersive, at least. Can't wait to see more of the updates!

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Nope, it stayed at 0. Huh, well it's an early version. Everything else is immersive, at least. Can't wait to see more of the updates!
no but... i mean:
Abbadon + Alba quest give you money, lets say 15k, then repairing the castle takes like 10k away, so you dont really get to keep most of the money. If you have less than what you need it turns into 0 tho, not negatives, so i think you probably spent more than you should and got your money back to 0 :p need to see if its a bug or working as intended but... i probably should add a short msg saying "you lost the money in this way" when this happen

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
@MaraTDuoDev When will the MC be able to take it from alba and abaddon or other people and not only from enemies in the forrest
and i would love the ba(e)ker to be a person i can visit not only in the bekery and give her potions

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev When will the MC be able to take it from alba and abaddon or other people and not only from enemies in the forrest
and i would love the ba(e)ker to be a person i can visit not only in the bekery and give her potions
uh? like getting fucked? you can already give them a cock to them cant you? but i will be adding content for all of these characters in the next updates

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
First, really great game. loved playing it. Couple questions

1. I finished all the available content but i still have repairs in my quest line. when i click on it, it goes to helena retainer screen
2. why can't I experiment on others? I only see my self when i choose
3. I am not able to give anything to anybody (potion or clothing) in the retainer screen. Is that normal?
4. what is the purpose of detailed punishment/reward options with the slaves? It does not look like it is good for anything

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
2 - it says its WIP so probably not alot in there yet
3 - It seems you can only give them the Tits+, Dick+ and Tits- and Dick- potions.

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
I just started this game recently, and I actually am looking forward to seeing it develop. I'm normally not a fan of text based games, but this one is pretty cool. I love that there's a lot of cities, and other things showing that's going to be developed. Very anxious to see more.

LastOvermind

Jan 4, 2019
Just wondering, is there a similar game like this out there that is already complete ? I mean, this game is great and i cant waint for the full version, but sometimes i want to play a complete game

Feb 24, 2019
So. just finished reading 19 pages of comments to see if my questions got answered.. 1 sort of got answered...

How do I find the main supporting characters for further interactions (someone said Retainers, but another clarified that they only show up in retainers after a certain point..?)

Most of my questions revolve around managing your servants.

1) How do I increase my servant's happiness? Ive tried the obvious stuff. Ive played other games like Strive 4 Power so I know how to be a benevolent Mistress however when I get a new servant their happiness doesnt rise after a few days even with a Low pay rate, sleeping in barracks, eating cheep food with occasional breaks...

2) When I go to check what my servants are doing I get the same message for my captain everyday..Im not sure if its simply the message from day 1 of her posting or the same message repeated day after day "Your captain of the guard, "..." trained your guards and patrolled the castle"

Feb 24, 2019
In total I have 5 servants,
1 is the captain
1 is hunting (she only ever gets 2 gold..can this be increased?)
2 are doing nothing even though I have them set to Hunter and Domestic Servant (which I assume is house cleaner?...but for the house cleaner Im not sure if she is keeping my castle from getting any dirtier than (-3) or is doing nothing at all...
and my 5th is....refusing to work as a entertainer/stripper even though her stripping/entertainment skills are the highest of her skills.

Feb 24, 2019
I really enjoy this game concept, and I try to be a benevolent, self sufficient Mistress.. the gold taxed from my city doesnt seem to be adding up to my total gold.. maybe im managing my city wrong?

P.S I really like how the dev is interacting with the community and if possible I would like to see either a legend of what the numerous buttons/tabs do along with stat descriptions or when hovering over a tab have a popup. Example, when hovering over the "information" tab in Castle - Servants having a popup with the purpose of that tab...as I was guessing on a lot of tabs and what they did.

Feb 24, 2019
But before I continue playing I'd really like to know how to increase my servant's happiness and get them all working as well as improving my hunter's productivity.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hey thanks for these questions! It can be quite difficult, since the game has many variants:

Have a good cook, which IIRC uses the house keeping skill. This will affect food quality, that has an impact on happiness. Cleaniless also affects this.

The happiness of your servants is quite a complex thing tho, so I will try to adress some basics:

It may be affected by their upbring: if they have a rich, noble, etc. upring, they will hate to do anything beneath them, which is almost everything except few tasks, like courtier or counselor, which are forbidden for slaves anyway.

This also affects a lot their lifestyle: If they have a poor upbring, they may be used to cheap food, sleeping in barracks, etc. but if not, then they will definitely complain and hate it.

Also, they may refuse to do their tasks because they have low obedience, or fail them because they dont have enough skills (which IIRC they grow passively over time), this means they are likely to be punished by your slave master, which in turns will make them unhappy. Also, how unhappy etc. will depend on your slave master skills, altho i dont recall if he used security, persuasion or what.

Also policies matter: forcing them to be silent, or deny them stuff will make them unhappy, but giving them free time, private baths, etc. will enhance it, altho their maintenance will be higher

Other stats like their obedience and will power may affect this too.

Overall, unless you actually treat them well/accordingly to their former status, they will either be hard to manage, so is not about just having 5 slaves or workers, but to also be more selective.

As a last note I worked in this feature a long time ago and havent had time to go more in detail about the feedback you receive (aka the reports, which change daily, but dont have too man variations), and is complex to the point i dont remember everything unless i go back to the code, but I will work on it again soon and keep polishing it

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I did few guides a long time ago, they should work since the inner mechanics havent changed much, inside of it there are links where you can find more

Feb 24, 2019
Okay thnx, I might be asking this before reading your link but when managing servants, some of them have numbers beside their "happiness emote", what is that for and how do I interact with it?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Okay thnx, I might be asking this before reading your link but when managing servants, some of them have numbers beside their "happiness emote", what is that for and how do I interact with it?
if its in green, it means they did good and deserve a reward of that level, if red a punishment

Feb 24, 2019
Okay..though can I check and see what they did?

Edit: Read the info provided from links. Curious though..how do I go about selling slaves/free citizens I have in my castle?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Okay..though can I check and see what they did?

Edit: Read the info provided from links. Curious though..how do I go about selling slaves/free citizens I have in my castle?
right now you cant, you could before i updated and added this journal, i will add the feature soon

Feb 24, 2019
I guess its a good thing most of my servants are used to being poor with 1 exception being middle class, I would only pick class S/A servants when I buy/capture them however the game doesnt tell me the needed stats of the girl..sure I know what her skills are but not her grade, living preference (very poor/poor/middle class/ect), ect. Need to be able to either sell them or see how picky they are imho

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I guess its a good thing most of my servants are used to being poor with 1 exception being middle class, I would only pick class S/A servants when I buy/capture them however the game doesnt tell me the needed stats of the girl..sure I know what her skills are but not her grade, living preference (very poor/poor/middle class/ect), ect. Need to be able to either sell them or see how picky they are imho
yeah you have good points, these are things i need to improve

there are ways to know if the yare good or not: their selling price when you defeat them, if its too low, they probably shitty

Also, only S grade have stats over 90, and I think worst grade get only up to 70

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes