Feb 24, 2019
Noticed a bit of a double post... where 1 sentence was copied and pasted within the same paragraph, nothing big but thought id let devs know. During the Scene with Luna Daragon at the castle..

1555938914938.png

Further into the questline once Luna has completely submitted (I choose Sub Luna) there's some text that doesnt make sense. Also.. could be worded better.

"Luna is going to be your obedient tool, and your grasp and control on the slums and the crime in the city will be increases"

I think this next line would make more sense?

Luna is now your obedient tool, with Luna under your control and a firm grasp on the slums crimes in the city will be decreasing

Cago

May 27, 2018
what does 0.2.9 add cause I haven't seen anything new while playing and the changelog says TBD

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
1. Is there a way to give servants potions?
2. Is the job system bugged? Giving the servants jobs to do doesn't seem to effect anything. At all.
3. The "apply" button in the budget window doesn't work.

Hopefully, I'm just missing something.

reallybadman

Jul 14, 2017

Change log:

Adding dates for Livia and Julian, these are only available for their pure routes though!

Added a new character, Baahla, owner of the inn. She has two routes, and a public use alternative too in case you like that.
Added a new character named Vermella, the greedy pawnshop owner. Similar to Baahla, she has two routes, with a corrupt and pure ending.
Bug fixes!

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
How this game is 1gb big I have no idea.. Well, actually I do, its likely that the devs didnt know how to program to begin with so they imported loads of free assets from the asset store and just never removed them again even when not in use.

I literally just exported the graphics, theres around 20 images of the main characters and other than that theres just loads of icons. This game isnt bad, its interesting, but it feels.. I donno, empty? I guess I might have been spoiled by TiTs and their appropriate use of images together with a text based story, however, even then. Their image pack version of the game is around 750mb and that includes over 2000 images.. (I extracted them).

ronney

May 6, 2017
How this game is 1gb big I have no idea.. Well, actually I do, its likely that the devs didnt know how to program to begin with so they imported loads of free assets from the asset store and just never removed them again even when not in use.

I literally just exported the graphics, theres around 20 images of the main characters and other than that theres just loads of icons. This game isnt bad, its interesting, but it feels.. I donno, empty? I guess I might have been spoiled by TiTs and their appropriate use of images together with a text based story, however, even then. Their image pack version of the game is around 750mb and that includes over 2000 images.. (I extracted them).
The download is only 129.4 MB

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
The download is only 129.4 MB
Try unzipping it. I donno how people do it, but some people manage to compress huge games into a fraction of the size. Was the same with that Campground game back when it still used Unity, download was like 200 mb, unzipped the game was like 3gb

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
so... who was lying in the end?julian or livia?
i hope you can change the gender of julian,just like abbadon.

Last edited:

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
IIRC it was Livia. Abaddon is a bit different from Julian in that she has been pretending to be male for a long time, so her transformation kinda makes sense. Meanwhile, Julian is just a wimp.

Really, I'm beginning to hate reverse NTR (netori I think it was called?) just as much as NTR itself...

Mariodude64

Jun 6, 2017
no but... i mean:
Abbadon + Alba quest give you money, lets say 15k, then repairing the castle takes like 10k away, so you dont really get to keep most of the money. If you have less than what you need it turns into 0 tho, not negatives, so i think you probably spent more than you should and got your money back to 0 :p need to see if its a bug or working as intended but... i probably should add a short msg saying "you lost the money in this way" when this happen
Even with that 15K, the message still comes up, which makes the scene almost completely broken and breaks immersion. Especially since it's stated that you only need 3K by your maid at the beginning.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is anyone else's game a bit glitched with some of the choices leading to the other choices path?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes