vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone have Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms 0.2.9 dev? Also, what is the difference between 0.2.8 and 0.2.8.a and which one is the newest/has the most content?
( vs )
Looking at the changelog on patreon, they seem to be one and the same.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Looking at the changelog on patreon, they seem to be one and the same.
I would agree but 0.2.8 is 127.4 MB and 0.2.8.a is only 94.2 MB so clearly, there is either a difference in content or compression.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I keep coming back to this game, but it never seems to actually have pregnancy.

Heman96

May 22, 2018
Is the retainer section bugged? It's not adding any of the people so I can meet up with them again. Example, it's not adding alba or helena's names to it like in the previous builds.

Heman96

May 22, 2018
Ignore my previous post. It updated with the names after I checked the hidden doorway after the feast.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'd really like an answer for this.
that must be a bug, you should get the item actually. AFAIK you get it so :/ maybe i need to revisit that

Is it possible to change Abbadons or Helenas Clothes?
yes

Has the dev added any more content for Lucina and Vivica? I feel like they haven't been worked on for a long time now.
I've been working on adding basic characters and new mechanics to the game until I could cover the essentials (the new journal + shop keepers), next month I will start working in older characters too (Helena, Abbadon, Alba, etc.)

Reactions: spitfire335

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
The alchemy book from father gets you nothing. but im guessing its what sets your alchemy so high once it unlocks?
The locket i got at start in inventory, i dont think you get the sword, havent tried the armor yet though.

How do i go about changing their clothes? Do i need to corrupt them?

*EDIT* Now that i restarted and picked Alchemy both times during the start, my Alchemy skill isnt even showing after it unlocks, not sure what i did my first time to get it to start at 100 ...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The alchemy book from father gets you nothing. but im guessing its what sets your alchemy so high once it unlocks?
The locket i got at start in inventory, i dont think you get the sword, havent tried the armor yet though.

How do i go about changing their clothes? Do i need to corrupt them?

*EDIT* Now that i restarted and picked Alchemy both times during the start, my Alchemy skill isnt even showing after it unlocks, not sure what i did my first time to get it to start at 100 ...
how you got to 100 is a good question haha
corrupting some characters increased the skill, but i dont think you could go to 100% with anyone.
Also IIRC the bonuses are not shown in the main stat but in the sum... I need to check and confirm that, and maybe update it and show it.

I will check these things, although I will redo the character creation for 0.3 so, there is that!

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Yeah my first game, somehow i started it with 100 Alchemy & 10 Hypno, and it showed on Summary. The past 2 games i was toying with only show 10 Hypno and not even list Alchemy after finding the secret place.

So not sure wtf i did the first time lol.

*EDIT* Actually, went to use Alchemy on Abbadon and i think it said i had 105, i chose Book + Alchemy twice during char creation, but Alchemy still didnt show in Summary ...

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Sep 12, 2018
Is this a bug? I just got 10k gold from Alba, but when I move on to the next quest, it says I wasted my gold and I have 0.
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

1554022692530.png

1554022708168.png

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is this a bug? I just got 10k gold from Alba, but when I move on to the next quest, it says I wasted my gold and I have 0.
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

View attachment 272769

View attachment 272770
Like the next quest is using the gold to repair the castle, but i dont recallhow much money it cost: You must have some left over gold from Abbadon + alba after you are done with the repairs, but i dont remember how much

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes