MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Started new game and apparently masculine person with dick is called "trap" by default. Guess this is not a game for me.
that specific part doesnt auto updates in the character creator but the value actually does change, once you start you can see it

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
there is no need, all the story content appears in the journal for now, so you can just play it straight
Tag says that there's Pregnancy in the game. Saw in an earlier comment that it wasn't implemented at the time of him asking. Has it been implemented yet? If not do you know when it is possible to do so? Looks like a cool game btw, once it's developed enough I'll def give it a whirl.

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
Tag says that there's Pregnancy in the game. Saw in an earlier comment that it wasn't implemented at the time of him asking. Has it been implemented yet? If not do you know when it is possible to do so? Looks like a cool game btw, once it's developed enough I'll def give it a whirl.
It has not been implemented in the latest version (2.5) availabe. Also from looking at the devs previous posts and patreon I don't think its going to be implemented any time soon.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It has not been implemented in the latest version (2.5) availabe. Also from looking at the devs previous posts and patreon I don't think its going to be implemented any time soon.
As he says, during this phase (0.2.x) the focus is to reintegrate the old story (all the work in 0.1.x) and expand it/go deeper into it. This is about to be done very soon, since there are only 2 more characters left (Lucretius, an alchemist, and Faustina, a general), once those two are done, I'll go focus on adding and polishing all the current features: Management of your castle, the city, your retainers, adding some extra content (like finishing the dominant scenes left for Helena), and probably adding fun stuff, including of course pregnancy and breeding

Reactions: Tim Long Curry

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
As he says, during this phase (0.2.x) the focus is to reintegrate the old story (all the work in 0.1.x) and expand it/go deeper into it. This is about to be done very soon, since there are only 2 more characters left (Lucretius, an alchemist, and Faustina, a general), once those two are done, I'll go focus on adding and polishing all the current features: Management of your castle, the city, your retainers, adding some extra content (like finishing the dominant scenes left for Helena), and probably adding fun stuff, including of course pregnancy and breeding
Feels good knowing that someone who knows what they're doing is involved in this project. Or at the very least sounds like they know what they're doing.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
is there any word on a possible incest patch
not really, Vivica has the option to change how you adress them, but for Lucina it may take more time (I'll probably will do the same than with Vivica)

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
Uh, how you you use items in the inventory? I managed to unequip stuff, but I can't figure out how to put it back on.
Click on the item in inventory you want to equip and then click "Use item" on the item window.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a way to know what exactly your combat skills do? I chose my class without reading much about it and now I barely know what it does at all

May 6, 2017
I have played the new update and I like the quest of vivica and the option of choosing the type of relationship we have with her, estpye waiting for me to teach me magic!
As for Celia, she's still a bitch every now and then and it bothers me a little that I could still have fun with her and that she has a husband = (.

and finally the new scars with the dragon I did not like much about the scene where you win and you "force" it to give you a blowjob, it turned out to be quite violent or hardcore at least for me, since I felt it more like a scene of defeat instead of a victory where I should be the one who dominates it and not the one (where I almost suffocated), if you could change it, it would be good. As for the design of the presonaje itself I love and I see that skinned and with horns is very good.

dragowar

Apr 9, 2017
Has anyone gotten the retainers Helena and Abbadon to take the one for breast enlargement because they keep refusing me. Their loyalty, love, and corruption are all 100 but that rel stat which I want to guess stand for religion is also 100 is that the problem maybe.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes