MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I want to give this game a try but i seem to have trouble with the screen resolution. couple times i've gotten to the menu but i started game and it crashed.
what resolution you are trying? minimum for the UI should be 1280*1024, any less than that and it might not work.

But if the game is crashing I dont know what can be the reason, since the game has very few things that could actually crash it, if any at all (its a very simple game tbh, since im not a great coder). Usually the problem would be unity itself but I cant help much, except maybe download again and try with a bigger resolution?

And if you have old saves, that may glitch it a little bit but it shouldnt crash the game imo

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Question, for the repairs quest: how much gold do you need for you to not need a loan?
IIRC 3000. Each quest gives you 2k so in the end you get to keep 1k, although I guess that's not your case :p

Edit: I wouldn't sweat it tho, the relationship can be improved without much difficulty, although the more you advance in the story the bigger the penalties will be

May 10, 2017
Actually liked this game a lot, but always felt development was a little slow, on top of EAccess being locked behind the $5/mo tier and never pledged as a result

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How do you equip weapons and armour, im using 0.2.1 and it appears not to let me use either
check the resolution, the minimum supported is 1280 x 720. If thats fine, just go to inventary and "use" the selected equipment, it should switch with what you have, or just equip it if you are not using anything.

Actually liked this game a lot, but always felt development was a little slow, on top of EAccess being locked behind the $5/mo tier and never pledged as a result
This is as much as I can do as a single person team. Each month I write around 30k of text for the game, commission new art and code whatever is needed, also trying to work on new features that are not visibile yet until I have polished them a little more.

5$ for early access is pretty much the standard of other games to be honest, and considering that I'm pretty much using all the money for the patreon for the game (each character with its variations and outfits costs around 200 USD, and editing cost for each build is close to 300 USD too), and even some more from my pocket, I don't think is too much.

With more support I could speed up the development of the game, specially if I can hire a writer to add extra content.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I just released a short build, it has all the mechanics for slavery in the game, although without texts for the scenes etc. but good to get an idea what the slavery will be about in the game, if you guys want to check it out it is here!

You can also read a longer post with what it has here, where you can find some information/tutorials in the comment section!

I did also a short tutorial about it, with more links inside too if you want to see more info! Feedback would really help me a lot!

j35u5

May 23, 2017
Can Abbadon fuck you? And if so, what gender will he do it in?(male or futanari)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Can Abbadon fuck you? And if so, what gender will he do it in?(male or futanari)
There is always a mix of scenes, but so long it has a dick, there will be scenes of them fucking you. My rule of thumbs is that if the player is fine with a character with a dick, is likely to want that dick used on itself too. Some futas/characters will be more passive of course, like Helena (until you make her a dom), but they should still have some options here and there.

j35u5

May 23, 2017
There is always a mix of scenes, but so long it has a dick, there will be scenes of them fucking you. My rule of thumbs is that if the player is fine with a character with a dick, is likely to want that dick used on itself too. Some futas/characters will be more passive of course, like Helena (until you make her a dom), but they should still have some options here and there.
So Abbadon's Dom side will come to fruition in later updates, along with the retainer options with Helena and Alba

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So Abbadon's Dom side will come to fruition in later updates, along with the retainer options with Helena and Alba
Abbadon is a little more dom than the others, but yeah I will add dom/sub layers in the future indeed, altho I think I will start with Helena since her default is already sub

any pictures or just text
No pictures beyond the portraits yet

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes