BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
as a straight dude, futa, trans, and trap is a huge turn off.

From reading this thread:
Lots of gay content that is unavoidable
Lots of futa/trans/trap content that is unavoidable
No male protag, but instead a transformation protag?
Incest tag is a lie

Yeah this isn't a game for straight dudes, it seems to be fetish content geared around very specific people, not a general appeal.
I like me lasbian and futa content, but if there's tons of forced gay or furry stuff, I ain't touching a game with a 10 foot pole.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, I have played this game again after a couple of years and I have noticed a couple of changes that leave me baffled.

Lucina wasn't MC's mother? here the image.

1669065563390.png

she is now your babysitter? WTF.

It occurred to me that she had to activate Icesto something like that, and I found this tab.

1669065592799.png

I proceeded to activate all the options and restart my game. but Lucina is still MC's babysitter.

I also seem to remember that the minotaur that you fight at the beginning of the game in the Alba mission, you have three options originally. enslave her, let her go and execute her. but now there are only two options. . . . I am doing something wrong? Am I still playing with the filters on?

I really like the game and I don't want to play it with filters. Cheers >;D

• Sad
Reactions: Blueshift

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hello, I have played this game again after a couple of years and I have noticed a couple of changes that leave me baffled.

Lucina wasn't MC's mother? here the image.

View attachment 2185208

she is now your babysitter? WTF.

It occurred to me that she had to activate Icesto something like that, and I found this tab.

View attachment 2185209

I proceeded to activate all the options and restart my game. but Lucina is still MC's babysitter.

I also seem to remember that the minotaur that you fight at the beginning of the game in the Alba mission, you have three options originally. enslave her, let her go and execute her. but now there are only two options. . . . I am doing something wrong? Am I still playing with the filters on?

I really like the game and I don't want to play it with filters. Cheers >;D
I think I madfe some changes on the minotaur but can't assure it right now, would have to check it.
Also Lucina had been changed to follow patreon rules, my apologies for that.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I think I madfe some changes on the minotaur but can't assure it right now, would have to check it.
Also Lucina had been changed to follow patreon rules, my apologies for that.
thanks for your answer. what really worries me is missing content. If the filters are working fine, it's perfect.

Too bad about Lucina, the idea of corrupting MC's mother was really hot. I imagine that the clipping also reached Abadon's mother. Fx2.

great game and thanks for the answer.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Are the tags (e.g. gay) optional / can you turn that content off? asking before I decide whether to take a look at the game

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes