Oct 6, 2018
Not even close no, i'm 0% expert on this game but I do feel like you can actually view its version number as being realistic to what it is and that is assuming coding and changing does not make it actually further from done then that.

But with only couple other real options, 1 of which (ie TiTs) still also being in major development you maybe want too give it a try whenever.
(I keep bouncing thinking of giving this another go, but got soo soo many things atm that this years off game idk when will).
thanks for the answer! I'll just wait for full release it would be much more fun when its fully ready anyway

Aug 29, 2020
*Sigh. this game is depressing. barley get any updates. and when there is one. it's lackluster. Barley has anything. I didn't say it sooner but i feel that this game will either keep going at a slow dragging rate and barley get anything in months or will be abandoned out right. and i'v been watching this for a while. i'm still puzzeld why Lewd.ninja has the "Pregnancy" tag on this game when this doesn't even have that. if you look at my post from December 27th 2022. In 2017 the dev said pregnancy (and other things) would be expanded aponn well................... it's almost 5 years (come August then it's 5 years) and that post the dev made from 2017 hasn't been done yet. you said "We want to expand on these ideas" but it never happened. almost 5 years and nothing WTF. look at the changelog. it's usually 1 or 2 bugfixes. a bunch of text. 17K was added as of this moment. not much scenes. usually 3 for a character. i think instead of releasing these small to medium updates. i think the dev should wait and release big and substantial updates.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Just stepped into the game and i really do like the fact that some 'companions' can be changed completely, like two different versions from the core - A lot of the current 'mechanics' are simple, yet effective and neat in my honest opinion. From what i can tell so far, the game lacks a tutorial, there is a lot of stuff being forced onto the player, as he's just expected to get it out of the blue - Which wasn't a problem for me, given that i'm a smart cookie, this ain't how it should be, tho. So, overall not bad, but lacking, i'd say. Tho, and i have to admit, the scenes, most of them anyway, are very lackluster, not to mention the huge, the humongous amount of bugs and dead ends, forcing you to re-load or even save-scum.

For example there's a scene with Helena describing a site's worth of text in foreplay and literally one short sentence for penetration. About 2 or 3 more of the actual act, then ending in a short sentenced climax.... Why?! So much potential wasted here. That really annoys me, to be honest.
Other scene have barely any info at all and they are short and boring to read .. Not to mention a lot of typos. Like, hoooo boi, a lot! We all have some typos here'n there, especially if there's no time .. But some sentences are just.. I dunno', they are just wrong. Wrong in like, they make no sense, as well as a lo' o' word' wit' missin' letter'.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Do the in game tags actually work or are they just there for show? I don't have Futa checked yet there are still those characters. I have dominant mc and cruel checked, yet when interacting with people like Vivika and Itzel, he still takes a bit of a submissive role. I do not have submissive checked, yet that option is still available, sometimes unavoidable. Are they actually of use or are the whole box just for show?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Game needs a proper tutorial and GUI rebuild in my opinion, in fact I think the entire game needs more love from it's devs than it does new content
Yeah, it's like it expect it's player to know everything from the get go. Convoluted buttons makes it even more confusing.

Character quests are kinda forced. Like most "shops" if not all of them requires you to go through each of the NPC's quest to even buy anything, only to find out the potion shop is mostly (or was it all) transformatives (lol).

Dunno if Aurorum is just that big that roaming around takes DAYS lol. Imagine taking 9 Days to get to the Inn xD
Never really remembered if that quest for the guard who got poisoned has a time limit, oh wait
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was saving my virginity for Helena then a sudden Orgy happens with Lucina's Questline titled "The meeting" like everyone of your retainers is close to you when the best I did for Abbadon and Alba are their starting quests lel. Could probably just blame this on the plague lololol.

And then there's combat, as a Thief? Now where can I find what class I took again?
Oh, where was I? Yeah, combat. I find it just blinding enemies or "dodging" their attacks the best way to do things and just let the enemies deal with themselves lol and throwing some damaging skills sometimes hoping I don't deal damage to myself instead by missing too lol. Also seen enemies that can even get their lust bar in the negative making me think that way of combat is also a no lel. And after that, you first need to leave then click on Visit Last Location to even continue "exploring".

Why are some buttons even "choosable" when you really can't? Was looking forward to hotdogging some random citizen lol.

So overall, game is kinda confusing, forceful, and a very chance based combat. What dafuq does even some stats do lel. Not to mention the stats in the lowest right and in your character info doesn't even match most of the time lel. The one in the character info changes, albeit not correctly when changing equipments (dunno why the bow with +5 martial only gives 2 lol) while the one the lower left doesn't get affected, add to the fact that it sometimes changes randomly lel.

Also not sure which one is used for encounters? I mean in the character tab I got like 70+ Martial, while on the one on the lower right, I have less, and choosing the 70+ Martial option (Amazon encounter) still leads to losing, or is it just meant to be that way lel? Though the next time I encounter her, it's weird to find out that I actually won the last time when it basically said I lost consciousness when hit while my guard down lel. So yeah, more inconsistent content.

Don't get me wrong, the game is likable, the plot and character stories interesting, the art, not that bad, not that good either (not that I'm an expert in that lel since I'm biased with great feminine characters, and mostly biased against anthropomorphic furries and such lel. )

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DebaucheryInCaeliaKingdoms-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bkdixyna

Apr 2, 2020
Am i missing something? Quests aside is spamming chat and date the only way to progress with characters? You get a measly couple points only and you need to fill loyalty relation and corruption all the way to 100. I just refuse to believe it's that grindy

Reactions: OneWayMissile
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes