Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
How.... The game is getting more and more broken instead of actually fixed. They even undid a fix from 0.6 in 0.6.1 locking people out of Alba's training again because it finishes early.... Again.

Reactions: Extra_Evil

Belgrath19

Oct 28, 2018
Wow.
So many people want easy games. I'd hate to see how you went with a 'Rogue like' game like and Angband where you die more than win. Or Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead! But yes they are slow at making the game, as it only has 1 developer and there 3 games being made last time I looked.

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
How.... The game is getting more and more broken instead of actually fixed. They even undid a fix from 0.6 in 0.6.1 locking people out of Alba's training again because it finishes early.... Again.
How did you start alba training?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Lotta weird design choices in this game that I can't tell if its just unfinished or if it just doesn't affect anything.
Right now they're just shoving shit to keep their donors happy without making much, if any, headway into actually making a properly functioning game (bug fixing, intuitive UI layout, FINISHING INCOMPLETE CONTENT, NOT FORCING PLAYERS TO INTERACT WITH OCs WHEN ALL WE WANTED TO DO WAS CHECK OUT THE STORES TO SEE WHAT WE CAN BUY, etc.)

roland77777

Jul 1, 2020
Does anyone by chance know how to make this properly run through wineskin? I've actually had no problems getting it to start up with either Porting Kit or Crossover (both can run the executable fine), but whenever the game opens, it's completely devoid of any text whatsoever. Not entirely sure what's going on, but if anyone has a solution, I'd be very grateful for it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DebaucheryInCaeliaKingdoms-0.6.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes