gbrl

Aug 7, 2018
Are the tags (e.g. gay) optional / can you turn that content off? asking before I decide whether to take a look at the game
From what I remember you create your own character and preferences, going to check the game again.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
God I remember when the dev said this game would have pregnancy YEARS ago and it's still not here lmao.

• Sad
Reactions: anime66

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I remember when I played this game years ago. It's a shame that development is so slow, it could be so much bigger if it received more love... And perhaps a greater focus on romance, and less on sheer corruption. xD

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I remember when I played this game years ago. It's a shame that development is so slow, it could be so much bigger if it received more love... And perhaps a greater focus on romance, and less on sheer corruption. xD
The problem is that more time is spent on useless add on shit rather than fixing the bugs, UI screens, quest prompts interrupting you from even going shopping until you finish the damn things, and organizing the damn story beats.

florvas

Jan 18, 2018
MAN this game has gone downhill. There hasn't been a good, fleshed out NPC since Celia was finished, and even she was half-assed compared to a lot of the early ones. Not to mention the new quest location being a buggy mess, dialogue across the board having HTML tags and other weirdness, referencing characters like Abaddon as 'heshe', miscellaneous locations and buttons not working correctly and barely being half-baked...this was one of my favorites when it came out, CoC/TiTS-level potential with the writing and art, but now it's just disappointing. We don't need new NPC's with every update, we need existing NPC's and content to actually be polished.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Are the tags (e.g. gay) optional / can you turn that content off? asking before I decide whether to take a look at the game
Don't think so? But I think gay content is avoidable. Cannot recall considering how many characters there are, tbh lol but I have always tried to make content optional

Reactions: Skargaroth

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Don't think so? But I think gay content is avoidable. Cannot recall considering how many characters there are, tbh lol but I have always tried to make content optional
Great. I don't mind there being gay content but not something I'm into so if it's avoidable then good enough.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I remeber tryingthis game ages ago. Seems like it hasn't change at all. Sill plceholders in the same paces, menus are still a mess. MEh.

Still no good content control. No way to stop traps, cuntboys and other garbage form spawning 99% of the time.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
We want to expand upon these features, and add the next ones too!
  • CG and more sexy art, not just sprites!
  • Management for your slaves
  • More shops and better customization
  • More content inside combat, like texts, being able to fuck your adversaries, or be fucked!
  • Pregnancy and marriage!
  • and of course more story and enemies!
this was posted August 25th 2017, barley anything has been done with the slaves
shops customization is better but not much and ZERO % PREGNANCY AND MARRIAGE.
(At least i havent seen much of it)

i've had my eye on this game since late 2017 and i have barely touched it, i usually wait every 3-4 updates, unless it a big update then i may download it but as of right now, not really anything drawing me in. i've played probably 98% of it i need more in the updates to get me download it now.

does anyone feel that way.

i like this game but i feel that it needs more in each update.

also i'm huge when it comes to the pregnancy fetish.
but i don't mind waiting for that, but it been 5 years and i'm still waiting,
at this poit i don't think it will be added. maybe 2026-2030

i don't know. i'm gonna keep my eye on this and let the updates build up so there is alot of new things to try.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
We want to expand upon these features, and add the next ones too!
  • CG and more sexy art, not just sprites!
  • Management for your slaves
  • More shops and better customization
  • More content inside combat, like texts, being able to fuck your adversaries, or be fucked!
  • Pregnancy and marriage!
  • and of course more story and enemies!
this was posted August 25th 2017, barley anything has been done with the slaves
shops customization is better but not much and ZERO % PREGNANCY AND MARRIAGE.
(At least i havent seen much of it)

i've had my eye on this game since late 2017 and i have barely touched it, i usually wait every 3-4 updates, unless it a big update then i may download it but as of right now, not really anything drawing me in. i've played probably 98% of it i need more in the updates to get me download it now.

does anyone feel that way.

i like this game but i feel that it needs more in each update.

also i'm huge when it comes to the pregnancy fetish.
but i don't mind waiting for that, but it been 5 years and i'm still waiting,
at this poit i don't think it will be added. maybe 2026-2030

i don't know. i'm gonna keep my eye on this and let the updates build up so there is alot of new things to try.
At the rate and work the devs actually put into the game you'll be lucky if by the decade we even get pregnancy the whole system hasn't already been redesigned 3 times to not shit itself into the fetal position just because one line in the code said,"No. you cannot be here."

Reactions: latenight
Oct 6, 2018
I want to start the game but I really dont like starting a game not finished, so I just wanted to ask for suggestions. Is the game close to finishing? should I start it now and if I do can I move my save to the new updated versions?

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I want to start the game but I really dont like starting a game not finished, so I just wanted to ask for suggestions. Is the game close to finishing? should I start it now and if I do can I move my save to the new updated versions?
Not even close no, i'm 0% expert on this game but I do feel like you can actually view its version number as being realistic to what it is and that is assuming coding and changing does not make it actually further from done then that.

But with only couple other real options, 1 of which (ie TiTs) still also being in major development you maybe want too give it a try whenever.
(I keep bouncing thinking of giving this another go, but got soo soo many things atm that this years off game idk when will).

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes