VN Ren'Py Abandoned Decisions Made [v0.1b] [TearStar]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
I'm referring to how she looks, not how she behave (don't know that yet for obvious reasons :p).

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I'm referring to how she looks, not how she behave (don't know that yet for obvious reasons :p).
I hope I can change that very soon.

Also I didn't mean her to do bimbo though. Are you suggesting that I need to do modifications on her?

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
Well, judging only by how she look - for me she's looking like a bimbo. But hey, I know RL girls who are 100% bimbo "beauty", but in the same time not even 10% bimbo behavior. So it's up to you really. A word more - generally they all look more or less like a bimbos :p (mother least - best model here, can't complain; daughter is about 50% bimbo in my eyes but could be in the same time considered Lolita type, just with big tits - don't touch her tits please, I have enough of lolicon type daughters/sisters in games :/).

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I guess it's fine. It's just I used a preset and moved some sliders back and forth... Like how I did with everybody else. There were no intention behind it like at all.

Well, I don't think will also act like a 'bimbo' also not sure what that means.

We shall see next update, what you think about her then.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

We shall see next update, what you think about her then.
when i hear bimbo i assume someone air-headed who mostly relies on her beauty/body to get around...not really a full blown slut but close i guess.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I need to clarify it more... But a lesbian slut maybe not as bad I guess so. I'm not really into the game yet so this can change. Many more content will be added later I hope. Either way if thats what you think of her. Im not really against it but when I hear bimbo I think of those scenarios when I saw some of it is a bad definition for me.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
makes sense it is used negatively after all... never seen when being a bimbo is positive... well unless your on the receiving end of the attention from a bimbo.... starting to think im overthinking this lol

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017

How a bimbo looks like in RL:
Tob5G8vh_400x400.jpg (believe me she has bigger than necessary breasts)

and something to diffuse situation:
bimbo_branding_imaginity_1.jpg Bimbo-Petits.jpg
:D

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I take the third picture.

Somewhere I read (not sure where) a bimbo definition of: non-natural girly parts on a female (it wasn't this exact words because it was a bit more offensive).

Well: As long as people enjoy this game I'm not gonna complain and as they like they won't either. That's the most important.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
So I played this game and really enjoyed it (seems from comments that this is primarily lesbian focused). I really only play a female protag game if it is focused on lesbian relationships, since I don't really like spending most of my game time seducing/romancing male characters and the rest of my game time watching the female MC get fucked by said males. Also I understand futa is not for everyone and that makes sense, but in a female protag game, if there need to be dicks, I would definitely prefer them to be attached to attractive females than males (its a h-game not irl).
So I have to say, given the tags I am really looking forward to further updates. From what the dev said, they would like to focus more on a romantic story than just slutiness and that sounds perfect to me. I really enjoyed Blooming Love, not just as an h-game (to be fair not really fap material, but Highschool Crush Simulator by the same dev is getting there) but as more of a cute little romantic story as a distraction from all the mind control, corruption games around.

So again great job on the preview and I'm really looking forward to more (definitely waiting on the futa intro towards the end chapter 1).

Reactions: TearStar

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
So I played this game and really enjoyed it (seems from comments that this is primarily lesbian focused). I really only play a female protag game if it is focused on lesbian relationships, since I don't really like spending most of my game time seducing/romancing male characters and the rest of my game time watching the female MC get fucked by said males. Also I understand futa is not for everyone and that makes sense, but in a female protag game, if there need to be dicks, I would definitely prefer them to be attached to attractive females than males (its a h-game not irl).
So I have to say, given the tags I am really looking forward to further updates. From what the dev said, they would like to focus more on a romantic story than just slutiness and that sounds perfect to me. I really enjoyed Blooming Love, not just as an h-game (to be fair not really fap material, but Highschool Crush Simulator by the same dev is getting there) but as more of a cute little romantic story as a distraction from all the mind control, corruption games around.

So again great job on the preview and I'm really looking forward to more (definitely waiting on the futa intro towards the end chapter 1).
I get your meaning too. If I play MP(male.prot) game which very rare, something must have gotten into me, that must be very high-class ; contain only female routes (duh!) ; contain no tag that is not suits me [rape, ntr ...] . But when I find a FP that must have an only female route and if it has a penis somewhere that must be on a female too. I like that people compares this to Blooming Love because I liked that game and it has good feedback overall (also the author has positive impact.

Well what I can say is I changed my plans on futa, because it would have been introduced in chapter 3 early but I realised I could do more and interesting content from early on (and I also like futa so... I'm still thinking whether I should add hetero content to that game. I haven't deleted those scripts I made earlier on 'het' path but I'm not really sure I should continue).

What changed with futa:
There will be a chapter 1.5 where I implement most of the necessary code to get their some content will be with it too.
I'm close on next release but I found a non-itentional work on the base core of the game (quest system) I needed a big change to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
I get your meaning too. If I play MP(male.prot) game which very rare, something must have gotten into me, that must be very high-class ; contain only female routes (duh!) ; contain no tag that is not suits me [rape, ntr ...] . But when I find a FP that must have an only female route and if it has a penis somewhere that must be on a female too. I like that people compares this to Blooming Love because I liked that game and it has good feedback overall (also the author has positive impact.

Well what I can say is I changed my plans on futa, because it would have been introduced in chapter 3 early but I realised I could do more and interesting content from early on (and I also like futa so... I'm still thinking whether I should add hetero content to that game. I haven't deleted those scripts I made earlier on 'het' path but I'm not really sure I should continue).

What changed with futa:
There will be a chapter 1.5 where I implement most of the necessary code to get their some content will be with it too.
I'm close on next release but I found a non-itentional work on the base core of the game (quest system) I needed a big change to it.
Yeah same, as you as soon as I see ntr, rape blackmail and other tags along those lines I just move on to the next game. I mean I really enjoyed dreams of desire despite the corruption parts because it wasn't a full mind control situation but on the other hand with icstor's milfs villa (I think it was) I felt like I wanted to make the mc jump out a window or something.

As for hetero content, that's upto you if you want that in your game; just don't base your decision off of peoples demands as it's impossible to satisfy everyone. As long as it is optional I would personally skip it anyways and if it's something you want to add, then go ahead; I don't have anything against it.

Also about the spoiler, sorry no programming understanding here, so that went over my head a little bit. From what I understand you are trying to tie different quests together, like a specific quest for 1 character affects the way the quest for another character works? That could be interesting, but I think you can worry about that over the course of the game rather keeping it a priority. Just my 2 cents on it.

As for the futa content being moved from chapter 3 to a chapter 1.5, that is good news to me. All the best with the game mate and have fun making it.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Was it a little s-h-i---- with glasses? I did it with. Dreams of Desire gets a lot of attention, I've played it, I cannot say I really enjoyed it. At least it had some basic story that was interesting (except some parts that was why the fuck).

I just wanted to add some because I know not everyone likes it. I could just skip it since I'm not really into making those scenes and all.

Queue: It's an list of objects where first quest comes it will be played first. Well, the problem was when you go further in the story more quest will be available and because how I handle it, a single of object will be overwritten with the new quest. It's like this: quest_01 is available, but you haven't played it yet but quest_02 comes in, now only quest_02 is available without completed the first one.

I hate bugfixing... But all ready now... Thank god... I will continue to work until then.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Was it a little s-h-i---- with glasses? I did it with. Dreams of Desire gets a lot of attention, I've played it, I cannot say I really enjoyed it. At least it had some basic story that was interesting (except some parts that was why the fuck).

I just wanted to add some because I know not everyone likes it. I could just skip it since I'm not really into making those scenes and all.

Queue: It's an list of objects where first quest comes it will be played first. Well, the problem was when you go further in the story more quest will be available and because how I handle it, a single of object will be overwritten with the new quest. It's like this: quest_01 is available, but you haven't played it yet but quest_02 comes in, now only quest_02 is available without completed the first one.

I hate bugfixing... But all ready now... Thank god... I will continue to work until then.
Yeah that's the one; really did not enjoy that one. I did enjoy DoD a fair bit, though that could be because it was the first h-game I played but everyone likes different things I guess. As for the hetero scenes, like I said I don't much care for those so I wouldn't be bothered if you skipped them completely. And well good luck with the bug fixing.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I maybe will change it now then. I mean... I wanted to have some not because of me, but that would have been really badly made since I don't care. Also I would hate work on it - after realizing how much positive would be female romances. I think I skip those. For now a long a time.

Reactions: metalspace

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
I maybe will change it now then. I mean... I wanted to have some not because of me, but that would have been really badly made since I don't care. Also I would hate work on it - after realizing how much positive would be female romances. I think I skip those. For now a long a time.
Well there really is no point in lowering the quality of your game to appease some players amd since you don't enjoy making it either, your decision makes sense. Besides you can think about adding hetero scenes sometime later in the game's lifecycle if you feel comfortable making it then. Focus on adding content you have fun making for the time being, I'm sure people who want lesbian content will enjoy it at the very least.

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
Not for me game then. But who knows, perhaps I'll check final version for futa. Good luck.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Not for me game then. But who knows, perhaps I'll check final version for futa. Good luck.
Yeah I know... Futa will come very soon, I'm doing it's prologue scene script wise. I do also preparing for chapter 1 ending with images. I'm working further on the script than actual content and release. This means if I can't work on the script, I still has something to release later. Also. I'm working on small portion, but within two updates you can see what futa comes will offer because that version will contain some of the core features to that.

I can't say I'm happy but I can't do content like that. I mean I hate to work on those scripts makes me feel bad... I tried to though.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I can't say I'm happy but I can't do content like that. I mean I hate to work on those scripts makes me feel bad... I tried to though.
i like that you take advice but ultimatly do what you think is right and enjoy for you. so the game still holds alot of interest for me.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
i like that you take advice but ultimatly do what you think is right and enjoy for you. so the game still holds alot of interest for me.
I'll keep this in mind while I work. :p I hope many more content will be added. Also I have a second game idea which still awaits.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes