4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
You need to collect certain treasures that you can find in the ruins which you can give to the residents, they'll give a "Thank you" option if you gave them what they need.
But finding them the problem, i can't tell where they are even with the map

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Apart from the wacky/broken translation this is probably one of the most gorgeous pixelated hentai game with big tittied goth mommies with inverted nipples.

9/10 would cum again.

Reactions: Mojifox

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
Oh boy, I do love playing the game for several hours only to realize when I reopened the game that the "save game" button defaults to the no option with no clear indicator, realizing that I'm all the way back at the start.

The art is good, but the gameplay isn't fun enough for me to go through it all over again. Oh well.

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
But finding them the problem, i can't tell where they are even with the map
You can finish the game first so you can unlock a feature where all treasures will be marked on the map. It's what I did to collect them all for the residents.

Spooky I

Aug 30, 2021
When the game translates text for the first time its fine, but when the same translated text shows for the second, time half of the text disappears. How do I fix this?

1707343696701.png

kageromero

Apr 7, 2021
Everyone loving the game while I'm stuck desperately trying to get it to work :') Hopefully it gets updated when it gets a real translation and then it works for me

Reactions: Rempacious

Booblador

Nov 1, 2021
is the prologue dialogue untranslateable or something?

edit: nvm, i took a look at the cmd and this is what is says

1707380265770.png
Anyone knows how to fix this?

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes