Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
Hi, I just played it and had no problems with the mouse, but one h-scene was extremely laggy. (The one with Jenny.)
What are the controls for this game if you do not mind me asking. I just left the medics and when I move the mouse only support tag and if I move it down to where prefs and save and all that is I can click on medic but that is it. Can not go to My room or hallway.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
What are the controls for this game if you do not mind me asking. I just left the medics and when I move the mouse only support tag and if I move it down to where prefs and save and all that is I can click on medic but that is it. Can not go to My room or hallway.
Oddly, there are new places when you follow the storyline, get the PIP boy, etc. I was able to play it normally with the mouse, maybe your game is broken? Did you talk to the old man in the storage?

Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
Oddly, there are new places when you follow the storyline, get the PIP boy, etc. I was able to play it normally with the mouse, maybe your game is broken? Did you talk to the old man in the storage?
Brand new to game. Just woke up in medic and went to leave and need to talk to Harry. I only have 4 options. Support, Medic, My Room, Hallway. Even on the main menu if I move the mouse at all it locks me to only support via boosty.

Last edited:

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Brand new to game. Just woke up in medic and went to leave and need to talk to Harry. I only have 4 options. Support, Medic, My Room, Hallway. Even on the main menu if I move the mouse at all it locks me to only support via boosty.
Your screenshot shows the "Skipping >>>" is activated, maybe it's your capslock or ctrl-lock? stop the skipping mode and try again.

Reactions: rageaholic

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
When I go to the school at night I only get a repeat of the threesome scene, and can't search for the test answers.

vileness2

Apr 18, 2019
I'm trying to do the quest for the waitress but when I go to the school at night at keep seeing the scene with the gang members and progress. What should I do?

titrious000

Jul 13, 2021
this version is very slow and also when you want to open you're inventory it gives an error and you need to rollback

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes