Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Not sure if it is a translation problem (Because honestly, the english version is a terrible mess..) or if the Futa-content was just added for $ but you should let the player decide on how the game handles pronouns. This just 'feels' off. Especially when called "a/the guy" all the time.
Read my message just on the previous page...

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Read my message just on the previous page...
I thought this was a joke.
Too costy? Like putting in 2 hours of work? (tops, if yer' new to Ren'py)
This is Ren'py - Not nasa marsrover coding.

I like that there will be new scenes and all, but this still feels like an addition solely for $$.
Not to mention that the entire english text would have been of much higher quality - With friggin google translator.
Be my guest, feed the phrases into it, press translate. Sometimes it's way more coherent.
Not sure, not surenotsurenotsure.

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
dumbasses don't know the difference between gender and sex and talk about biology
Keep using copium. Reality does not care your unreal and advanced, complicated biology.
spoke like a true king my brother, yes! who needs to study biology? lets just deny all this complicated biology books! lets also deny all this complicated physics book too! trans women aren't real women! the earth is flat! we live in a matrix! let those people with complicated and advanced science keep inhaling copium!

Elle.effie

Feb 21, 2018
My 2 cents on this debate: it's simply too costly as of now for the artist/developer to include new variables and enhance all texts to cater for he/she, etc, for each MC variation, so the artist/developer decided to move on to deliver more new content rather than rewriting the existing content and miss delivering new stuff. The public version is 0.2.0a which is the one you're playing, but patrons are already 2 releases ahead (0.2.2a and then 0.2.7a). Maybe in the future they decide to invest time in this...

The new futa/girl with a dick MC has not only new sprites, but also new cutscenes and H scenes which are different from the male/guy with a dick MC ones.
Here's my take on it... make gender variables out of it, something like $pro1, $pro2, $pro3 and $nick to replace He, Him, His and Bro respectively. Make it so if the player chooses the male character $gender is set to M, that would make $pro1 = he, $pro2 = him, $pro3 his and $nick = bro. If the player chooses the trans character the $gender is set to F, that makes $pro1 = she, $pro2 = her, $pro3 = hers and $nick = babe. I just did about 25% of the work right there, the rest is minor editing that I doubt will take more than an hour once that's programmed with the amount of scenes there now.

TLDR: Work smarter, not necessarily harder.

I'm sorry to say this, but as Futa specifically refers to someone who is intersex and has both sets of genitals and both are fully functional, that WOULD make it more complicated than it has to be since we're getting art that is either a shadow if you can see anything above the navel it simplifies it significantly from an art assets point of view. Making the female character trans solves needing to make a second set of art for the moment and that can be handled during a later update without putting all that much more work into it.

Elle.effie

Feb 21, 2018
Keep using copium. Reality does not care your unreal and advanced, complicated biology.
You know, this sort of thinking leaves me laughing for a very simple reason... science evolves and has continued to progress since the textbooks used in most schools were written. There is nothing unreal about the science that is always referred to as "complicated". The reality is that biology is weird and we don't know everything about it yet. Biological sex isn't always the same as the person's chromosomes. Gender is a definition of what role you fit in society... Biological sex is the physical aspect of it.

Sex itself is the act of enjoying your body and/or someone else's. This site is about games devoted to the third, the other two ARE important to understand, but maybe in a different forum? All I want is for my immersion to not be broken when playing these games, I have a hard enough time with the third without the first two being argued about and causing problems. Is that really too much to ask?

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
I just did about 25% of the work right there, the rest is minor editing that I doubt will take more than an hour once that's programmed with the amount of scenes there now.
lol. People will never stop amazing me. That was sublime, I cannot understand how the developer ddin't think of it before. Congrats,that was the best programming masterclass I ever attended. And for free!

*sarcasm mode off*

Elle.effie

Feb 21, 2018
lol. People will never stop amazing me. That was sublime, I cannot understand how the developer ddin't think of it before. Congrats,that was the best programming masterclass I ever attended. And for free!

*sarcasm mode off*
Hey, it's a free site... you get what you pay for. Now can we please get back to enjoying our games?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So I fiinaly tried it and I choose Futanri Protagonist. But look at the text and some statment ar wrong whe efer to Futa MC, he treated like a man no like futanari, I saw a girl screaming per and run away, the doctor adress the Futanari MC as young man and he call it guy? Need littl and more change to fee to Futanari MC. I don't feel comfrotbale call a futanari per or young man or a guy, he looking femine atfter al. There somethng need to fixed in whole script while refering to Futanari MC aperence with corret pronomus and everithing related to it and why calling Futanari MC pervert when she had boobs as well she look like female. I don't get it.

the doctor stated that Futa MC don't know how talk to a lady, and she don't even noticed Futanari MC apperance that she is a lady hersself? It seam wierd I would be offend when someone called me young man when I'm a looking lady.

Seriously. I'm not joking. I playing the game from the start andpick Futanari MC. And yet ech sentece I see "guy" instead of "girl", "young man" instead "young lady" or I'm the one who see things on drug or somthing? the entire plot and conversation where the pronomus and reaction of females characters troward Futanri MC (Girl looking character with something extra) why they treat her like a guy man whetewr, it make no sense. In the begining of the game it could be much mor sens if the girl didin't run away be see a girl in frton of her without knowing what she ot unther cloths. Ad more unrel that the character they thingThe Futanari MCis a guy. Why?It look like the apperance of the Futanari MC dosesn't count at all. Could even some change to adgiust to the new Main Character introduced. And here I thought thatFuta MC would be treat like a girl, but it kept treat like Male MC, why?

edit: And serius with Jenny aka JJ, Futanari MC claimed to be her what? Boyfriend? :unsure: For real? Do you see Futanari MC as a Boy a Guy to call her boyfriend when the correct one could be Girlfriend (even if she had both gentilia) and even the MC act as a Guy. Need to be fixed a lot of sentence in that regard just to make it fare to the Futan MC appearence and how they react to her. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
So I fiinaly tried it and I choose Futanri Protagonist. But look at the text and some statment ar wrong whe efer to Futa MC, he treated like a man no like futanari, I saw a girl screaming per and run away, the doctor adress the Futanari MC as young man and he call it guy? Need littl and more change to fee to Futanari MC. I don't feel comfrotbale call a futanari per or young man or a guy, he looking femine atfter al. There somethng need to fixed in whole script while refering to Futanari MC aperence with corret pronomus and everithing related to it and why calling Futanari MC pervert when she had boobs as well she look like female. I don't get it.

the doctor stated that Futa MC don't know how talk to a lady, and she don't even noticed Futanari MC apperance that she is a lady hersself? It seam wierd I would be offend when someone called me young man when I'm a looking lady.

Seriously. I'm not joking. I playing the game from the start andpick Futanari MC. And yet ech sentece I see "guy" instead of "girl", "young man" instead "young lady" or I'm the one who see things on drug or somthing? the entire plot and conversation where the pronomus and reaction of females characters troward Futanri MC (Girl looking character with something extra) why they treat her like a guy man whetewr, it make no sense. In the begining of the game it could be much mor sens if the girl didin't run away be see a girl in frton of her without knowing what she ot unther cloths. Ad more unrel that the character they thingThe Futanari MCis a guy. Why?It look like the apperance of the Futanari MC dosesn't count at all. Could even some change to adgiust to the new Main Character introduced. And here I thought thatFuta MC would be treat like a girl, but it kept treat like Male MC, why?

edit: And serius with Jenny aka JJ, Futanari MC claimed to be her what? Boyfriend? :unsure: For real? Do you see Futanari MC as a Boy a Guy to call her boyfriend when the correct one could be Girlfriend (even if she had both gentilia) and even the MC act as a Guy. Need to be fixed a lot of sentence in that regard just to make it fare to the Futan MC appearence and how they react to her. :rolleyes:
Yeah that's been a complaint for multiple people, and the reason I haven't given the game a try yet.
Chances are the dev just copy-pasted the events from the male MC, changed the images and called it a day.
Hopefully they'll correct the text, otherwise the addition is basically more of a joke than an actual option.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yeah that's been a complaint for multiple people, and the reason I haven't given the game a try yet.
Chances are the dev just copy-pasted the events from the male MC, changed the images and called it a day.
Hopefully they'll correct the text, otherwise the addition is basically more of a joke than an actual option.
Even with JJ who become teacher that see Futa MC as Male. It make me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: like there no tomorrow. It would be goo if the story were completly different, different aproach and different reaction from the male and females characters on Futa MC. It would make more diverse and real but this unreal. Hell werhe I was? Ah right. Itwould make both male and female characters reacthto Futa MC as she was girl and once they go to bad anddo naughty things it there would show their surprised face shoked to see Futa MC cock for the first time and pussy under the balls, soaked wet, I hope.
if Futa MC
JJ: "So you are actualy have both?"
Futa MC: "You didn't asked and I just didn't wanted let you know. Knowing your no dick thing."
JJ: "Hemm, Your possy is the one that I want"
Futa MC: "You will get it only if you stop thretening me with fisting I'm not into it (Depend on player fetish preference. Personaly I'm not into fisting)."
JJ: "No way I love fisting"
Futa MC: (If play ain't into fisting) "So nope. I need go to sleep, omorro I have work to do and you as well."

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
REQUEST = Can u change the vault maps color from white squares to black squares?
white squares with yellow words is hard to see but if u made them black, keep the borders & names of rooms yellow & it would be WAY better!!!! PLEASE make this color change for me! thx!

Elle.effie

Feb 21, 2018
I wonder why the pronous of the alternate character are bothering players so much. Why don't you just sit, relax and just enjoy the gorgeous art and funny situations the MC has to go through? just saying
For me it's about it being distracting, being intimately familiar with trans biology it takes me out of the immersion. Even in Hentai Manga Futa are just about always referred to as female even when their penis was there since birth so it feels wrong on too many levels NOT to detract from the rest of the experience. I DO agree that it's generally quite good outside of that comment, but it's tough to get past it.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes